It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another question for the post apocolyptic female...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If the situation required, would you allow yourself to be impregnated by a random fertile male for the good of the human race?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
If the situation required, would you allow yourself to be impregnated by a random fertile male for the good of the human race?
What sense would a "random" male contributor make? In that situation, the best possible contributors should be the ones to reproduce.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

No, I would probably kill myself if it came to that.
What would be the point in saving the human race at that point anyway?
If things are that bad it's best just to stop fighting the inevitable.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Sexually transmitted disease will still exist, so there'd better be a lab around.

'nuff said.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

How does it make you feel if this was plans for another species and you werent fitting in as your normal male self, but could be fit in somehow if modified. And YOU became the woman

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Random as in you dont know him have any sort of relationship with him, hes just a guy whos there to put his sex wee inside you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

By random I guess you mean the guy that knocks the crapola out of me first.
Im the only baby daddy around apocalypse time.
No 100 pound weakling is reproducing on my watch.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Do you think if Eve had been asked this question she would have said 'yes'?

2nd.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Are you just on the post apocolyptic pull?

edit on 19-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zillah

Eve would have said to go do it with your sister.

And on topic- No.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Wow dude your reaching with this one.

First of all you need to lay a little ground work.

If all were dead and you were the only one left the girls are not gonna want to have sex.

Do you not know anything about women.

That will be the last thing on their mind.

If you were trying to get a woman to carry on the gene pool first off you would need to romance here and take her shopping.

That is the way you get the booty.

Women like to be brough out shopping whether it isa for apples off the tree or a new gucci bag. Tkae them shopping let them put on some sexy dresses and clothes let them feel their inner beauty. They all have it if they are ugly or not they just need to feel the love to get them in the mood.

deep down a woman will want you regardless of what you look like that is not really important.

What is really important is you can provide some mental stimulation and make them feel sexy and persued. This gets the procreation genes flowing.

I woman needs a mans stuff and a man needs a woman stuff if you know what I mean. They all need it as we need it. It is all about setting the mood.

And either you got the mojo or you don't.

And if you dont then you need to learn.

Its like writing her a note and placing a penny inside. And then telling her nothing about the penny except to keep it for later.

She will be racking her brain thinging of what it is for and what you are up to and get her in the right curious mode for the exciting night ahead.

Sorry for the tease ladies.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Dear OP:

Dude. Seriously?

THIS is your plan for hooking up with a real live girl?

This is the best you've got? Destroying all the other males so you can get laid?

Weak. And it won't even work.
She'll probably choose someone on her own team before she consents to boost your seed.

Sorry charlie, girls like mad survival skillz, not being paired with the world's biggest coward who hid in a cave while everyone else was drinking whiskey and rye.

Why don't you work on your nunchuck skills, and start working out?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I wouldn't be able to get pregnant, but I would TRY. For the sake of humanity, I would try over and over again. With various partners if necessary... for humanity.

Seriously, no. I would not be interested in saving the species if it came to that point.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zillah
Do you think if Eve had been asked this question she would have said 'yes'?

2nd.

Eve in fact did say yes to the first guy she met
She had no choice being the only one

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Lol at ppl think im trying to get some end of world sex

Was just watching some documentary and it said for survival of human race any female of the right age should ideally be used to grow the race by mothering children, just wondered what the females perspective of this was.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

But there lies the flaw any femal or male may inject weakness from beginning to gene pool. so it would of sounded more intelligent if it was stated like the alpha males or those who became naturalleaders from their protection abilities hunting abilities ect. so it did seem like you were reaching a lil for either who the femals were or even worst panik sex

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

haha well that wasnt my intention, but even as you say if it was the Alpha male, to you as part of some survival group he would just be some random guy most likely.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Random guy who was able to survive what others couldnt. Understand his blood was stronge enough to survive bottle neck process geneticall making him stronger mentally and physically..
edit on 5/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This merits a thread?

Will girls have sex after the apocolypse?"

Seriously, this merits a thread?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Showed this to my wife...
I got the expected reaction too...
she rolled her eyes then exasperatedly says, "Oh please... Where do they get these guys!"

Trust me when I say, even if you were that last man on earth... if the ladies don't like... your gonna find yourself the loneliest last guy on earth while the gals make their own fun...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join