It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilians Forced to Embrace Homosexuality....with picture....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Poor Brazil, we saw this coming during the last election. Its following the same path as America. I hope the people learn from our mistakes. This whole issue to not about teaching sex in the class room at an unGodly age, when their brains and maturity are incapable of dealing properly with the subject, rather its to teach them how to do it and practice it in the school so they will be ready for the adult pedophiles high up in various gov circles who pedophile children.

(VN: gays are a scape goat, the real issue is pedophilia and preparing the children for it)

vaticproject.blogspot.com...
edit on 19-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

How many is a brazillion?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
what the...they got 2 boys kissing? I could understand teaching this stuff in high schools or maybe junior high...but should this type of stuff be presented to kids at such an early age? just seems messed up

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
what the...they got 2 boys kissing? I could understand teaching this stuff in high schools or maybe junior high...but should this type of stuff be presented to kids at such an early age? just seems messed up

My portuguese is poor, but I think that the meaning of it is "No one is born a homophobic". My intrepetation of the ad is that those boys do what they do because it is a way of being affectionate, but they could still be straight or they could be gay when growing up. When you are a kid you don't judge until an adult tells you to.
edit on 19-5-2011 by pimpinette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Forced to embrace? Or preaching tolerance?

[2nd line]
edit on 19-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Im sorry, but this is a blatant attack on homosexuals and hinting that all pedophiles are homosexuals. I can take an article seriously when it states such quotes as:

The more pedophiling of children there is, the more and more pedophiles are created. This is all part of the satanic molech religion, and is even written up in the Khazar babylonian Talmud, NOT THE TORAH.

Since the days of the Nazi Party and the Maoist Cultural revolution, we havent' seen such a blatant attack to human rights in this scale.

Most soap opera authors are either openly gay or communists.

Most crimes against gays people in Brazil are committed by their own partners, or are related to drugs or prostitution, such as the case with transvestites (usually both addicts and prostitutes). There is almost zero real homofobia in Brazil. In my whole life, I have never seen a gay person be bullied

On the other hand, we have seen several gay pedophile attacks (rapes and murders) on children, even by teachers inside schools. These are often neglected by the media and, when published, the journalist never writes the word homosexual.

Even this week, a large mall in a fashionable area in Sao Paulo had to put a security guard inside the bathroom, because gay men were having sex in public.

Their next move is to promote the "gay kit", a serie of DVDs produced by the government, showing explicit gay behavior in kids, to be shown to junior high students, in order to incentive the gay lifestyle. In the future, nothing will be impossible. Medical news, such as the recent study showing that gays have double the incidence of cancer, will be censored. Conservative blogs and religious radio and TV programs will be outlawed.

VN: oh, now, Brazil has an SPLC and an ADL down there helping write their laws. This is clearly a khazar tactic, someone in your government in Brazil is a dual Israeli citizen and in a position of power. Find out who and kick them out early like we should have done and didn't, this explains it all..... the pervert satanic Khazars are in control in Brazil already

This law will make anal gay sex the most sacred, holy thing in Brazil. More than God, more than children. In the country, we have seen all kinds of desecration, such as images of Christ immersed in urine and even a gay man expelling a rosary from his rectum, in state-funded "art" events. This is considered self-expression.

Absolute rubbish, its laughable

:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Forced to embrace? Or preaching tolerance?

[2nd line]
edit on 19-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

Good point.
I was actually in Brazil a couple of weeks, and judging from my stroll down Copacabana it seemed that they were embracing it pretty well already.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

are you saying this is an attempt to get children to become consenting victims for peadophiles?
just looks like a anti homophobia poster to me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I was disgusted by this honestly. That site shows two boys kissing and making it look WRONG! They are probably just brothers showin some love and there is nothing wrong with that. WE DO NOT NEED TO CONTAMINATE OUR CHILDREN'S BRAINS with this disgusting unbalanced propaganda. It sickens me. Please tell me this is not where we are going to let the direction of the world go.......IF SO JUST KILL ME NOW!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

May I ask why you are so provoked by the thought that people would be free to love whoever they want? To the point where you want to die, that is pretty extreme. Me myself is straight as an arrow, but I have no problem with other people making their own choices.

And homosexuality is not something constructed by society, most animals are at it like gay rabbits:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pimpinette

most? 100% of species studied for homosexuality contain homosexuality.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

American Right-Wing Hatemongers
Spreading Their Intolerance Abroad

That’s what this thread is about. The web site from which this story is taken is not even Brazilian. It’s a US right-wing religious-nut hate site.

Brazilians are a tolerant and affectionate people who don’t go in much for this kind of stinking, bigoted, sticking-your-snout-in-other-people’s-affairs poppycock. Leave Brazil and the Brazilians alone, OP, and take your filthy-minded rubbish back to whatever State of the Union it originates from. It is a disgrace to America and a disgrace to humanity. Yanqui go home!

edit on 20/5/11 by Astyanax because: after all, most Americans aren’t homophobic right-wing creeps. We hope.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

That's 100% LIES and BS.......what about fish? Just to name one of the species

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Lies and BS, eh? Didn’t even need to google before deciding?

Fish in which homosexual behaviour has been observed include the Amazon molly, blackstripe topminnow, bluegill sunfish, char, grayling, European bitterling, green swordtail (I’ve seen that one myself), Guiana leaf-fish, Houting whitefish, jewelfish, least darter (Microperca punctulata), tilapia, salmon, platyfish, ten-spined stickleback and the three-spined stickleback.

Take a look at this list of animals displaying homosexual behaviour All scientifically documented observations, every single one.

It gives me immense pleasure to offer you this information. I trust you will take equal pleasure in denying ignorance.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well, I was just trying to be diplomatic in case there was an animal that I wasn't aware of that was super straight. I thought that was I way of maybe establish a dialouge, but I guess that person do not want to look inside (it might me a scary place) and question why he/she thinks a certain way. Oh well, their loss.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

That's 100% LIES and BS.......what about fish? Just to name one of the species

Why would fishes not be gay? Is it because you only think about homosexuality as someone sticking a bodypart into a member of the same sex's bodypart? You should really broaden your views...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Well I am just not buying what you are selling Sir! The story you tell is absurd, and I don't HATE homosexuality I DISAPPROVE of it. I consider it to be an unbalanced and confused type of life style.

Now in defense of that unbalanced lifestyle you want to come here and say everything is homosexual. I think humans for the most part are unbalanced and YES we do affect nature at times and cause imbalances, but as anything if observed in its natural normal habitat without the help of outside contamination there is balance.

The problem I have here is not with those little boys kissing and showing love the problem is YOU and others like you who want to portray those little boys as lovers whom your kind are selfishly using as your poster children for your unbalanced propoganda. Its people like you that are contaminating further. All religion aside this is a crime against humanity itself! DISGUSTING!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Well I am just not buying what you are selling Sir! The story you tell is absurd.

Reality can seem like that to one who does not wish to accept it. I’m not selling anything, just bringing you the news.

I don't HATE homosexuality I DISAPPROVE of it. I consider it to be an unbalanced and confused type of life style.

Your views on homosexuality are of no particular interest to me. They are wrongheaded and nasty but they are not uncommon.

What interests me is nature, and human nature in particular. I find it interesting that homosexual behaviour is so widespread among species, but I’m not sure what, if anything, this implies with respect to human homosexuality. Homosexual behaviour among humans is obviously quite normal, since it is so widespread and always has been; it certainly doesn’t need examples drawn from the animal kingdom to legitimize it.

the problem is YOU and others like you who want to portray those little boys as lovers whom your kind are selfishly using as your poster children... Its people like you that are contaminating...

Oh, I’m not gay, though a private-school education and an early love of the theatre meant I had close gay friends from a very early age. I suppose you could call me an – ahem – camp-follower.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Reality can seem like that to one who does not wish to accept it. I’m not selling anything, just bringing you the news.

Reality is what you make it and varies from person to person........this is true. The fact that there are people out there with so much unbalance is NOT news to anyone so you can SAVE IT!

Your views on homosexuality are of no particular interest to me. They are wrongheaded and nasty but they are not uncommon.

My views are wrongheaded and nasty??? Its hard to talk reason to an unreasonable man.

What interests me is nature, and human nature in particular. I find it interesting that homosexual behaviour is so widespread among species, but I’m not sure what, if anything, this implies with respect to human homosexuality. Homosexual behaviour among humans is obviously quite normal, since it is so widespread and always has been; it certainly doesn’t need examples drawn from the animal kingdom to legitimize it.

It does not surprise me in the least that this type of behavior is so widespread among our own species. You are a perfect example of how this is done. You CLAIM you are not homosexual but clearly it is your plight to help it become even more successful. Trust me they don't need you to do that. I see enough of it everytime I see one of them walking down the street proclaiming their independence to putt in the rough. I don't have a problem how unbalanced the world is. I have a problem with them flaunting their unbalances in an outward fashion so as to influence and decieve others into thinking it is normal.

Oh, I’m not gay, though a private-school education and an early love of the theatre meant I had close gay friends from a very early age. I suppose you could call me an – ahem – camp-follower.

It has become normal to you so it is just a matter of time before you take the next step. AND that is exactly WHY I even bother further making this point with you, so that you can see how it has and will effect your own life. Perhaps you will stick to your guns on this one for now, but YOU WILL heed my words when all of a sudden you find yourself in a completly normal situation with one of your buddies finishing on top of you.......it will be quite normal for you im sure.

I have friends both male and female that live this way, and we don't talk about their sexual preferences or mine because it should be a private affair and never meant for the world stage. I disagree with their choices but it is their choice and I keep my opinions to myself unless asked OR provoked.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Reality is what you make it and varies from person to person........this is true.

No, it isn’t, and if by chance you call yourself a Christian you blaspheme by saying it is. To claim that reality varies from person to person is to deny the Ultimate Reality that is God, and deny also the factual reality of the world you believe He made.

My views are wrongheaded and nasty???

What else would you call the following?

I see enough of it everytime I see one of them walking down the street proclaiming their independence to putt in the rough.

‘Putt in the rough’? That’s hate speech. You’re either saying all homosexual relations amount to nothing more than buggery, or you’re deliberately denigrating and vilifying loving relationships just because they happen to be between members of the same sex. That is (1) wrongheaded, (2) nasty and (3) none of your business besides.

(You claim you aren’t gay, but homosexuality) has become normal to you so it is just a matter of time before you take the next step. AND that is exactly WHY I even bother further making this point with you, so that you can see how it has and will effect your own life. YOU WILL heed my words when all of a sudden you find yourself in a completly normal situation with one of your buddies finishing on top of you.......it will be quite normal for you im sure.

I’m fifty-three years old. If I was going to change my sexual orientation, I would have done so already, don’t you agree?

I keep my opinions to myself unless asked OR provoked.

You were provoked by gay fish?

edit on 23/5/11 by Astyanax because: of those pesky gay fish.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join