It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or ON to something

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
as above so below

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
This is very interesting... but I think the distances are so massive that what happens in another planet's atmosphere isn't going to affect us at all.

If something happened to knock a planet out of the solar system completely I could see how it might... but I think the atmospheres are pretty self-contained.

Jupiter has had far worse storms & changes & none of them has affected earth.

Id like everyone to keep in mind too that distances are really just researched guesses. We like to pretend we know what were talking about in space, when the reality is we dont even understand our home.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Where is chakra for Mercury located?

I ask this because we had something tell us Mercury and Saturn. When I get all the info I will post it for you to hear.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

Hi,
I had to laugh when I saw your posting...I like playing games too...it's ok I am pulling your leg! OK, Mercury or our 3rd eye chakra is based in Tibet.......and I have a feeling I know what you are going to post about that area if you have something about Mercury.

waiting in anticipation!

rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You made me think this :

What if all major disasters in our planet are just a local reaction to some unknown force beyond the Earth, interacting not only here, but also in other planets at the same time. Maybe this unconsidered force is the one which is reengineering our solar system and who knows what else.

Very interesting data, Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kassych

HAARP is gone out of control!!! I kid, I kid.... more than likely the Sun has a lot more to do with planetary weather, on all the planets, then scientists are willing to admit. I mean if the sun caused global changes in the weather how would we ever get that darn carbon tax passed.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAY 240!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

One thing about looking for this kind of data is that some of it may have to be theoretical since we do not have ( we= Not NASA) the access to such data on other planets to go through except for what we get to see. The Sun could be a factor here since ..

"These results are striking in that they point to a scientifically feasible series of events that link the 11-year solar cycle with ENSO, the tropical Pacific phenomenon that so strongly influences climate variability around the world," says Jay Fein, program director in NSF's Division of Atmospheric Sciences. "The next step is to confirm or dispute these intriguing model results with observational data analyses and targeted new observations."
source source 2 we are in the Solar Cycle 24 so I will not rule that out either. The main idea is that if we are to look around at the little tidbits of information we do come across from time to time.. somethings are too much of a coincidence to be taken as such and I do agree with some that we need to understand or re-understand the Science of space and probably try to modify earth science in the process..at least we are getting there as a race.
edit on 21/5/11 by kassych because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join