It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the seventh seal of Revelations been opened?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

It seems that all you can do now is resort to your dishonest claims and babble about something that I don't give a damn about.

Are you going to cement the "fact" that you don't give a damn about any of this by replying to my posts for another two pages?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I agree with the end game, but I'm usually geared towards precision, sorry if I seemed gruff earlier, but I thought you were serious in thinking the first 6 seals had already happened.

I do applaud the effort to tell the world, we watchmen share the same burden in our hearts.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You helped to establish that fact when you ranted about your partner in romance (jesus). You ranted about it, I reject it and state that I don't give a damn about it. You have failed to prove your accusations, you have failed to prove your assertions and you have not answered any of my questions that challenge your belief. You have lost.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

No worries, it kinda made me laugh when I read your first post, because I knew this thread was a bit controversial if you really understand the bible.

But hey, if it takes controversy and little bit of drama to get people talking about Jesus, then the end justifies the means. After all that is what people look for these days - good news is almost considered depressing by the mass media it would seem.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Wow, so much anger within you my dear. You know, if you channeled all of that energy into something good, imagine what you could achieve

P.S, if you don't believe in Jesus that is totally your choice, and may you be at peace with it. But I might suggest instead of winding yourself up and going hardcore psycho over it that you engage in some sort of activity that brings more harmony in your life

edit on 24-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You have lost.

"Lost"?

I wasn't aware this was a game. Nor do I need your support or vote of confidence, I'm not running for office.

The tomb is still empty, Christ is still on the throne, and yes I still love Him for all He has done and has promised to do.

Buuuh bye!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973

No worries, it kinda made me laugh when I read your first post, because I knew this thread was a bit controversial if you really understand the bible.

But hey, if it takes controversy and little bit of drama to get people talking about Jesus, then the end justifies the means. After all that is what people look for these days - good news is almost considered depressing by the mass media it would seem.

No worries, 9 out of 10 Christians are not too informed in the Eschatology department so I was trying to clarify. Now that I know you're not ill-informed but was trying to spur debate I'm not feeling the need to explain the seals/end times program.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

You see anger in my text? I can't possibly believe you because I'm not angry at all. Hardcore psycho? I didn't know that reasonable rejections based on skepticism were "hardcore psycho". You should be a hardcore psychic since you seem to "know" exactly how I'm feeling based on text. You really have your work cut out for you.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join