It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
With God knowing man is corrupt, why would he trust man to carry on the truth of humanity through 2000 year old scripture? God knows man has fault, man LIES.

The bible is a compilation of books over many years, some books written long after Jesus was even gone. King James (monarchist) compiled his version that we quote here on ATS.

If Obama rewrote his version of the bible, what would you think of people quoting that 2000 years from now? You can't trust man, only yourself.
edit on 27-5-2011 by mathematic because:spelling and added "some books" of the bible written after Jesus

edit on 27-5-2011 by mathematic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mathematic

Point being... the bible speaks of a man that knew only truth...

That is kinda the ideology of the bible

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Right. Even modern textbooks aren't describing history appropriately. Yet, you still take a book from a flat earth era as truth. Sure, Jesus was truth. I love his teachings, I accept that.

The people who tell his story tell it from 4 conflicting perspectives in the gospel, then it was translated in multiple languages, then books removed from the bible, and the published and distributed my a monarchist. We were told to believe every word.

I can see this logical argument will not break any ice though.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mathematic

i just said his words were truth... the rest of the book doesn't matter in the least.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join