It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Proof I'm Sick Of Official Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but why is it that everyone on this board with an opinion has to stick "It's Official", "Proof", "Must Read", "Alert", or "Confirmed" in front of the title for their rants? That's all these are, RANTS. Just like this one (although I'm being satirical). When did your opinion make anything official or even true? Can we not get a law passed around here that you must present evidence to support your claim? I'm not talking about your interpretation of something either. I want to see substantiating evidence that can back up your claims of proof or officially confirmed.

Sorry, I know this isn't on topic for this board, but good lord I'm sick of coming into threads expecting to have my perspective on a topic changed or challenged with evidentiary support, only to find out that it's just another person's opinionated rant. With that said...I'll now end my rant.
edit on 5/20/2011 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

You forgot MUST READ and ALERT threads.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Great point. Added them to the list and thank you.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm sick of "I'm Sick Of" threads

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's official:

There are quite a few nutters who prowl ATS.

ALERT!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Can we not get a law passed around here that you must present evidence to support your claim?

No...this is a subjective arena - get over it.

And speaking of laws - there should definitely be one in place that requires anyone claiming to be a skeptic, to submit documentation validating their claim...

You wouldn't have any documentation to submit, would you KD..?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

That made me laugh out loud....and then I got in trouble because I'm at work. Funny anyway though!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
Can we not get a law passed around here that you must present evidence to support your claim? I'm not talking about your interpretation of something either. I want to see substantiating evidence that can back up your claims of proof or officially confirmed.

That chaps my hide also. Even worse is when the evidence they present is say, a series of pictures of contrails they took as proof of "chemtrails". While it's technically evidence, it sure is a far cry from proof.

Then again, this is a conspiracy-centered site, and conspiracies too often rely on a lack of proof or evidence as their springboards.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OP, I'm completely offended by your title, it doesn't make sense, this thread is NOT "official"!!!

top topics

join