It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the Bin Laden raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have some questions that I feel are important yet there are no readily avalible answers to them. Hopefully they will be answered but I really do not believe so given the nature of this topic.

1- Who were the SEALs in a firefight with for over 20 minutes?
Couriers kept an elite commando unit at bay for that length of time is absurd.

2- Why no photos of a dialysis machine in contrast to the OS of Bin laden having kidney problems?
This was incorporated into the official story of Bin Laden as a fact.

3- Bin Laden surely overheard the helos and gun fore from the 3rd floor, so why didn't he return fire or have a weapon?
The official line is that at first, he was firing from behind one of his wves, then it was changed to he was shielding behid the woman.

4- The helicopter had to be destroyed due to it having a malfunction.
Yet the tail section shows it may have landed short of the wall. The debris shown in the photo does not appear to show the helicopter "blown up" but rather that it burned right where it landed/crashed at. The main rotor appears to be underneath the debris suggesting it might have been upside when it crash (speculation there) but at any rate, the aircraft does not show any debris oter than in the main pile discounting the blown up explanation.

Does not appear to "blown up" but rather a photo of where it crashed at.

Tail appears to suggest helicopter landed with it's tail not clearing the wall and thats what cause it to crash.

Yes, its photoshopped.

Perhaps, just perhaps Bin laden is now resting somewhere in the tropics haviing reached a deal with "someone" to clear him and his name. The current story of what happened has many holes & discrepencys. If the President and his cainet were watching a live feed as they claimed, then the story wouldn;t have changed. I believe they are making it up to fill in gaps and holes as they go along. Perhaps they are using the same playbook for this as the former admin did for 911?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
For what it may be worth and take it is as you will, but History channel did a show "Killing bin Laden" and it answered most of your questions. I am not sure as to when it will be shown again but they will probably re-air it.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Thanks, I'll have to watch out for it.

But we have to keep in mind the History Channel is repeating only what White House and the military want to be told to the public. As much as I like the H.C. I know where their info comes from on that. But it probably will be a good show.
edit on 5/19/2011 by Humint1 because: add line

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Yeah I saw that the history channel was gonna air that segement.
My problem is until the helmet cam footage is released all is a lie.
Only problem with that is, I'm sure there is now a complete soundstage setup just like obama's compound and soon we will get to see helmet cam footage, ala moon landing.
Wait and see, you heard it here first folks.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
reply to post by Skewed

Thanks, I'll have to watch out for it.

But we have to keep in mind the History Channel is repeating only what White House and the military want to be told to the public. As much as I like the H.C. I know where their info comes from on that. But it probably will be a good show.
edit on 5/19/2011 by Humint1 because: add line

That is with anything else, you just have to listen and pick it apart and go with what you think is fact.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
in response to your question about blowing up the blackhawk... They do not blow then up , they burn them with incendiaries like thermite, or white phosphorus, ect. They melt metal at a rapid pace vs blowing something up. Our news reporters typically have a big disconnect with hollywood movies and actual military activities and ops. I believe the seals went into pak and raided the compound but i dont believe the lying filth that comes out of dc about it and neither should you. There will never be proof via pics or helmet cam footage.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

I think I can answer most of your questions.

1- Who were the SEALs in a firefight with for over 20 minutes?
Couriers kept an elite commando unit at bay for that length of time is absurd.

I think this is an exaggeration in the official story what they probably, mean is that it took 20 minutes to complete the operation or it took 20 minutes to confirm the area was secure. Allot of the inconsistencies around the official story and the changes made to it I think can be explained away by the fog of war. When the speeches were being made the SEALS would still have been being debriefed and the full story still emerging

2- Why no photos of a dialysis machine in contrast to the OS of Bin laden having kidney problems?
This was incorporated into the official story of Bin Laden as a fact.

This one I have answered myself on another thread. The thing is Bin Laden never was on dialysis this was a urban myth that many people, including some prominent officials got caught up with. The CIA did conclude that Bin Laden was not on dialysis, it was never part of the so called offical story, it was just a myth. The thread explains this in further detail can be found hear

3- Bin Laden surely overheard the helos and gun fore from the 3rd floor, so why didn't he return fire or have a weapon?

You have to remember they used stealth helicopters it has been suggested that these helicopters can displace the sound of the rotors so it sounds like the helicopter is moving away from the listener and not towards it. Even if we assume that this is wrong, if we look at where he was found it is clear that with a military academy close by helicopters flying about would be a regular occurrence.

4- The helicopter had to be destroyed due to it having a malfunction.

As for the helicopter, it looks to me like they might have botched the job they were probably very cautious of the possibility they could become engaged in firelight with the Pakistani military and wanted out fast. It looks to me like they did blow up the helicopter but when they done so the tail section was ripped of the main hull and ended up against that wall. I could be wrong, they may have lied about a mechanical failure because of the secrecy surrounding these stealth helicopters. I don’t really think the question itself is that important.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Thank you for your thoughtful response. It does answer some questions.

I'm perplexed at Bin Laden not hearing anything though regardless of the stealth aspect because all of the helicopters did not have that. Plus the fact that the gunfire would have been a dead giveaway that somehting wasn't right.
edit on 5/19/2011 by Humint1 because: correct line

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Think about it, the largest military academy in Pakistan was almost next door to him so they would have helicopters flying about all the time. The sound of helicopters regardless of their stealth capabilities would have been normal for him. As for the gun fire, they either used silenced weapons or by the time he knew what was going on it was too late to do anything about it.

top topics

join