It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LORD RA-EL ADDRESSES THE WORLD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Apparently this guy is jesus. I mean i almost bought this only because of the reasons they gave on the website which is www.ra-el.org...
The thing that really made me laugh was on his site he is asking for donations and in the video he is saying he can throw fire down from the sky.
Lord RA-EL Addresses the world
And yes i know there are other threads but i just wanted to let the people who didnt get the message to get it lolz.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Sorayugiman because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by Sorayugiman because: Wasnt working

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nothing new here just just another Harold taking money before his big trip

edit on 21-5-2011 by DOUGH3914 because: link fixed

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Embed the last part of the address (in the address bar)....after =

Your link is wonky

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

Do not believe those who say "Come, Jesus is Here".
When Jesus arrives he will be everywhere at once.
Anyone else is a fake.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry every time i try to put a link as a youtube video it doesnt work so if you could tell me how it would be nice so for now its a link.

link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

Should work now

link   

EDIT: To embed :

http://***.youtube. com / watch? v =1HTFWy48Ep4

Everything after the =
edit on 21-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

You have to click the button that says vid:youtube.....then enter the last part of the address...after the =
edit on 21-5-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Works now

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thanks man how do you do that?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Surely no one is actually taking this guy serious?! Why address people through YouTube? Why not live TV? Why only show a picture of him while he talks? This guy sounds like he's reading from a cheap movie script.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Anyone else get reminded of the old spice guy while watching him on the horse?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

Dear Sorayugiman

Man oh Man, where dose this stuff come from. Thanks for posting interesting to say the least.

This guy in the video talk over is obviously an out or work Shakespearian Actor. Perhaps someone will pick up on it and give him a job.

Are there any srinks out there?

Because if this guy actually believes any of this he should be sectioned for the safety of the public. I am talking a rubber room with white walls.

But anyway thanks I found it interesting on so many levels.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
On Saturday May 21st, LORD RA-EL said he would chastise the Christians in America (you've all seen the video).

On Sunday May 22, The deadliest tornado in world history destroy the heart of America's "bible belt". There are over 1500 people missing and presumed dead, prior to that the deadliest one was in Bangladesh in 1989 killing 1300 people.

Sooo... Here's what we've got so far:

- A second sun has been filmed by people all over the world, fulfilling part of the Christ's Gnostic return prophesy.
- Billions of people could see his image on the moon in India just prior to his announcement.
- He's listed multiple times in the "Bible Code" as the returned Messiah.
- His birth-date exactly corresponds with when the Christian Historicists say Christ would return.
- The NASA verifiable tetrad period of his birth lines up with Jewish prophesy of the coming of the Messiah.

And now (drum roll please)... He says he's going to bring the wrath of God down on American Christians, and within hours does just that, in a way that is beyond anything ever before seen in weather history.

But I'm sure the trolls on here (as they're packing their bags for Hell) will say that because his website is managed through a broker that owns other websites, that just cancels out all of these other things.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelusDomini
On Saturday May 21st, LORD RA-EL said he would chastise the Christians in America (you've all seen the video).

On Sunday May 22, The deadliest tornado in world history destroy the heart of America's "bible belt".

Not True! The death toll is only at 125
Random News site

- A second sun has been filmed by people all over the world, fulfilling part of the Christ's Gnostic return prophesy.

Can you site sources for this gnostic prophecy?

- Billions of people could see his image on the moon in India just prior to his announcement.

Are there any other sources for this story other than the one linked to on the Rael website?

- He's listed multiple times in the "Bible Code" as the returned Messiah.

Can you provide sources for this claim?

- His birth-date exactly corresponds with when the Christian Historicists say Christ would return.

Can you please provide sources for this claim as well?

- The NASA verifiable tetrad period of his birth lines up with Jewish prophesy of the coming of the Messiah.

Once again sources please?

And now (drum roll please)... He says he's going to bring the wrath of God down on American Christians, and within hours does just that, in a way that is beyond anything ever before seen in weather history.

that statement is completely false. Unlike anything ever seen before? It's the 2nd deadliest tornado in US history. That means we saw it before on a larger scale.

Any sources you'd be able to supply would be much appreciated, as long as they are from reputable sources and not just the Rael site it's self.

I have a question.

If he's the son of God why does he and his website need monetary donations? We all know how much Jesus "Loved" money and material possessions.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Oh boy.

The Raeliens... I love bashing these guys.

I'm listening to it now... "For-evah!"

What a D-bag. (Ra-el)

"Burn for your transgressions".... oh, like a false prophet?

This Dude. Didn't he used to be a race car driver?

Same guy?

Hey OP, Thanks for the LOL.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelusDomini

Thanks alot for your comment i like to see peoples thoughts on this matter and i have to say you make a good point.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelusDomini

Somehow I'm still not convinced.

Did they (the Christians) get the message though? No. It made them pray harder and thank their god that nobody else died.

Do they hear Ra-el's warning? No. Do they care? No.

Why does the (self proclaimed) messiah need youtube to broadcast?

Tornadoes... Hardly hellfire and brimstone. The dead? A Drop in the bucket of Christianity.

Besides... punishment is Old Testament. It's all about forgiveness these days.

Dude needs catch up on the last 2000 years.

Hey, if that makes me a troll... okay fine... I'll troll against this charlatan any day.

He is using Revelations to make his point, a Christian doctrine, yet he says 'come to my church' and 'send me your money'.

He says he brings the sword, but there are still only words.

Can Ra-El show us that he summoned the wrath of God to smite his unworthy followers? No he is only able to claim it.

btw: Ra-El... Is-Ra-El...

top topics

join