It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the world ends on Saturday, that means I only have 3 days left to _______. ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I dont know about you..

but if the world Truly was going to end in 3 days.... i would not have enough time,
to do ALL the things, I COULD..

i could ,, watch 3 seasons of "24" back-to-back..

i could drink enough to MISS it all together.. and wake up,, and wonder where everybody went..!

i could get up enough nerve to ask that young "hottie" over for a quick snack,, & .."MORE"!!--
(but then that, would only kill 15 minutes or so..)--LOL

what could you do,, with your last 3 days..?

edit on 5/18/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

edit on 5/18/11 by darrman because: had to adjust spellllinglish

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

ohh the Sky's the limit on my American Express Card!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I could miss out on breaking the record that was recently set for having 25,000 Mcdonalds' burgers

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Only 3 days to spend with my kiddos

Going to the water park, zoo, and pitch a teny in the country so there are no distractions for our last day

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
I dont know about you..

but if the world Truly was going to end in 3 days.... i would not have enough time,
to do ALL the things, I COULD..

i could ,, watch 3 seasons of "24" back-to-back..

i could drink enough to MISS it all together.. and wake up,, and wonder where everybody went..!

i could get up enough nerve to ask that young "hottie" over for a quick snack,, & .."MORE"!!--
(but then that, would only kill 15 minutes or so..)--LOL

what could you do,, with your last 3 days..?

edit on 5/18/11 by darrman because: spellinglish

edit on 5/18/11 by darrman because: had to adjust spellllinglish

I would think that May 21 could make the greatest pickup line ever...." Since the world is supposed to end in 3 days, whaddaya say we .............."

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
To beg, steal, stalk, borrow, the current series of doctor who, have a massive doctor who watchathon, with my kids, popcorn, hotdogs, etc...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

I would make sure I took at least 5 percocets so I could spend at least 2 hrs with that "Hottie"...lol...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Well, I've always wanted to kick a priest in the nuts. Then ask if he'd hear my confession to see if he'd forgive me. Say three Hail Marys and dont' ever kick me in the nuts again! God be with you, my son.

I think I'd have enough time to take a piss off the Empire State Building to see if any of it would hit the ground. I dunno, just seems like a fun thing to do.

How about blowing up a big balloon and popping it...in a nursing home. Hey, those old geezers are gonna die in three days anyway. So what if a few of them have a heart attack first?

I would finally get up the courage to gaze upon a newborn baby and say to the mother, "GAWD that is one ugly baby! Who'd you marry, Shrek?"

I would eat two pounds of very spicy chili, four pickled eggs, and a boiled cabbage with a bottle of vinegar. Then I'd jump in a full elevator and let one rip!

When the last hour arrives, I would give all of my millions to my ex.. Because that's the kinda guy I am.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Get blind drunk and go on a rampage lol

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Three days..... there's a lot to pack in....

Have crazy ass promiscuous sex with everyone I'm attracted to.
Finally try coc aine. (hey if I'm gonna die I wanna be high as a kite!)
Get some serious retail therapy and then just give it all away.
Take the kids wherever they want to go for fun.... hug them and kiss them and make them as happy as possible.
Tell everyone in sight how much I love them!
Eat whatever I want with no guilt!
Swim in the ocean one last time.
Visit the Mayan ruins at Tulum..... (my preferred place to be at the end of the world)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
To beg, steal, stalk, borrow, the current series of doctor who, have a massive doctor who watchathon, with my kids, popcorn, hotdogs, etc...

I am SO there with you!!

love doc WHO!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Have sex with hookers starting... tommorow. YEAH
and then go to church to ask for forgiveness... jk, I am agnostic, I need no church.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Go on a tri-state shooting spree. The way I see it I would be the merciful hand of God by sparing these people the anxiety of knowing the world was coming to an end. Or I would break into the Whitehouse and force the launch codes from Obama and launch every nuke in our arsenal. Then when we see that the other countries have launched their nukes I would break out a violin and play while the world burns to it's end. And with my last dying breath I would say in your face Nero.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Have sex with hookers starting... tommorow. YEAH
and then go to church to ask for forgiveness... jk, I am agnostic, I need no church.

hookers will be in HIGH demand..

better get a reservation right now...

LOL

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
3 days??

I would want to spend time with my kids,and I would try to talk them into writing what was important to them, or to write anything they wanted to. We could take turns reading some of it.

Then hopefully we could find some kind of capsule to put the writings in, so that perhaps in the future somehow, they would be found.

Or better yet,make a video.

But,I'm sure they would want to spend time with their significant others and friends as well,so I doubt that idea would ever come to fruition.

I would call a lot of people ,and tell them I love them.
edit on 18-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh I forgot about one more thing I would like to do.
TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS! Yay!
wait...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
On the first day I would go dowtown and ask out alll the pretty ladies I see (I would target the high class older women cuz thats what I am into right now.)

On the second day I woulod spend most of it in prayer and piety.

On the third day I would call the numbers of the ladies from the first day. Knowone wants to die alone.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
World is not ending saturday silly! Lady Gagas new cd comes out monday.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by darrman

When the last hour arrives, I would give all of my millions to my ex.. Because that's the kinda guy I am.

When you say "give all your millions" are you talking cash or sperm?

You know, honestly? Other than the crazy ass sex I could have with my girlfriend I have no idea what else I'd wanna do. Pathetic I know.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobgal
World is not ending saturday silly! Lady Gagas new cd comes out monday.

Ahh, so the world ends monday then? Nice to know.

2nd

top topics

<<   2 >>

join