It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two "Chupacabra" Carcasses Found Near San Antonio --NOT Hairless Dogs or Coyotes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
www.kens5.com...

The blood-sucking chupacabra sightings continue. This time the peculiar animal has apparently been spotted in Helotes and near Stockdale. The creature appears to be hairless and sports strange toes. Drake Gafford found one of the odd dead animals along Highway 181 South. "I threw him in a sack on the bed of my pickup," he said. Gafford described the animal as having "red eyes, big old fangs and claws coming out, just a sharp as they could be."

Whatever these carcasses are, I've never seen anything like it.

please delete if this already has been posted.
edit on 19-5-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Opposable thumbs?
Interesting...

That mouth in the one with opposable thumbs is crazy. That doesn't look like no dog to me. Crazy stuff.

Thanks for the share.

Pred...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It's clearly a coyote or dog of some description..

IRM

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's clearly a coyote or dog of some description..

IRM

With opposable thumbs, 3" claws and a mouth like that? Hard pressed to find a similar dog to those descriptions.

Pred...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
rogue taxidermy?
hard to tell from the pic.. really... looks kool though.. freeze dry that bad boy and id put it in the den right next to the jack-o-lope..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is disturbing. First what amazes me is Chupacabra's are like 3-4 feet tall humanoid like creatures that walk upright. I believe it's Puerto Rico where they are originated from. Theres eye witnesses from police there describing these creatures with 2 big fangs hanging down. These fangs are necessary to puncture the throats to suck the blood from,, as told from the evidence of the carcases there. These things from Texas are Canines, period. Granted they are not anything we have ever seen before but to think that evolution is not taking place as we speak is ludacris. Why Texans always claim these new dog species as Chupacabras is beyond me. Do the research yourself,, these dogs cannot produce the 2 fangs puncture wounds to the throat to drain the animals of blood. New species, evolution or government experimentation most likely but not Chupacabra.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

It should be easy enough to tell if it is a dog or other common animal with a DNA test. Whatever it is, it is very odd looking.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
My guess is a hairless raccoon.

It has happened in TX before. Hairless racoons have been misidentified or credited as chupacabras.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Bah its a dead hairless dog, thats been hit buy a car causing its upper body to twist around in half. Dead bodies bloat, especially wet bodies... Clearly a canine.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Some DNA tests were done recently on a two animals that looked just like this one in the photo, coyote and red wolf hybrid.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It looks pretty obvious to me.
White skinhead gangsters who breed dogs and run meth labs are now feeding the meth to the dogs.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a coon with a tail like that?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
My guess is a hairless raccoon.

It has happened in TX before. Hairless racoons have been misidentified or credited as chupacabras.

Yes if you look up hairless racoon and look at pictures it does look like this only this one is very thin may have been ill for sometime and hungry.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hey we all knew he couldn't keep it up forever....

...with a lifestyle like that it was only a matter of time before he ended up in a gutter. A shame really. Probably skinned by his dealer after not paying for his coke.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Got a Spyware/Malitous Site warning when i clicked on the link.

MOTF!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Got a Spyware/Malitous Site warning when i clicked on the link.

MOTF!

sorry to hear. never getting that on my end. on a mac

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
here is a youtube link for those that are having issues with the previous link i gave...

youtube link

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Look at the twist of its body. It might have taken a hard fall or something. Can't tell what it is until SCIENTISTS come over and take DNA samples and study the animal.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There was something about the chupacabra in "Fact or faked paranormal files", they had it DNA tested and it was a hybrid of some sort, don't remember which two creataures though.. If those people are to be trusted I do not know.

Anyway, this creature here looks too me like some hybrid monkey/dog
Maybe it's the beginning of the zombie breakout

Thx for sharing!
edit on 19-5-2011 by Azmodan85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
just another evidence of a genetic alteration. Here is the equation: Human + Vampire Bat + Dog + something alien = Chupacabra.

Sounds like there is a DUMB near that area, because a genetic experiment has a short life span than normal, similar to a clone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join