It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I Met Raj Patel!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
yes, today i stumbled upon the one and only, raj patel. it was a very weird encounter indeed, i happened to be driving with my best friend dropping off his girlfriend and as were closing in on where she works im sitting in the car and just i happen to look outside to my right and sure enough.... i see HIM. thats when i yelled 'holy *SNIP* its *SNIP* RAJ PATEL!!.'
i quickly yelled go back go back go back!! to my best friend, so we drop her off and let her go into work and we turned around the block to catch him on the sidewalk where i had just seen him. seeing how ive researched him before and have a list of questions for him i was determined to get him. we track him down and hes with who i believe to be his wife and one caucasian individual who looked to be in his late 50's of age.
so here is the encounter in raw detail. honestly, i didnt think it was him. but i had that weird feeling that it was, since hes not a very easy individual to confuse with somebody else.
so we pull up and hes outside a building at the end of his walk chatting away with his wife and friend, whoever he was. and i roll my window down and said...
'excuse me?? are you raj patel?' i asked.
he looks straight at me and says 'YES.' very confidently
and i asked..
'are you busy? can i have a word with you?'
and he said...
'im actually leaving right now, ive got somewhere to be. im in a hurry.'
and i said...
'ok thats fine.' and as were driving away i yelled out...
'IS MAITREYA THE SON OF GOD?!'
and his wife sorta chuckled, a sorta mockery type laugh. like if i was crazy...
and he boldly states...
'NO!!'
and i said....
'ok thank you have nice day!!'

now i know what youre all thinking, big deal right??? WELL YOURE WRONG!!
there are a few things that puzzled me about this whole encounter regarding this weird fellow..

1. what i dont understand is, how can he just confirm he is who he is... to a complete stranger??? how did he not know i was somebody who was going to pull out a gun and blow his head off??? in broad daylight?? he answered my question with such determination and confidence, even my best friend found it very odd?? i know if some random car pulled up to me, and mentioned my full name to me and asked me if i was that person... i would at least ask 'who wants to know?' i know you guys think this is strange?? right??

2. the way he carried himself through the whole encounter was odd, what i noticed was he kept trying to imply that he was in a hurry. but he still had time to chat with whoever he was talking to outside?? it was almost as if he wanted to lure me into him and follow him? or keep asking him questions or beg him for more of his time?? i mean clearly if he was in a hurry, he would have been gone a long time ago before i had time to come around the block again and to find him outside still talking to that group of individuals??? clearly, he wasnt in a hurry. and was trying to keep me around??

3. the caucasian white individual he was with, gave me the weirdest stare as i asked him if maitreya is the son of god. do any of you know who this person is? he was sorta 5'9-6'1 in height. balled, and a normal build. what is the relation of this man and raj patel?? if any??

4. when i asked him if maitreya is the son of god, he boldly stated 'NO.' i really feel like he was telling me maitreya isnt the son of god basically because he wanted to slowly make me think HE is the son of god. this man is very crafty, and if you read interviews of raj patel regarding him being the son of god, he NEVER answers the interviewer directly with a direct answer. theres always this 'well you see!...' or this 'um, well i think...' type of response. why cant he just say yes or no??

so now this is where you bright minds come into play! what do you think about how this all turned out? i ran into him in monterey, california. do any of you know why he was in monterey today? or if he lives here? i thought he lived somewhere outside of this country or on the east coast? all feedback is needed, i really want to know what you guys think of all this and please be honest. im trying to uncover whether or not the way this turned out is proof that this guy is up to something. thanks everyone!!

-cobra.exe

edit on 5/21/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on May 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Raj who ?

Never heard of the guy, is he the latest internet sensation ?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am glad you had the chance to experience this today but could you give some back ground on Raj? I have no idea who he is or what he represents.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

raj patel, he is somebody that many are accusing to be the anti-christ.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-5-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: link edit

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
who is raj Patel , never heard of him...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Who the snip is Raj Patel ?

Peace

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 21/5/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Where in the peninsula were you, Carmel PG Carmel valley Pebble beach ?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Personally I think you are over thinking it a bit too much, he probably was in a hurry but was finishing his task at hand and had immediate plans afterwards, not time for a talk that he couldn't know how long it would last.

Also he has no reason to deny who he is or what he believes, and if he gives direct answers its just a way of providing an answer and being quick about it. If you had an elaborate question that required more than a yes or no I'm sure he would have given it.

Just seems like you are over analyzing, good luck!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I agree, that you are getting way too much out of such a simple conversation. Maybe this is because I've never heard of the guy, but if I didn't want to spend my time talking to a stranger I might tell them I'm in a hurry rather than rudely say that I just don't want to talk to you.

I think it's always exciting to meet/run into someone you've only heard about in the media, and maybe part of you wants the experience to be more than it really is.

I know if Mr Depp glanced at me sideways, I would tell all my friends that he was totally checking me out!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rancher1

i was coming out of the carmel region and dropping off my best friends girlfriend in downtown monterey. i think that would be PG??

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

here is a video that will send you into the abyss of this very odd man

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Raj Patel is only thought to be the antichrist because he looks like the actor who plays the antichrist in history channel specials. He's just d*ck riding the opportunity to sell his damn book.

Raj Patel = FAIL
edit on 21-5-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

there are many reasons why this guy should not be overlooked, i do hear your point about him trying to sell books tho..

1. benjamin creme states that maitreya 'works with the most influential leaders from al fields.' raj patel worked with the elite world bank, WTO, and UN. he graduated from oxford and cornell universities. he contributes to major newspapers, the guardian, new york times, and the l.a times..

2. raj patel is indian. hew flew from india to london in 1977 and lived in the pakistani quarter. just like creme said about maitreya...

3. he is NOW trying to stop the global food crisis, just like the anti christ will as stated in the bible..

these are just a few of the things i can quickly come up with, im sure he has his nose in many other world affairs which are very influential... he also has such close ties with the elites and corporate media!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

2 new things to my attention, which I appreciate. However, if he WAS the anti christ, shouldn't he have a lot more clout by now?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

good question, you see... the end might begin ON the year 2012, rather than actually ending...

for example lets say this guy ends famine in different parts of the world and poverty on 2012? isnt this something that he would be accused of being holy for? has this ever been done by human hands?

share international is a doomsday cult, they have ties with the UN. the UN has ties with lucius trust (lucifer trust.)

THIS GUY is all over the UN & share international. shouldnt he be a good candidate when it comes to being the anti-christ or one of the anti-christs?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

well for most of us common folk i think it's a bit like running into someone famous and not wanting
to say or do the wrong thing and get into trouble especially when you're really not up to anything except
trying to find out what is going on ..the real scoop.
we are living in a time when things predicted could come to pass..
ie: i'd not mess with this one too much i would just observe.
i'm sure hobnobbing with the elite etc as this one has clearly or apparantly done could warrent
some suspicion and create an aire of mystery..which of course really could be a draw on the public for them.
just be careful and not follow false leaders/christs or any MAN.
Jesus will return in the clouds with his saints but don't quote me..read it for yourself.
Yes I know, to believe in a god that you cannot see is testy but so is believing in a virus that you cannot
see wiping out entire populations and causing untold misery. I cannot call myself a christian but I'm not
trading in a king james vesion for some watered down version of HIS INSPIRED WORD either.
don't sell out for some cheap version of the real thing.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

thank you for your words of wisdom. i do believe jesus is the son of god and i do believe he will return anyday now. i only created this thread to expose how there are anti-christs among us and how they will deceive many on this planet. merely trying to keep people aware is what im doing..

once again, thank you and peace and the creator be with you at all times.

one guestion, when you say you would just observe and not mess with this one... do you mean completely staying away from him or not exposing him at all?? just curious as to what you mean exactly. thanks

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Did you look deep into his eyes?

If so, what happened?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

no i wasnt close enough to 'gaze deeply into his eyes.'

is there some kind of reaction im supposed to get from that?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

how can he just confirm he is who he is... to a complete stranger???

The man is a "celebrity" he may thought that you are a fan.I'm not joking.If you see a holywood celebrity on the street and ask him/her the same question,you will get the same answer.

the way he carried himself through the whole encounter was odd, what i noticed was he kept trying to imply that he was in a hurry. but he still had time to chat with whoever he was talking to outside?? it was almost as if he wanted to lure me into him and follow him?

Or he just wanted to get rid of you.

when i asked him if maitreya is the son of god, he boldly stated 'NO.' i really feel like he was telling me maitreya isnt the son of god basically because he wanted to slowly make me think HE is the son of god. this man is very crafty, and if you read interviews of raj patel regarding him being the son of god, he NEVER answers the interviewer directly with a direct answer. theres always this 'well you see!...' or this 'um, well i think...' type of response. why cant he just say yes or no??

I bet that he must have heard this type of question a hundred times.If he is the antichrist or any other non human being,he won't answer to you or anyone else that he is before it's too late.If he has plans to take over the world do you find it logical to go around and chat about it?

I really don't believe him to be the antichrist or maitreya,all the videos i have seen with him,i noticed that he uses some kind of mild hypnotic technic(using his hands and his voice),nothing special about him.
My personal belief is that he is a very smart man,that is using to his advantage every rumour about himself.
Fame and recognition is like a drug,once you taste it once you cannot let it go.Maybe this is his case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join