It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two "Chupacabra" Carcasses Found Near San Antonio --NOT Hairless Dogs or Coyotes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
pretty positive thats a hairless raccoon and the dude has no idea what hes talking about. why would the "goat sucker" need that huge mouth of teeth when it removes the blood from an animal more surgically precise than people can even replicate?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I thought it was discovered that this guy was the dreaded Chupacabra.

Weird News

All fun and games aside, its possible this is some sort of mutation like that "raccoon?" that washed up on shore in NY a few years back. The opposable digits are intriguing though, if that's what they are (but only if this isn't some sort of raccoon). Otherwise, they could be malformed carpal bones if its of the canine family.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

As gimpy327 points out, pretty much anything in Tx or south gets called 'Chupacabra', whatever it looks like. This looks like something dead, hairless, maybe submerged for a while, but the real mystery to me is why we only ever get given a picture, and the person who saw/found/photograped the creature hasn't asked a veterinarian, or an organisation responsible for dealing with animal cruelty, or even a school science teacher for an informed opinion before starting the speculation. What if this was a live animal that suffered to create the photo? It's probably more likely that than a species completely unknown to science.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
yeah this isn't news, there is no evidence or testing done for what this is, its just a pointless mystery picture that doesn't need to be reported yet, its just there to entertain you and keep you thinking about your fantasies instead of anything that makes sense or might level your brain up in some way and taking up space on ats. "hey check it out what is this?" obviously not a chupacabra based on its descriptions and the method it attacks other animals and it looks exactly like a friggin hairless raccoon so imma be denying ignorance over here.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

never said it was conclusively a chupa... just curious as to what it is. freakish animal indeed. no proof either way... hairless meth dog or chupa or coon. thought some of u might would be interested. its cool if u aint. to each his own. cheers.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Looks like a dead dog to me. Actually looks kind of likeSpuds McKenzie

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would say it a horribly failed attempt at cross breeding a pit bull with human DNA. This is what happens when Bubba Joe takes a fancy to the family dog.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Great find ... Finally a very clear picture of this animal ... I would have thought it was a hairless dog too but then they mentioned the thumbs and that's what has now thrown me off ... Not sure what it is ... But they do they, there are so many species of animal that are still unknown to man!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have repeatedly told my x-wife and mother -in-law to quit posing for pictures for free.....and that they should look into going to the white house and doing a family portrait with her brother Barry and his wife michelle..."the fist bumper" sotoro......

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Its just a starving hairless racoon with mange or alopecia, being a racoon explains the hands and feet also. Ive also seen stories about foxes with alopecia and addisons disease that are to weak to kill pray but end up leaving neck wounds that cause their victims to bleed out in chupacabra fasion.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I agree with the raccoon theory. It's obviously not a dog, but just looks like a shaved or very sick animal. Not vampy enough to be a chupa

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The news report didn't mention any DNA testing.

Do we know if DNA testing is happening?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
May it be coming out from Plum Island?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
With opposable thumbs, 3" claws and a mouth like that? Hard pressed to find a similar dog to those descriptions.

Pred...

Wow, talk about blind belief. I don't see opposable thumbs, nor 3" claws, anywhere in those photos. And yes, coyotes do have a mouth like that.

Geez.

Edit: To end this thread:

edit on 20/5/11 by Thain Esh Kelch because: Added a quick Photoshop

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
OMG, they are running rampant !!!

Chupacabras are everywhere !!!

The government will be forced to use alien technology to stop this threat !!!

Or maybe those are just coyotes.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
just another evidence of a genetic alteration. Here is the equation: Human + Vampire Bat + Dog + something alien = Chupacabra.

Sounds like there is a DUMB near that area, because a genetic experiment has a short life span than normal, similar to a clone.

LMAO!

IRM

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
looks like someone dumped grayhounds and left them to starve

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join