It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Soo umm hi *waves*.

I am Arriana (not my real name, obviosuly) and I live in the UK. I am almost a skeptic I guess. I mean I believe in ghosts, and aliens but think 99.9% of the stuff we see is fake or mis-interpreted.

I think all this stuff is fascinating, if its true or not, I have been learning a lot about history stalking these forums

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arriana

Welcome to the ATS crew. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here and hope to see what you have to offer here as well.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arriana

Hey, hows it going?
Welcome to ATS!

Theres lots of great info to be found here! Some waffle also, but generally a step above the rest (for what I can see!!)

Take it easy!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arriana

Welcome arriana to ATS. Enjoy your stay and keep an open mind and you will be fine.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
hello and welcome to this wonderfull forum. Should you need any help please feel free to ask me in pm (REAL MEANING: OMG WOMAN GIEF MSN /DROOL)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Arriana! Healthy skepticism is good but beware, this site will open your eyes to a lot of things and make it hard to doubt certain subjects!
Have fun posting and learning!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nice healthy attitude ..
Enjoy ...

PS - Im from UK too .. up North ... We should go out for some drinks and that ... Well .. except i dont drink .. Yeah .. lets do lunch

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks guys

Is there somewhere I can read up on what all the acronyms are? I have already figured out MSM and TPTB but some are confusing.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Be prepared to have your mind blown, when I first came here I thought, "Hey everyone here is nothing but koolaid drinking idiots, may as well have a lark." Now I say, "Hey there are some koolaid drinkers but holy Chocolate covered bandanna's that koolaid taste good." Not to mention a lot of the news posted here is day's and even weeks ahead of MSM standards. Welcome aboard and look forward to your contributions.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ATS = Abovetopsecret.com
SHTF = (Monkey poo poo) hits the fan
MSM = Main Stream Media.

Those are the most common ones I see around here. I don't know if there's an official list of acronyms here.

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts (It will happen quicker than you think), you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Well, welcome at any rate. Glad you decided to join in.

new topics

top topics

join