It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tupac Shakur Philosophy what do all of you think of it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Want to know what y'all think of Tupac's Ideals.

Please stay on topic and focus to what he is saying.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think you should look at that video, look at the way he was portrayed in Notorious, then try and tell me he wasn't shot in attempt to maintain power.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The Thing w/ Pac is we will never know what happened and why was he killed. There's just so many conspiracies you just give up and just appreciate him for who he was. Do i think he could of been in politics, yes w/ time. but not at that stage in his life he was not experienced enough yet and had time to really reflect on his life and his ideals. I would have love to see what Pac would of turned into he was a very brave and smart man.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Tupac is right, about how everything is so corrupt these days.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He was brave to say the things he said. He had ZERO filters on his mouth that's for sure! It was refreshing. We need people like him in this world. It's a shame you have to worry about getting shot for being somewhat of a radical.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
New to this site what is a flag and how do i add a avatar. sorry new to this site.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I gotta say what he said about were not parting the red sea but were walkign through the hodd and not getting shot. That really stuck out to me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok you got my attention with my fav. rapper. Pac sees things how many in the urban communities see them. That we suffer their in the hoods and its like hell to struggle with money issues and trying to make it. He feels hell is associated with prison system or is prison system. I agree that there hellish energies that hang out around these prison but disagree that this is hell. For they still are fed -clothed and sheltered. Hell in comparison to him on the 3d plane would be a life in a 3rdwld country where your parents both were killed for some war or sickened by some strange disease forcing you the eldest child to have to take care of your own siblings. This does happen in the hood but usually 1 parent no matter how bad sticks around MOMS THANK YOU sorry dads. I see many in urban communities compare the lifestyle they live in poverish situations to hell and totally understand their pain. As I was once there believe it or not, smh. Now his views of Heaven being rich related and having the ability to materialistically possess what you want, yes I guess can be Heaven to some on Earth until you except how the money got to you and how others in society see you with it. So you kinda feel like a GOD when you driven 500,000 car and pull next to a 87 beat up chevy ect ect. EGO driven if the case which I dont think Pac fully was. He had an ego yes as do many rappers or entertainers or the RICH. 1 feels this is the deception placed on the urban community to force the wills within them to visualize their lives as living hells and do whatever it takes to get a piece of that Heaven or well off life. Which 1 can understand who if they can wants to stay poor. But the deception in play forces the urban mind to denounce any deity like satan and almost GOD, because the mindstates are convinced this is hell and there is nothing else. Which in turn WILL cause mindstates to interact with each other within urban communities like Heaven and hell are just Imagination figmants and their minds feel the reality is there is no real hell its just death or heaven unless you get rich. With this energy in play the BEAST has convinced urban community what they see is hell so GO FOR IT NOTHING ELSE AWAITES YOU unless you go to jail. Which causes negative behavior to be accepted as long as your reaching that piece of heaven or god feeling. By doing this the beast has enslaved the many within urban settings not just blacks, to hustle and kill for him and his cause, knowing damn well he will see their souls and lol at them for not paying more attention.

I fully feel PAC on the churches and the money injected into beautifying them and how this money could be used in school development or better prison programs that encourage longevity in society instead of do it better next time mentality SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS.

I listened to him as a teen growing up and felt him heavy until he and Biggie began to fight. I got disappointed in them both because all the power they had and influence was going down the drain due to a beef they could of very well keep quiet about and handled in some non disclosed location, feel me. But they didnt their egos took over and they seen well damn I can get free propaganda and go extra plata $$$$ (soul selling at its best goes unnoticed) on this next record. W/o realizing we the youth were following their every steps. I even remember cats saying are you down for PAC or Biggie? The hatred made me so sick and they became void to me from then on. I lost hope everytime I heard a west coast or east coast rapper talk dat ish out the sides of they necks, why the youth were being energized for the worst. So the lesson was displayed to the youth in the most rugged of rugged ways, not to be like this with each other about some damn money because the youth had ears that were developing from this anger BLACK ON BLACK HATRED OR CRIME.

Pac had many great views and always gets my love for that, I learned from him some things and appreciate that. Just wish he and Big coulda seen the energies plotting on their demise and minipulation for the energies hidden causes.

Be well good question.
RIP PAC
edit on 5/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HueyvsRiley

Flags mean you did good in your thread content the more flags the more like what your content data shares. Star and Flag for you or S&F
edit on 5/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

..and years later it's still the same song.

TuPac was a smart man and it's a shame to see his philosophical input lost.I'm not sure he'd have been a politician, but a strong voice for his community is a definite.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
IMO Tupac was one of the most intelligent, philosophical, and inspirational people who ever lived. The media portrayed him as some stupid thug who rapes and kills people and doesn't care about anything, but when you watch all of the interviews and hear his side of the story, you realize that he's a good guy who is nothing like what the media got people to believe. His music was the deepest stuff out there, and anybody that hears a few songs and still thinks he's a bad rapper is stupid and should be slapped. He rapped about death, religion, the afterlife, problems with society, corrupt police and politicians, crime, gang violence, racism, poverty, revenge, pursuing your dreams, and making it through the tough times. Wherever he would be staying at, he would let the homeless people in the community crash at his place and get some food, but kept it on the down low so people would not think he was doing it as a publicity stunt. Every single interview I have watched made me love him even more, and it sucks that some scumbag had to kill him at the young age of 25. It doesn't matter if I'm happy, sad, angry, whatever, I'm always down to listen to some Tupac. With other rappers, I have to be in the mood for them. He may be dead, but he lives on through his music.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Bump

new topics

top topics

join