It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Warns Public to Prepare for 'Zombie Apocalypse'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

they forgot the "NAZI DINOSAURS" part

wasnt it sposed to be . NAZI ZOMBIES on DINOSAURS?

or was it NAZI's ON ZOMBIE DINOSAURS

or were both the nazi's and the dinosaurs zombie?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashyr

i guess my next question would be. is this the "28days later" zombie or the "day of the dead" zombie ?

cause there is a big difference.

28day later zombies = probably "ELE"

day of the dead zombies actualy sounds kinda fun . even a spade/shovel is adequate.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm confident once a person is dead, drained of their blood and put into caskets that the likeliness of them returning to the surface of the earth is right around 0%....

Even if they did, they'd be looking for a drink of water.. Not brains.

Behold the miracles of nano-technology:uszts.com...

But in reality the term zombie outbreak could be used as code for race war's, aka La Raza tries to make good on their rhetoric and engages in massive genocide against blacks and whites across America.

Or it could be code for any multiple of things. Because if you are truly prepared for a zombie outbreak everything short of asteroid/comet/nuke war, you could handle with ease.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
oh crap wrong thread, i must be tired..carry on
edit on 22-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
lol, i think it more of a legion scenario not so much Left 4 Dead, i can see the safety nerds truly rationalizing better to be prepared. be ready or die gettin ready i take it.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well, I'm still alive that means that it hasn't happened. Darn, please, send me some excitement.

I'm dying here of boredom!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Text BlackYou know at one time,I would have laughed the article off as just employees being bored and just killing time,but now I think there's a deeper purpose behind this article.Me and a friend was talking bout this one day while watching for chemtrails.I'm sure everybody knows what chemtrails are,but for the few of you who don't,here's a quick course;Chemtrails are the result of chemicals being sprayed into the sky by converted airliners.As far as them using Dawn of the Dead and Resident Evil as examples,I'm not convinced.I think it will be more like the movie The Crazies(Government plane crashes into local water supply and chemicals infect the people.Government tries quarantine and ends up nuking said town).So take this with a grain of salt,keep your eyes on the skies & stock plenty of bottled water.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join