It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual imbalance between the east and the west will become physical.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
We aren't in position of making a difference.

While there is physical poverty the east there is spiritual poverty in the west. The world isn't in balance. There is a force needed to be unleashed unto the world. It will be destructive. The west is already taking upon the east while spiritualy the east is taking on upon the west.

It has been invisible until now but there is a spiritual imbalance between the east and the west that will no longer go unnoticed. In fact there have already been interference and it will only get worse.

my prediction for future.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is so vague, in what shape you think it will become visible

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This has been the same for centuries. I don't know where your going with this, but religion has been the foundation for most of our world's wars since the beginning of history.
edit on 20-5-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

While there is physical poverty the east there is spiritual poverty in the west.

Which part of the west? The United States boasts 80%+ religious population.
Does that really qualify as "spiritual poverty"?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

While there is physical poverty the east there is spiritual poverty in the west.

Which part of the west? The United States boasts 80%+ religious population.
Does that really qualify as "spiritual poverty"?

Out of those 80% how many of those truely meditate about life, and stop to think ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
How spiritual is the Communist state of China that imprisons the practitioners of Falun Dafa?

The East versus West Spiritual / Materialist thing is a not-very-useful blanket generalisation IMO. It seems to me that there is a big spiritual awakening going on among some people in the West that is largely taking place at ground level and is somewhat invisible on the surface of things, particularly since it is not really connected to organised religion. On the other hand, there is a definite rise in materialism among some people in the East with the growth of the Indian and Chinese economies. At the same time, China seems to be having a spiritual revival also with Falun Dafa, Christian house churches etc - which is why the regime there is trying so hard to control religion and imprisoning these people.

The divide between growing materialism and awakening spirituality is occurring WITHIN societies not between them - I don't think that you can split the whole world down the middle between East and West in this manner anyway. Where are you drawing the East - West line? Where do the Native Americans fit in for example? Or Japan? Places like Iona and Glastonbury? What about the very money-oriented culture among some people in Pakistan where you have to pay bribes a lot of the time to get anything done (or so I am informed by a friend from there)?

Think about it a little more deeply, look at what is actually happening in the world and you will see this idea for the myth that it really is.

peace
J

top topics

join