It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarzenegger "Love Child" is a Clone!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
HAHAHA! Since my last post got et up, I'll put my 2 cents back out here. They are really putting this kids BC out early. He has, what, 22 or 23 yrs. until he can run as uberprez. gotta be kidding me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

what happened to Arnie's gap between his two front teeth as a kid? It was only after he arrived in Hollywood that he later received veneers!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
naa i say no clone. they do look alike but what healthy son doesnt look like his healthy father? also he should be praised in todays world; he took care of the mother and child and was a governor with responsibilities and a father and maintained his life as arnold schwartz from the movies too. i think the conspiracy is the conditioning that what he did is wrong!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
This is an AWESOME conspiracy

Let's hope it's true.

I truly cannot see him having relations with that, sorry, FAT housekeeper then paying her 65000$ for a house.

She must have been the right blood type and size to giev birth to his clone.

It's refreshing to see someone with this outlook about Arnie's *supposed* romance with this housekeeper. In this thread's first incarnation, a SuperModerator dumped it into the Trash Bin because of a misunderstanding about using Before It's News as a source. It was resolved, and I was allowed to repost this thread in Skunk Works instead of Breaking News forum. So, it worked out well, except there are far fewer responses this time around.

That being said, the first incarnation of this thread late last night had all of the night owls pounding the article becasue it was suggested that the housekeeper was not of Arnie's caliber. For some reason, 95% of the responses said they couldn't accept that part of the theory, --they thought Arnie WOULD HAVE slept with the rather lackluster-looking housekeeper. ????

This is Arnold Swarzenegger, former Mr. Universe, right? This guy had bedroom scenes with a young, hot Sharon Stone in TOTAL RECALL. Even the witch scene in CONAN THE BARBARIAN, --the witch was hot. Every woman in every Arnold movie has been pretty darn hot. The man married a hot Kennedy. I agree with the article's point about it being unlikely for THE AHH-NULD to get "passionate" with a lackluster housekeeper. I mean, c'mon. All he'd have to do is make a few phone calls to a friend or two and "Voila!" --anywhere from 1 to 20 hot girls would be discreetly coming in through the back door of the house (wouldn't want to make it obvious). OR he would go to Vegas to gamble some high stakes money and end up with a discreet companion or something. But, a plain old housekeeper? I mean, it would be different if the housekeeper was the typical HOT French Maid.

Please don't take my perspective on this point as my personally being shallow. I am merely pointing out that this is a HOLLYWOD situation, with HOLLYWOOD-level charisma. Turn it around, think about all these hot actresses and their male companions. Most of them are handsome men. Yes, there are exceptions. 99% of the time, the rule stands. Could this be the 1% exception? Perhaps, but this is AHH-NULD, not your typical guy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I have to agree with the other post.......what in God's name was Arnie thinking by dropping his trousers with that woman?

I fully understand the hurt his wife and four other children are feeling right now but please give a thought for this child who is completely innocent in all of this too. My God, the kid only just recently found out who his real biological father is too.....and I understand he's a really good kid!
edit on 20-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I still don't get why just because she's not attractive to some that Arnold didn't find her attractive in some way. Ronaldo (the Brazilian footballer not Christiano Ronaldo) was ugly as sin but his ex-girlfriends found him attractive even before the money and fame started rolling in.

The cloning thing? Totally ludicrous.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thats what i was thinking the Women he apparently had child with seems like an Ogre! Sorry if i'm rude just being honest.

And yes this would explain the cloning of the child by invitro fertilization right?

Perhaps he had a clone thing and/or sperm of himself made and then had her carry the child for him.

The Plot Thickens.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I still don't get why just because she's not attractive to some that Arnold didn't find her attractive in some way. Ronaldo (the Brazilian footballer not Christiano Ronaldo) was ugly as sin but his ex-girlfriends found him attractive even before the money and fame started rolling in.

The cloning thing? Totally ludicrous.

You are right, in that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. However, comma, this is ARNOLD SWARZENEGGER we're talking about, former Mr. Universe and Hollywood action hero heart-throb kinda guy who highly attractive women slung their thongs at. In a moment of weakness, we can all see him making a mistake with a cover model or something. Heck, perhaps he was drunk.

However, the cloning thing might seem "totally luicrous" to you only because you might not realize how easy it would have been for him to have done it. He had the money, connections and influence. He's mentioned that he would have run for President but for being a naturalized citizen vs born citizen. When people who have the RESOURCES, DRIVE AND MEANS to do what the average citizen thinks "ludricous" or "impossible," they can do things we would laugh at, if only we knew how much exotic, privatized tech is really out there, availble toa small group of highly connected people with lots of money. In fact, they COUNT on people thinking these techologies are ludricous and impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join