It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all RACIST's...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Homo Sapien is the only species of man on earth....Hence Human Race!

No, the Homo Sapien species is made up of several different races of people. Just as dogs are made up of different breeds.

Race Definition
noun
(1) A group or population of humans categorized on the basis of various sets of heritable characteristics (such as color of skin, eyes, and hair).
(2) A descent from a common heritage, ancestor, breed or stock.
(3) A tribe or family of people sharing a common breed or lineage.
(4) A population of interbreeding species that develops distinct characteristics differing from other populations of the same species, especially as caused by geographical isolation.
(5) (botany) (a) A variety of distinct character that may be propagated by seed. (b) A rhizome, especially of ginger.
(6) (zoology) A breed or strain of domesticated animal.
(7) (sports) The act of running, especially in competition or contest of speed.
(8) (geology ) A strong or rapid current of water.

Biological definition of Race

and that's that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

True Racists are actually quite rare. The Progressives use that to divide us and get themselves votes. They have no shame.

I think most of us are pretty much fed up with the Race Card.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So then what we're really saying is that TPTB are really doing nothing more than exploiting the race factor to push an agenda. In the way that keeps us divided due to anglo banking and intercorporate intrests that utilize targeted demographic advertising to boost sales for a specific product.

We are brain washed this way, we aren't anything really. We're animals....doing what animals do. We sure as hell aint civilized that much is certain.

Why does anyone care anyway? We're all humpin till we're the same color anyhoo. Pretty soon the world will be nothing but the color of wheat.

What?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
its sad that people seem to dislike other races instead of enjoying their unique cultures and idfferences. Variety is the spice of life and if someone is different to you don't feel uneasy, feel intriegued, ask about their culture, religion, views. Working with people from Eastern Europe, India, America and Western Europe I am glad to have had the oppotunity to learn so much about other cultures and meet such diverse and different people.

Come on if we were all the same how boring would that be!?!?!?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castogere
So then what we're really saying is that TPTB are really doing nothing more than exploiting the race factor to push an agenda. In the way that keeps us divided due to anglo banking and intercorporate intrests that utilize targeted demographic advertising to boost sales for a specific product.

We are brain washed this way, we aren't anything really. We're animals....doing what animals do. We sure as hell aint civilized that much is certain.

Why does anyone care anyway? We're all humpin till we're the same color anyhoo. Pretty soon the world will be nothing but the color of wheat.

What?

Run for office. You have it figured out.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This man has a few great points about America's past and the dichotomy which forms around race:

Tim Wise

Now before you go saying that I obviously don't understand that (for example) there were European whites who were enslaved by the Muslims, I do.

Here is a link with the great views on Tim Wise and his opinions. I think it brings to the table an important aspect that people often overlook, the fact that a great number of black people DO NOT want a handout:

The most hated man in America.

I would like to ask a few questions to all those claiming white dominance, however. You say that "the white race" is the most dominant of all time. Has this really always been so? Can you construct and deliver a detailed time-line comparing the achievements of all the differing races and show which is truly dominant? Have the advancements which the white race have made been a result of genetic advantage and genetic advantage alone? What about the achievements of the Moors, the Egyptians, the Zingh empire?

While I do not wholeheartedly agree with the OP's outlook (scientific evidence clearly shows differences between factions of the human race). I do concur that the blatant and more often back-handed way in which people handle race relations is tasteless and arrogant. I tend to lean more toward the side of economic and societal structures as the root cause of race based standings in the world. Are ancient civilizations not to be counted simply because they are well...ancient? Perhaps racial superiority/inferiority is simply a matter of time, circumstance and placement rather than genetic predisposition.....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
There are more than one human races - there are even more than one human species.

The announcement that at least 4 % - and some scientists estimate up to 25 % - of the White European genome contains Neanderthal DNA via Cro-Magnons breeding with Neanderthals, whilst modern African Homo Sapiens DNA contains no Neanderthal DNA, means that modern Europeans are a speciation of Homo Sapiens.

Modern Europeans are Cro-Magnon Neanderthalis, not Homo Sapiens.

news.discovery.com...

"Neanderthals live on in non-Africans," co-author David Reich told Discovery News. "At least some Neanderthals were absorbed into the modern human population."

www.thelocal.de...

The scientists compared the genome sequences for European, Asian and Africans against the Neanderthal, and found that humans outside Africa show traces.

"Neanderthals probably mixed with early modern humans before Homo sapiens split into different groups in Europe and Asia," Pääbo said.

Now the group is working to determine which modern human genes may have come from Neanderthals and whether they provided an evolutionary advantage.

So far they have found genes related to cognitive function, metabolism and cranial features, the collar bone, and rib cage, the statement said.

This news was the most important news ever in human history.

It was the equivalent of finding extra-terrestrial DNA in the human genome.

Neanderthals were a sub species of Homonids - they are not descended from Homo Sapiens.

Therefore modern white Europeans and East Asians are not Homo Sapiens.

White Europeans are Cro-Magnon Neanderthalis.

Yet this information is not taught in schools.

Why ?

Because schools primarily teach politically correct propaganda not facts.

The fact that the 'Out of Africa Theory' hads now also been demolished means the entire left wing / liberal world view has beend destroyed as well.

dienekes.blogspot.com...

Its time people faced facts and lived in the real world.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
How about believing yourself superior to others because they do not accept your belief system?
In the end is this not what all our religious wars break down to?
The idea that anyone might consider themselves justified to kill someone else because they view the world differently is insane. Such intolerance should not be tolerated.
I believe we should all be allowed to believe what we wish and I suggest all like minded people join together with me to kill off all these intolerant b*stards who do not agree.
The world will be so much better once only us tolerant people are left.
DEATH TO THE INTOLERANT !

or

True tolerance is tolerating even the intolerable. Leave the bigots/racists to believe what they want. Noting else is true equality.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

What is your perfect world and how do the different races coexist there? Do these genetic differences imply that segregation should be implemented? Can the races regard each other as equals if they are genetically separate? Does genetic separateness mean that one group is inherently superior to another?

I'm not trying to troll, just wondering how you feel.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
How about believing yourself superior to others because they do not accept your belief system?
In the end is this not what all our religious wars break down to?
The idea that anyone might consider themselves justified to kill someone else because they view the world differently is insane. Such intolerance should not be tolerated.
I believe we should all be allowed to believe what we wish and I suggest all like minded people join together with me to kill off all these intolerant b*stards who do not agree.
The world will be so much better once only us tolerant people are left.
DEATH TO THE INTOLERANT !

or

True tolerance is tolerating even the intolerable. Leave the bigots/racists to believe what they want. Noting else is true equality.

Isnt killing the intolerant, inteolrence itself ?

The definition of tolerance is tolerating those we disagree with.

The idea that tolerance requires us to kill the intolerant, is the ultimate form of intolerance.

You may not have heard of voltaire.

He said ' I may disagree with what you are saying, but I will defend to the death your right to say it '

To demand we kill 'racists' in order to create a 'tolerant society' is absurd.

That is what Mao and Stalin did - kill a 100 million people who diagreed with them.

Swop the word 'racists' for Jews - and you have Hitler.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365

What is your perfect world and how do the different races coexist there? Do these genetic differences imply that segregation should be implemented? Can the races regard each other as equals if they are genetically separate? Does genetic separateness mean that one group is inherently superior to another?

In a perfect world - those who want to live only in communities of their own where they preserve their racial and cultural characteristics would be allowed to do so without being called racists.

Democracy says we can choose who we live with and what we believe - yet the anti-racist liberal fascists want to silence us all and demand we all live together.

Thats not democractic = that is Liberal Fascism.

If people want to live togther in one community thats fine, if they do not want to live together and instead live in mon-racial communitiues then thats also fine.

If its their land and property - they should be able to do as they like with it.

Forcing people to live together when they do not want too CREATES RACISM ITSELF !

No race is perfect - we are all as equally imperfect as each other in relation to the amount of inherited diseases in our DNA.

We are all equally imperfect - and recognising that is the basis of mutual respect.

Assuming superiority is sheer stupidity - and also assuming we are all the same is equally absurd.
edit on 19-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

each race has strengths and weakness like if i was to bet on the fastest runner in the world i would bet an african is gonna win. a bet on strength based game its going to be a basque or somebody from northern europe/west russia, so theres no BEST race were just different i can't be told to ignore this fact just because its nice to do so

everyone disserves equal opportunity. but not to be lied to and told we are all equal to start with

is it racist if i said i would not allow a daughter to go hang out in a black hood?
what about if i wont walk through a middle eastern dominated area?

now i would not do ether and race does add to why i wont. am i wrong?

if people of one race keep doing the same things its not wrong to point it out and discuss the situation

thats almost exactly the view i have. forced mass intergration is just wrong

edit on 19/5/11 by Aceofclubs because: second reply

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Institutionalised Racism through and through!
Hence the OP
Hence my point in it being the most dangerous myth ever created!
You are the proof of that fact!
How can you say who will be stronger, faster, smarter or even prettier because of where they come from?
Thats pure bs as we all have strengths and weaknesses within our own family....my dad was an awesome boxer but that don't make us different races because i didn't become an awesome boxer, i'm taller than him and I'm interested in travelling but he aint, my brother is nothing like me at all we are as different as different can be, hes blonde i'm dark!.....6.5 million individual unique members of the human race, that dont make 6.5 mil different races!
edit on 19-5-2011 by zerozero00 because: grammer error, but i'm sure they will be more

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If its their land and property - they should be able to do as they like with it. Forcing people to live together when they do not want too CREATES RACISM ITSELF !

The slaves were forced onto ships and off of "their land and property," they were never able to do what they liked for generations. The Native Americans didn't get much sympathy either, that whole "Manifest Destiny" was a little too important to be bothered by a fellow human being's plight. Oh wait, we're not the same species right? Got it. That's pretty much what was believed in the beginning and look where it landed an entire culture of people. Let's get it straight that a lot of people were forced to live together or were killed off in the process. The white man went through this land with the romantic delusion that he was to expand from coast to coast regardless of the effects on the land or its people (Manifest Destiny again).

In a perfect world - those who want to live only in communities of their own where they preserve their racial and cultural characteristics would be allowed to do so without being called racists.

So you're talking about ancestry and heritage. What is heritage? Don't the descendants of slaves in America have a heritage of slavery?
Should they go to your proposed communities and celebrate their slave history? Oh wait, they already involuntarily do so every day they have to live in the ghettos. But no, it's not the results of slavery and socioeconomic boundaries that separate people right, it's genetic heritage. Sorry but your genetics have nothing to do with being massacred as a people or being shackled into the slave trade.

Democracy says we can choose who we live with and what we believe - yet the anti-racist liberal fascists want to silence us all and demand we all live together.

This democracy you speak of was never intended for the black people who were brought here nor the Native Americans. Ironically enough that is why you are "made" to mingle with the types you would rather not. Perhaps you should blame those who ran this country in the past, for it was they who decided to end segregation and eliminate racism through tolerance and integration.

If people want to live togther in one community thats fine, if they do not want to live together and instead live in mon-racial communitiues then thats also fine.

The black people of this country do not want to go back to their native land of Africa (as some so boldly propose they do) because they do not consider it their native land anymore. They helped build this country and the majority of them called for integration and tolerance rather than separation. Black people have just as much as a stake in this country as you do because of your ancestors. I fear that the reason you are called "racist" in the public sphere is because you want something (integration) undone which so many people fought and gave their lives for in some cases. This whole segregation-by-choice community structure you propose would definitely not work, especially if you're going to use the argument you provided evidence of before of the genus differences inherent within humanity. It would only lead to war and disharmony among the cultures (more than which is already present). The practice of tolerance is preached not as some "liberal-fascist agenda" bent on destroying whatever culture it is that you associate. Rather it is a way of learning to appreciate the differences so obviously apparent in our society. Learning to love and understand what is different is the path to tolerance.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There are so many assumptions in the aboive post it would take too long to answer it,.

Short answer - whites suffred in the past.

Blacks suffered in the past.

Asian people suffered in the past.

So too jews.

The native americans suffered.

No one race has the monopoly of suffering - so stop moaning and get on with buolding a better future instead of blaming the white man all the time and expecting a hand out just because you have a chip on your shoulder.

And that applies to all races

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

everyone disserves equal opportunity. but not to be lied to and told we are all equal to start with

This statement is a massive contradiction. If you claim that you believe in equal opportunity then how can you say that you don't believe people are equal to start with? Equal opportunity implies equality among the "races."

is it racist if i said i would not allow a daughter to go hang out in a black hood? what about if i wont walk through a middle eastern dominated area? now i would not do ether and race does add to why i wont. am i wrong?

I guess I don't understand what point you were trying to make here? No you're not wrong for wanting yourself or your daughter to be away from danger but it doesn't have anything to do with what you replied to in the first place.

if people of one race keep doing the same things its not wrong to point it out and discuss the situation

Please specify what particular group/groups you think "keep doing the same things wrong."

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There were only historical facts in the above post so by assumptions I am guessing you mean the fact that I used blacks and Native Americans as examples for my talking points.

These again were just examples, I am a member of neither race and have no "chip on my shoulder" because of their suffering. I do not need, nor have I ever needed a "hand-out" from the white man as I have been quite capable of getting commendations from Ivy League professors all on my own. Oh and I am actually on my way to attempting to build that better future for us all, which you so adamantly speak about.

To imply that one race has a monopoly on suffering is idiocy and I most certainly did not do that. I believe in another post I spoke of European whites being enslaves by Muslims. Perhaps it is you who is jumping to conclusions and making assumptions in the case of my latter rebuttal.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Sentience365 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

This statement is a massive contradiction. If you claim that you believe in equal opportunity then how can you say that you don't believe people are equal to start with? Equal opportunity implies equality among the "races."

is it racist if i said i would not allow a daughter to go hang out in a black hood? what about if i wont walk through a middle eastern dominated area? now i would not do ether and race does add to why i wont. am i wrong?

I guess I don't understand what point you were trying to make here? No you're not wrong for wanting yourself or your daughter to be away from danger but it doesn't have anything to do with what you replied to in the first place.

Please specify what particular group/groups you think "keep doing the same things wrong."

i can't be assed chopping up your post so in answer to section-

1:how is a small east asian equal to a big african at basket ball or swimming

2:the point is - is it wrong that race is a deciding factor in my decision?

3:its a hypothetical question are you going to answer it?

-

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I hope this is the format you were aiming for:

1:how is a small east asian equal to a big african at basket ball or swimming

Answer to number 1 (more of a question than a retort):
What does athletic ability have to do with equal rights? I thought equality (basic human rights) was what you were referring to?

I guess you mean equality from a genetic standpoint? You've tried to argue that every race has it's strength and weaknesses. Then you get into athletic performance and you keep bringing up the different races as examples of superiority and inferiority, here I find myself confused.
I feel as though you're pointing at athleticism but only as a method to avoid the inevitably negatively charged subjects of racial intellectualism, economic frugality or social standards (or lack thereof as some would have it) among different genetic lineages. To imply racial differences in these particular areas would grant you the automatic title of "racist" because you have then implied that one race is in fact superior in areas that drive society. You instead divert attention to the subject of athleticism where racial boundaries are more readily accepted. It is brought up as a way of pointing at a person and saying "see they can run faster then our group can." However, to say something along the lines of "see we learn faster then they do" would be a damning thing.

Again, I don't know you and I can only judge your reasoning by the words you have provided. I hope I'm not jumping to conclusions but your words seem to point in a particular direction.

2:the point is - is it wrong that race is a deciding factor in my decision?

Answer to number 2:
I really don't see why race was the focal point of your hypothetical situations to be honest. What does a location with a certain demographic (specifically racial in this instance) have to do with the danger levels of that particular areas?

Aren't you confusing race with culture? Is Compton is a dangerous place because black people inhabit it? Or is it due to gang culture which is so easily proliferated in a poor community such as that one?
You're not racist for wanting to stay away from "black hoods," the culture there happens to be one which is dangerous for outsiders (as well as insiders).
I guess my answer is: If race is a deciding factor in your desire to travel to or within certain areas, then yes, you should have earned yourself the title of bigot.
However, you are not wrong if it comes down to staying away from certain areas because of crime statistics or direct threats to your person. Any place labeled a hood is going to be dangerous due to the culture surrounding it not because of the races present.

3:its a hypothetical question are you going to answer it?

Answer to question number three, which was initially worded in the form of a statement (no punctuation marks):
Yes, yes I am going to answer it. One race isn't "doing the same things wrong" as you so boldly stated. Socio-economic and class standards still affect certain groups today. As such, these groups tend to be behaviorally similar when pulled from specific regions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join