It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture contest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
HEY guys and gals. A member posted earlier that we should put old cloths out on the ground tonight, to jokingly make people think that the rapture had already happened. Well I wana take it one step furthur. How bout we use some of our creativness to make a rapture scene and take pics of it. Lets see who can create the best "just rapture" scene then upload the pics to this thread. Let the games begin! hehehe
edit on 20-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well tomorrow I'm going to dress up as Jesus and go knocking on peoples doors. When they answer I'm going to say "pack your bags" .. that should freak a few people out

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Come on - that's not nice.

I don't particularly like organized religions and I hate fear-mongering end of the world predictions, but let their belief systems dig their own hole. Don't mess with them.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

why don't you just donate your old clothes to charity?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ahhh Mannnnn...... this is too funny!!!
I am going to do that at my house! I'm going to set up a cam., I'm going to lay out some clothes, and make it seem that i disappeared! I can't wait to see the reaction!
Great idea!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
lol, agreed, its not very nice, but it sure is funny. I was a devout independent fundamental baptist for over 10 years. This is nothing new, I heard these words every sunday. any moment now, and if you have studied the bible at all, Paul thought Jesus would return before HE himself would die. People have been looking up for 1800 years, its one of the greatest "Kansas City Shuffles" ever played, get everyone to look right, or in this case up, while I go left, or in this case down. Dooms day fear mongering at its finest. I look forward to tomorrow, its going to be sunny and 90 here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos
Well tomorrow I'm going to dress up as Jesus and go knocking on peoples doors. When they answer I'm going to say "pack your bags" .. that should freak a few people out

BAH HAHAHAHAHA apologies, I am stealing this, I will be doing the same Thank you! hahahahaha

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

You do realize those people are crazy enough to kill themselves right?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Well, not much of a follower of scriptures and what not, but according to the book, if they truly have faith, I should be able to resurrect them.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lighten up guys! Im not trying to be mean or make fun of Christians. I'm a Christian myself, but some of the people have got to open there minds as to what "God" real is. Hes not some giant old man sitting on a throne. He is the creator of all that was/is/will be. he is evolving with us. Mainstream religion has shut their doors on any knew ideas or thoughts about our creator since the dark ages. I was raised a Christian, then became atheist in my young adult years, then egnostic, then THROUGH science I came full circle back to God. So go out there and have some fun.

l8r sk8rs

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos

That's pure ignorance. You must to understand that just because some crazy people spreaded panic all over the planet, doesn't mean you can make jokes about Jesus. I am christian, I believe in Jesus but I never said or believed the end of the world is tomorrow. Think harder, learn the topic so you can write something intelligent.

But you probably won't folow my advice, so go ahead and knock peoples doors, as soon as you'll see how people reacts, you'll understand how stupid was your idea.

2nd "but" : But you won't do that, and it was just something you said only to look like a funny smart *ss.

All that I said goes to the ones who give an star to you too, with all my love.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

Or you could end up preaching to them with a gun to your head and 100 dollars to bride your way into heaven.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this idea is not original!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
HEY guys and gals. A member posted earlier that we should put old cloths out on the ground tonight, to jokingly make people think that the rapture had already happened. Well I wana take it one step furthur. How bout we use some of our creativness to make a rapture scene and take pics of it. Lets see who can create the best "just rapture" scene then upload the pics to this thread. Let the games begin! hehehe

If this was your first thread, it should be your last one. You're wasting room in ATS. Here we try to have intelligent discussions. Your mental age shows it's time for your gerber.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You do realize those people are crazy enough to kill themselves right?

We call it "thinning the herd". Anyone who would do so isn't exactly playing with a full deck from the get go...

The clothes idea is classic...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

If this was your first thread, it should be your last one. You're wasting room in ATS. Here we try to have intelligent discussions. Your mental age shows it's time for your gerber.

I do believe this is designated for jokes, puns & PRANKS lol
no waste of space.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

So the depopulation plan is already in effect?, I should have never trusted you super moderators!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen

Originally posted by Trueman

I do believe this is designated for jokes, puns & PRANKS lol
no waste of space.

Yeah...I guess you're right. At least you stay inside the right area.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hmmm.. it seems this topic hits a chord with you "trueman". Geezzz its a joke. I am a very intelligent person with plenty of meat to add to any ATS conversation. So go drink sum decaf and take a nap. much love.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Damn, foiled again!

Seriously though, never bought into that whole depopulation plan. It'd be near impossible to do it gradually, and if you did it with a quick event or events, the impact to the entire economy would be disastrous. Typically, people with money and power LIKE having money and power...and don't sabotage themselves into losing it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join