It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture contest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
the instant depopulation plan to me would work. Becuz what do you need an economy for if you already have all the money and power. All they lack now is a larger control ring and instant depop would be pretty good for that. Think of population as ant on a table that you are trying to keep in a hypothetical circle drawn on the table. The more ants there are, the harder it is to keep them inside the perimeter of the circle. So what do you do?.... spray alittle raid on them suckas and kill most of em now the ones that are still alive are week and unable to defend themselves. So if depopulation is in the cards from TPTB then instant massive depopulation wud seem to be the key.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Well in my opinion instant depopulation would make it easier to control the few, As stated in the post above. The problem with this is the hierarchical structure, Everyone would want a fair share of the power and the eminent would be faced with constant criticism and treason. A decrease in population would also lead to an illusion of lost power for TPTB.

Edit: Did Gazork just help me derail a thread? Glad talltexxan added to it!

edit on 20-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
No prob on the derailed thread.
thats what I love about ATS you can begin discussing one thing and a completly diffent topic can pop up and stimulate other members into the conversation.

operation derail complete

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Paulos
Well tomorrow I'm going to dress up as Jesus and go knocking on peoples doors. When they answer I'm going to say "pack your bags" .. that should freak a few people out

That's pure ignorance. You must to understand that just because some crazy people spreaded panic all over the planet, doesn't mean you can make jokes about Jesus. I am christian, I believe in Jesus but I never said or believed the end of the world is tomorrow. Think harder, learn the topic so you can write something intelligent.

But you probably won't folow my advice, so go ahead and knock peoples doors, as soon as you'll see how people reacts, you'll understand how stupid was your idea.

2nd "but" : But you won't do that, and it was just something you said only to look like a funny smart *ss.

All that I said goes to the ones who give an star to you too, with all my love.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

Your right, Im only having a laugh. No hard feelings

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join