It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Non-American Conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I was just wondering if you guys would help me....

Since joining ATS, I've been amazed at all the legit conspiracies that are actually happening in the world.

From political assissinations, secret military bases, blacks ops, lies in the MSM, real agendas behind wars, little green men and many many more..

However, most of the stories I hear about are mainly all American... but surley America are not alone in all this??

I done a quick search for British conspiracies and didnt turn up with much, however im sure theres lots to find!

As with other countries world wide.

I must be a pretty crap researcher, and for that I apologise...

Please post some of your best conspiracies, that are as important as, but not American related...I'd love to learn what other countries get up too.....Any help much appreciated

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A lot of ours are tied in with US ones for obvious reasons due to our close links...wars, political lies and shenanigans, oil etc. I think why the US is the perfect breeding ground for conspiracies is that they are supposedly the beacons of truth, honesty and morality, spreading freedom around the world - yet many of their actions paint the opposite picture, yet they still try to hide it so well, and actually pull it off as most citizens are unaware or don't care.

Would a Russian mafia government conspiracy surprise you with corruption or organised crime, or a Chinese government conspiracy, or Iran cracking down on dissent? Not really. But good ole' USA? Never, they're the good guys!

And most other countries are too small or insignificant to have world-wide impacting conspiracies. That's the important thing - US conspiracies have implications on everyone else, be it finanicial, military, political etc.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Hello to you in Birmingham,

The bigget for me is Diana's death. Was her driver drunk, was she pregnant, did the Royals want her out of the way because she would have always overshadowed Camilla and the public preferred to to Charles. She was handling a anti-landmine campaign did they kill her or was she killed by Mossad because she was due to visit the children in Gaza. Why did it take 10 years to get an enquiry into her death and why was she embalmbed, which is illegal in France I believe.

7/7 bombers were shown around the Houses of Parliament a day or so before they reputedly thought they were taking part in a public exercise of our police and public services in case of an emergency in the capital.

Rendlesham Forest did a UFO land there and did the Yanks managed to grab it before it took off.

Who runs the British monarchy and Government?

Who killed Professor or Dr Kelly?

Who was Jack the Ripper?

Which industries benefit from the Government not legalising Cannabis?

How have the Banks got away with profiting from the tax payers bail out?

You may not agree with all the above but hope that helps

Good luck in digging out some more - Bournemouth.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Hey Bournemouth

Great reply!

Indeed, some very interesting topics there
And I bet thats just scratching the surface...

Diana... It was perfect timing, perhaps before another royal scandal...and a drunk or careless driver?!? He's driving the Princess, he aint gonna f*** up

7/7 and fishy training ops...the same kind of fishy training ops happening on 9/11...false flags?

As for the monarcy, ill very well be looking into that...so far only heard of the illuminati theory...is that far fechted?

Never heard of Dr.Kelly, but i will do soon

Arrr Jack the Ripper...classic, will we ever find out?!?...

Hmm, is cannabis only not being legalised for profit??...ill be getting to the bottom of this one

And...of course!...The banks :| ....Money grabbing sods...hopefully we are gradually weeding out these individuals...as long as people keep spilling the beans!

Cheers for that,
Sinny

new topics

top topics

join