It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to 1984: Bill Clinton calls for a Ministry of Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ANYTHING that Taco Bill(in case of war,make a run for the border)Klinton wants,Im going to be against...for the sake of freedom and humanity

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There's no way. This has to be a joke or a satire or something. This can't be serious.

-Watches video-

Ooooh.

"They don't like the idea that there's a wild west they can't regulate." Can this agenda be any more blatant? I don't see how anybody could support something like this.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

we def agree on "Fox Opinion Network" or "F * c k s News Channel" they are basically one step away from just openly admitting their bias toward the (fake) Right. now MSNBC has migrated about as far (fake) Left as you can get and CNN just sensationalizes everything. really

the only point we diverge on is where the gov't comes in. swearing and nudity don't come from t.v., they're on t.v. because they are in real life. FCC regulations against profanity and nudity do nothing to make people better or nicer, it's just red tape and a pain in the butt for our entertainers. and i can't imagine that fining news agencies for inaccurate information would make the Big Media any more honest.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey, I guess I would be worried... if he had any power any more... But last I checked he was voted and out replaced by GWB.... Scary huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join