It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Establish a New Forum: "Police Brutality" or "Cops Gone Bad" or Equivalent - Members Plea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I'm sorry bit I disagree in a large degree.

If you cannot use your mind to wrap it around the usual ATS format to write a thread on the corruption, brutality, "Cops Gone Bad", or any other Law Enforcement type thread, something is clearly wrong with you, not Police Officers.

If you're going to do a "Blah blah blah Law Enforcement" type forum you need one more.

"Idiots, morons, and retards who did stupid things to get arrested".

This is on topic because I'm criticizing the idea of the forum you're trying to create.

Not you or anyone else herein.

Seriously people, who needs a forum, just to talk about Law Enforcement?

Elliot Ness and Al Capone goes into General Conspiracies.

One small example.

But you need to be creative to do threads on ATS.

ATS has enough "hate" towards various people and groups.

We do not need a "Cop-hater" forum area.

I agree with greeneyedleo that Social Issues and Civil Unrest is a great place.

If I wanted to expose any amount of corruption, conspiracy, or brutality I could.

In any forum.

The question you should really ask yourself is if you're creative and intelligent enough.

Law Enforcement is not the problem necessarily but a few people who taint it.

This is why I'm considering leaving ATS because people use it as an outlet for hate.

Not an outlet for exposing actual conspiracies.

The majority of "conspiracy theorists" should be about conspiracies.

Not about selective hatred and or bashing of certain people.
edit on 5/20/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There will be a time, and a proper place one way or the other when the time comes, this forum would have been perfect, but it's not necessary.... It should have been considered, and had strict rules (like in the 9/11 forum)

A code of conduct of some kind would be in order, and blatant LEO bashing and hate strictly prohibited... While discussion of conspiracies in Law and Enforcement would be allowed... and there could have been more stipulations, rules and restrictions... It wouldn't have had to be the mud pit kind of forum many are afraid it would have been, on the contrary, it could have been a great addition to ATS.

There will be a time and a place when and if needed.

Nothing lost here, nothing gained.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If you want to keep up with all of the abuse of force going on in the law enforcement world just check out this twitter feed. twitter.com...#!/InjusticeNews

Injustice News has all of the latest and worst of bad cop behavior. As far as having a forum just for this subject matter I think it is not needed here. Perhaps encompassing the entire issue of increasing police state issues and call the forum "Police State"

I guess this forum does not like the # symbol in a url
edit on 22-5-2011 by wayouttheredude because: broken link

<< 1  2   >>

join