It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Laser/Strange Gun In Area 51? (Pics)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I was looking at that cloud in Area 51, and yes its a cloud and there are only clouds in nevada no where else, and i saw what looks like a gun or a huge telescope or something, it has a shadow, so its above the ground. the big white circle on it maybe rotates it, can anyone tell me what it is?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's been altered by censors. Look at how the right side of the object and the shadow line up just right. Now look at the left side of the shadow. There is no object there lining up in the same direction. It's Area 51 so if it's altered, it's because it's an object of interest.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ab123

I doubt something like this would be built above ground if it is indeed some sort of weapon or laser.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It may be some sort of radar sensor or something. What ever it is, there are more than one. I've found two so far via Google Earth.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
interestting

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Maybe, but if it was for google earth i dont think we would build it in area 51, workers will most likely not go into area 51 and build a google earth sensor and walk out. Just a suggestion

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ab123

I'm not saying the sensor was for Google Earth, I said I found the sensor via (ie by way of) google earth. I also found a second one. Doesn't really matter though, because Area 51 (as a top secret study facility at least) has been moved to Colorado, and is being built completely below ground. They say this new base will only be visible by its massive HAARP like array that's being contructed on top of it.
So, I don't think this is any sort of high tech military weaponry.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm thinking maybe its a prototype drone of a sort that is to land on a planet/moon and do research. It looks as if it has solar panels on it so my theory could be a possibility.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ab123

I was looking at that cloud in Area 51, and yes its a cloud and there are only clouds in nevada no where else, and i saw what looks like a gun or a huge telescope or something, it has a shadow, so its above the ground. the big white circle on it maybe rotates it, can anyone tell me what it is?
It's a control tower. Use the time slider to get previous pics. Unless the DAMN UFO just broke down again......DAMN IMPORTS!!!!

edit on 18-5-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Cryptonomicon eludes to an important part of the picture, that shadow. However, his assumption that it has been altered by "censors" is simply that, an assumption. More probable is that the object there is not quite in the shape that you think it is. Don't forget that this satellite image is not straight down, it is at a slight angle.

However, that massive "splotch" is not a shadow. The only shadow is a very narrow part off the left side. Look at the shadows on the van in the large picture, it also follows this direction

Here is how I see the object in question:

Looks to me to be nothing more than an aircraft control tower... or perhaps a water tower? Maybe a tower to drop objects to see how they land, or survive a fall...

In addition: Object on GoogleMaps
edit on 18-5-2011 by renegadeS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There is no telling what kind of weapon they have built with our money....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by renegadeS

yes but there is a shadow which means is above ground, but the question is whats that other shadow right by it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It looks like a rocket propulsion test site to me like a sled test site things like that. I have also seen such test site for explosive device testing, to contain the blast as well.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I agree with the Horizontal building with a tower thought. I doubt very much though the weapon idea, as they would likely keep those a bit more concealed.. Gariac will know what it is though.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1
It's a control tower. Use the time slider to get previous pics. Unless the DAMN UFO just broke down again......DAMN IMPORTS!!!!

edit on 18-5-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

You're correct sir. Check out this panoramic shot and note the control tower in the foreground, just this side of Hangar 18.

Also, note the aforementioned satellite imagery from Google - there is no attached paved parking area or immediate central parking area, relatively nearby, to what seems to be a rather large-sized control tower without true immediate above-ground transport-access. Thus, giving more solidity of proof to the 'underground base/underground tunnels' theory of Area 51/Groom Lake.
edit on 5/18/2011 by weavty1 because: Forgot to add pic code lol

edit on 5/18/2011 by weavty1 because: Damn link on that site sucks... New link!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Hmm, your link seems inoperative.

edit on 18-5-2011 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

I am happy that my assumptions on it being a control tower were correct. However, the image you link to doesn't exist at the URL.
I hope you can correct the link, I am anxious to see it. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry gentlemen, I suppose that site doesn't like others to pimp their image URL's.. Lol

Instead, I found higher-res individual images for you - sorry for their poor cropping. Not my fault this time, lol.

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Looks quite spot on to me. A tower with a small horizontal structure just to the north of it.
Thread - Solved, it was an aircraft control building.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeS
Looks quite spot on to me. A tower with a small horizontal structure just to the north of it.
Thread - Solved, it was an aircraft control building.

Agreed

lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join