It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell crash was Stalin plot to create mass panic, book says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Roswell crash was Stalin plot to create mass panic, book says

www.thestar.com

The UFO crash at Roswell was actually Josef Stalin’s “War of the Worlds” stab at mass panic using German flying “discs” carrying deformed children aviators engineered by Nazi mad doctor Josef Mengele, a new book contends.

In a deal with Stalin after World War II, Dr. Josef Mengele plied his Auschwitz-honed black medical arts to turn 13-year-olds into alien-looking aviators who would pilot a version of the German Horten brothers’ boomerang-shaped craft into U.S. airspace...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If this is true, that is quite a shocker to me. If the details are actually true, who knows what else could have happened during the cold war years. The real scary part for me is that they were actually able to turn normal children to "alien-looking" by using some techniques. I'm not sure if it was genetic engineering or just plain plastic surgery technique.

The article goes on to explain some other stuff that is included in that book and seems like it would be quite an interesting read.

www.thestar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
this author also did an interview on the daily show last night promoting this book...it was interesting. i like the part about all the nuclear bomb testing at area 51. hadn't heard that one before. always heard it as a test sight for new aircraft.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HiroProtagonist

Yeah it seems like it will be an interesting book to read. I'll go to my local bookstore and see if they have a copy or order it through Amazon.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So, how many offical and semi-offical "leaked" stories about roswell is out there now?

of course...it was Stalin space disks driven by short children...of course thats what it was...

Its almost sad really...this is what an overinflated federal military and intelligence budget buys you? the worst liars on earth even with 60 years of trying...

how embarassing...I mean, if your going to lie...at least do it well, dammit!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiroProtagonist
this author also did an interview on the daily show last night promoting this book...it was interesting. i like the part about all the nuclear bomb testing at area 51. hadn't heard that one before. always heard it as a test sight for new aircraft.

He's probably confusing the Nevada Test Site with Area 51 - the NTC contains areas 1-30. Area 51 is north of the NTS, and shares a bordr with the Yucca Flat region.

so they are next to each otehr - but not the same place.

As for Stalin seeking to induce panic - if he could fly deformed children into the middle of the USA without being noticed on hte way in or out then I think he might have tried something a bit more ambitious with the technology - like an A-bomb or 3.......

So I'm gonna say this is good historical science fiction!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well it makes a hella of a lot more sense then the little green men theory......

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

but not as much as the "The military were trying to send baloons across the USSR, some secret stuff crashed in the dessert, some folks saw it and had fertile imaginations in the UFO era and decades later people are looking for conspiracies jsut love to keep it going with no evidence" theory!!

which has the added weight that it ties in with the "The Govt can't organise a proper invasion so how on earth do you expect them to organise a proper cover up?" debunk meme!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The orb I've seen floating in the sky above an airport that then vanished before my eyes (broad daylight) had nothing to do with Stalin and some kind of plot to scare people.

Roswell may or may not be a farce but that doesn't excuse the fact that something else is flying the friendly skies and it's not just us.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So the USSR sends over deformed 13yr olds, flying odd aircraft during the cold war and the Government keeps it a secret? Why?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Already being discussed for a couple days now here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, take a look at the facts this is nothing but a good read perhaps. No truth.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well I would go with that theory to but I've been to Roswell and I have seen that creepy lil town and something did happen there that traumatized those people........it still shows. Something messed up happened there and it wasn't just a weather baloon and that is clear, so this story makes a lil more sense to me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Really? Stalin had super secret saucers and deformed kids flown into the middle of the USA without being detected and no-one has ever been able to come up with any records, any decent evidence, and that makes more sense than beuracratic screw ups??

well this ATS I guess...

As for the town - i'm not surprised it's a bit strange - 60 years of being the centre of attention of a bunch of ufologists will probably do that to any small town anywhere!!

top topics

join