It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I Met Raj Patel!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

I was thinking that if he was the real deal, you would see it in his eyes.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So at this point I don't think the antichist has come forward as such. But Raj Patel could easily be a candidate, along with a slew of other current and former world leaders. The following is coming from a devil's advocate position (not a little ironic, considering the topic at hand
)

I read somewhere a week or so ago that Raj Patel is getting sick of the whole 'Mayetraya' and 'antichrist' thing. It's very likely that your encounter is something he deals with on an all too often basis. I would probably deal with curious folks much the same way ~ Straightforward and to the point.

Another note on the whole antichrist business: It's possible that the antichrist doesn't even realize they are/will become such! How does the story go? Doesn't he come forward at a time of worldwide crisis with a solution, and that starts the chain of events whereby he's enthroned as world dictator? Maybe the guy steps up thinking he's doing good at the time, only to be destroyed by pride and power down the road.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
who is raj pate?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wow, what a coincidence. 1 of the 2 people who wont shut up about Raj P. on ATS actually gets to meet him. It is too bad the member "TruthisfromGod" wasnt there or he could have gotten his first hand evidence of a shapeshifter!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
yes, today i stumbled upon the one and only, raj patel. it was a very weird encounter indeed, i happened to be driving with my best friend dropping off his girlfriend and as were closing in on where she works im sitting in the car and just i happen to look outside to my right and sure enough.... i see HIM. thats when i yelled 'holy *SNIP* its *SNIP* RAJ PATEL!!.'

This whole time I thought you were talking about the star of Slumdog Millionaire, Dev Patel. I was thinking, "This dude is like some insane fan" lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join