It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SWORD and the STONE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well I am finished posting my supposed nonsense ... take it or leave it ...

I admit to having posted in in a silly fashion but there is truth if you bother to really look.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Might just want to keep an eye on this one. He sounds a lot like a certain congresswoman shooter.
edit on 20-5-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: ad

HAHA my exact honest first thought.........or somethin there abouts lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Well I am finished posting my supposed nonsense ... take it or leave it ...

I admit to having posted in in a silly fashion but there is truth if you bother to really look.

You posted it in the wrong forum and in an obnoxious fashion, if you really wanted people to read it or to convey a message, you would have taken the time to do it the right way, instead of like you were having some kind of caffeine induced psychological breakdown........

Sorry but, ATS holds itself in high standard, if you want to convey a message, do it properly

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That's your opinion ...

how one conveys a message is up to them.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, it's definitely "above politics" (in pure translation) to be sure....so while we're waiting on a possible move to a more appropriate forum, let's try to keep it civil and on topic.

That being said:

That's some flow of consciousness you have there AprilSky....it's going to take me a while to translate a bunch of this, but you have a very interesting perspective.

Not all of us read the same books in the same fashion, but you definitely have me intrigued.
Give me a moment to re-digest what you're trying to share with us here.

And, just curious....but is there something about the current Political situation you're trying to tie-in or would you say that you consider these matters to be "above" the pettiness of the current political rhetoric?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

That's some flow of consciousness you have there AprilSky....it's going to take me a while to translate a bunch of this, but you have a very interesting perspective.

Not all of us read the same books in the same fashion, but you definitely have me intrigued.
Give me a moment to re-digest what you're trying to share with us here.

And, just curious....but is there something about the current Political situation you're trying to tie-in or would you say that you consider these matters to be "above" the pettiness of the current political rhetoric?

In simple plain English, what I am saying is this Earth is simply a paddock of the Gods and some of us are stock who will be used.

The bible pretty much says so, especially in the new testament, Jesus refers to the good stock or crop and the wanted and the harvest etc etc

I could put up tons of verses to show this but really people have very short attention spans.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Oh I forgot to say the reason I chose "Above politics" is because this is way about politics.

This stuff is organised by the select "elite" it is never voted on by politicians.

This is the stuff of the secret world government done behind the scenes ie the Masons top level etc.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You've got me nervous now....because if this thread gets moved by the invisible ATS mods, does this mean we're part of the conspiracy of sorting the stones?

Sorry, I'm a bit weird - but in all seriousness, I follow what you're getting at with your analogies...it just seems a bit overtly complicated for a forum mostly dedicated to addressing individual stones, builders, craftsmen, partitions and walls in laymens terms.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Albeit different from what normally gets posted here, I liked. For some odd reason I kind of like story or adventure type formatting like this, and I find it allows a translation that a blunt explanation cannot interweave with reality and symbolic meaning as this alchemy uses the language of the birds. Fine post.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

Me too. I'm still re-reading and meditating on the presentation!

There's a lot in there to grok!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
interesting presentation...are you working on more?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The only thing I can't quit getting stuck on is the analogy of the stone.

A stone is a stone is a Stone.
It has very little to say in a Master Craftsman's hands.
How it yields itself depends on the skill of the Crafter.
If the Crafter is good and just, what worry has the Stone?

If the Craftsman is not skilled, will not the stone shatter and crumble in his hands?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The "Stone" is the foundation stone from the beginning of the world.

Or the seed stock which has multiplied by an incredible amount.

The Stone is a line of humans but now the stock has become mixed up with other stock ...some has stayed true to seed type, some has not ... the ones who stayed true and are female are the desired stock.

Sorry, I didn't really mean to make it so complicated. I was just having a bit if fun sticking with the elite symbol of the "Stone".

edit on 20-5-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
interesting presentation...are you working on more?

I could give you much more,

I just thought I'd wait and see how this went first.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
Albeit different from what normally gets posted here, I liked. For some odd reason I kind of like story or adventure type formatting like this, and I find it allows a translation that a blunt explanation cannot interweave with reality and symbolic meaning as this alchemy uses the language of the birds. Fine post.

Thank you.

I was trying to convey that for some the rounding up of the "Stone" means all sorts of wonderful things and the "Stone" means nothing to them, no more an inanimate object which they symbolize it as but in reality the "Stone" is a lot of women.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I'm trying to understand how the stone as the "seed stock" could possibly be singularly female.

As I understand in traditional Masonic circles, the "stone" to be cut and worked into a Foundation is that of the Man's soul nature, that he may build his life upon it with the knowledge gleaned.

Are you saying that these "masons" have plans to completely re-work the feminine ideal?
I'm curious what direction this might take in the long run...I see many possibilities.

Sorry if I'm a bit slow, but I do find this very interesting.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The line is male and female, it is just that the females because their anatomy suit the Gods, they are the ones who get harvested.

The men escape ... simply because they have the wrong anatomy, they are only useful to make more "Stones" or female stock.

The Gods hooking up with women is in the bible, they have done this all before.

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

It is a cycle, they come leave seed stock here and then wait for it to multiply and then later they come back and harvest the crop

I think there is a period of time then when the Gods share their bounty with much of humanity and so a pact is formed between them and this section of humanity who keeps the secret and removes all knowledge except for the symbols when the seed stock is on Earth free and multiplying and they are awaiting the Gods return once more.

The seed stock is kept as ignorant as possible, with knowledge been removed and buried so by the time of the next harvest of the seed stock females they are all totally ignorant as to what is really going on. If they had managed to keep the knowledge they would have a way of defending themselves but they don't because they get persecuted and hunted and everything possible is done to remove the knowledge but yet keep the stock breeding.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I guess I could add more info ...

STAR FALL FROM HEAVEN = SATAN'S BLOOD LINE

LILith ... dual nature, part woman, part angel. She may be the offspring of a Fallen Angel, inheriting characteristics of both her parents. That would mean her brother Lucifer or H'ILL is also a hybrid--son of a Fallen Angel and an earthly mother. The rabbis have such a story. The union resulted in two offspring: male and female twins.

The old rabbinical tale involves the angel "Samael," who ruled the 5th heaven, that is, the house of Aries, which is ruled by Mars as a rising star. Samael left Mars and came to the earth where he encountered Eve in the Garden. As an Incubus, he fathered Cain and Cain's twin sister, "LULuwa," by Eve. The Hebrew ending "-uwa" means "of Eve" or simply "a woman." It is similar to "-ith" in LILith. In Hebrew, "LIL-ith" and "LIL-uwa" have the same basic meaning.

The Jewish legend about Cain and his sister LULuwa or LILith implies that Cain is Lucifer, the shining one, the light-bearer, H'ILL. Was Cain known to "shine" or "glow"? Could he inherit some kind of angelic "ILLumination" from his legendary father Samael? It seems he may. Genesis twice states, in the Hebrew of chapter 4, that Cain "GLOWED GREATLY, and his countenance fell" after God failed to react to his sacrifice offering in the same dramatic way He had to Abel's.

petragrail.tripod.com...

ISIS AND OSIRIS

It is well known that Lilith is the Hebrew version of Isis,
but few realize that the word used for Cains' "wife" in Genesis 4 is "ISh'T" which became "Auset" in Egyptian and "Isis" in Greek. Cains' "wife" IS Isis, ie Lilith. Now we see these twins BOTH exiled, and as twins, BOTH must have been "shining."

petragrail.tripod.com...

edit on 20-5-2011 by AprilSky because: messed up format

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The myths and legends of Greece, India and South America describe the rule of Osiris and Isis.” The Mighty Osiris and Isis walked into the Egyptian Valley out of nowhere and assumed command.’ They were taller and more imposing than the men of the time, with long blond hair, marble like white skin and remarkable powers that enabled miracles”.

www.articlesafari.com...

As you can see from the above, we have two tribes telling the same story from different points of view.

The Jews claim Cain/Osiris was wicked and killed his brother and the Egyptians claim Able who is Seth, is the evil one.

The Osiris Legend.

www.egyptartsite.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
MORNING STAR = LUCIFER

LUCIFER

Traditionally, Lucifer (English pronunciation: /ˈluːsɪfər, ljuːsɪfər/) is a name that in English generally refers to the devil before being cast from heaven, although this is not the original meaning of the term. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star."

en.wikipedia.org...

MORNING STAR = CHRIST

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In the above statement Christ clearly states he is from the line of Satan who is Lucifer, the Morning Star.

This is interesting because it states Christ's line represents one of the ones to be sacrificed to the Gods but he is the son of God?

It's easy to get confused and say well hang on a minute how can that be? Easy because the line of Christ is the martyr line ... his line does contain DNA from the Gods so it can fit in with them, the females will be attracted to them and easily manipulated by them.

Christ on the cross represents the sacrifice of the whole line and so who is he saving?

The rest of mankind who get to use this line as the scape goat line. They get royal treatment and their sins over looked for the service they provide.

Christ is a symbol of the sacrificial line. When he dies he became the first fruits …

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

This is important because it is the first fruits who are sacrificed and offered up. The bible is truth but hidden under layers. …

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join