It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If i had the money i would fly over and beat these people up!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Right now, on the other side of the world, there is a bunch of people who hate you. And we mean absolutely despise you. But don't worry; they hate everyone else in Australia. The folk of the Westboro Baptist Church hate us so much that they actually rejoice in our suffering. The tragic bushfires of 2009? This year's devastating floods? Apparently, we deserved it all. And the US Supreme Court lets them say it and more. Under Freedom of Speech, these so-called Christians damn us all to hell, and that wayward Liz Hayes is right at the front of the queue.

Souce

This makes me mad a lot of people got killed in the bush fires and i lost family members in the floods i hope Westboro Baptist Church burns downs taking all those "beeeeeeeep" people with them and take them to hell

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

I will never understand that group. I heard it's mostly the family of the leader guy...guess stupidity runs in the family?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmetalgear

Right now, on the other side of the world, there is a bunch of people who hate you. And we mean absolutely despise you. But don't worry; they hate everyone else in Australia. The folk of the Westboro Baptist Church hate us so much that they actually rejoice in our suffering. The tragic bushfires of 2009? This year's devastating floods? Apparently, we deserved it all. And the US Supreme Court lets them say it and more. Under Freedom of Speech, these so-called Christians damn us all to hell, and that wayward Liz Hayes is right at the front of the queue.

Souce

This makes me mad a lot of people got killed in the bush fires and i lost family members in the floods i hope Westboro Baptist Church burns downs taking all those "beeeeeeeep" people with them and take them to hell

Why would what a bunch of crazy people think or say bother you ?

They aren't worth your anger, they are just lunatics that say stuff
to try and upset people.

They are real life trolls and when people get upset with them
they get the attention they crave.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

yeah, they really bite the big one! But hey, their religion is fake. They can hide behind "their faith" which has been brainwashed into them but in the end they have nothing! They are losers!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
They wouldnt get away with it for long here in the UK thats for sure. To be honest im suprised you yanks have allowed them to continue there campaign of hatred for so long, especially the people they are harrasing being Army and the likes. Mr. Phelps and his crew of morons need taking out permanantly.
edit on 22-5-2011 by chaztekno because: bad spelling, its early lol

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Yes i heard about the way they hate us as well a while ago, i let it go, because they are upsetting enough people on their own soil anyway, dont put yourself on the same level as them .
We are better then that. The best we can hope for is that see what they are doing and make a change towards being better instead of attacking that which is different from them.
Dont worry about them mate.

link   
the world is full of hate my friend... nations hate nations.. and people hate other people..
by threatening violence to those who oppose or disagree with your views, or have a disliking to the country you were born in.. makes you no better than the very people you are talking about..

link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
They wouldnt get away with it for long here in the UK thats for sure. To be honest im suprised you yanks have allowed them to continue there campaign of hatred for so long, especially the people they are harrasing being Army and the likes. Mr. Phelps and his crew of morons need taking out permanantly.

Being able to say what you like is one of the things that makes America a great country.

I do not agree, at all, with Mr. Phelps but as an American I will defend his right to say it
regardless of my feelings.

link   

And that is the problem with most "Yanks" or "US citizens", they have a big mouth about anything but won't actually bite...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It just makes me angry as i watched my family in the floods and i couldn't do a thing and the bush fires but what hurts the most we aussies we have big hearts its losers like them whos going to wreck our relationship with our country's

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

yeah, they really bite the big one! But hey, their religion is fake. They can hide behind "their faith" which has been brainwashed into them but in the end they have nothing! They are losers!

I disagree that they are fake. False maybe, but they are authentic to their religion. They are following the bible, which contains so many evil things carried out by and on behalf of their god. They are simply following in the footsteps of their predecessors. Religion is the most dangerous thing on the planet and faith the most damaging form of control.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

It just makes me angry as i watched my family in the floods and i couldn't do a thing and the bush fires but what hurts the most we aussies we have big hearts its losers like them whos going to wreck our relationship with our country's

I believe The Jackson 5 said it best:

"One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch..."

If a stupid person that says stupid things can ruin our friendship
then our friendship was not very strong.

edit on 22-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

what about the muslim extremists spouting their hatred in the streets of the uk? not only do we let them get away with it, we give them houses and money.. all paid for by our tax dollars..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I disagree that they are fake. They are following the bible, which contains so many evil things carried out by and on behalf of their god. They are simply following in the footsteps of their predecessors. Religion is the most dangerous thing on the planet and faith the most damaging form of control.

Off course it's fake. The Christian faith is fully contrived and made up. It was also revised and "re-written" at various times in history! So yes it is fake! Yes religion is dangerous ..... No argument from me!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

Originally posted by phatpackage

I disagree that they are fake. False maybe, but they are authentic to their religion. They are following the bible, which contains so many evil things carried out by and on behalf of their god. They are simply following in the footsteps of their predecessors. Religion is the most dangerous thing on the planet and faith the most damaging form of control.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

So the westbro baptist church is the perfect example of what one can become when following a religion into the extreme? And still after this perfect example, people are still denying that Christianity (just like all other monotheist religions) is a evil thing!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Yes that view point is all well and good, but when whats being said hurts and offends other people seriously then a line has to be drawn. I am all for freedom of speach but when you have idiots like this abusing that right for there own twisted morality i do not. Turning up at funerals and abusing the family of the dead is beyond acceptable in my book.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
60 minutes is on a role lately.

A few months ago they ran a story about radical Muslims who live here in Australia and basically say that they hate Australia.

The typical reaction was for Australians to react negatively towards all Muslims, I saw it myself on facebook after the show was aired.

I guess 60 minutes are after the same thing again, although I haven't watched the piece about it and don't plan to because 60 minutes is a despicable excuse for a current affairs program.

WHO CARES WHAT THIS STUPID CHURCH THINKS OF US!

They, like those radical Muslim DO NOT deserve the air time they're getting.

If programs like 60 minutes didn't give them a place to voice their hate filled propaganda, they wouldn't get the reactions they're looking for, because that's all they're after..attention and reactions.

F^&* them.

link   

reply to post by Version100

Yes that view point is all well and good, but when whats being said hurts and offends other people seriously then a line has to be drawn. I am all for freedom of speach but when you have idiots like this abusing that right for there own twisted morality i do not. Turning up at funerals and abusing the family of the dead is beyond acceptable in my book.

To be honest they can say anything they like about me or my family,
they are so far below my radar that I just do not care about them.

They are not worth the effort of getting mad at.

I don't get mad at bugs, they cannot help but be what they are.

link   

The Americans havent let them get away with it

mitchellnews.net...

A couple of days before one of them (the Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

im sorry for you heartache and any loss caused by these disasters... but i have lived in australia and although i loved your country and the people.. i did find the aussies a little intolerant and in some cases racist towards people from other nations.. being english, i got alot of stick out there..

my point is, there is hate everywhere and in every country, im sure there are groups in australia that hate america.. others that hate the uk.. you cant take the views of one individual group and pin it on an entire country..

im sure the relationship between these fine nations will be ok.. these guys are fools and everyone knows this..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join