It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all RACIST's...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
By racist I mean defining individuals by their colour , creed or any other form of difference.....which is a very high percentage on ats, well, I have something to say to you!

Pure 100% fallacy my friends!....A propaganda tool used by TPTB to create falsehoods thoughout YOUR life!!
A tool to control, manipulate and dehumanize you!

There is ONLY ONE RACE and its the HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!!
Get that and we are on the right track!

No other race exists on earth!!.....FACT!!!!

I had to state this fact because I have seen a scary amount of threads recently that are based around this falsehood of race!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

We are racially descriminated every day as citizens of USA....The government thinks they are better than everyone else...Racism at it's finest

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Saying there is only one race is not true as there are many different races with different stories to tell. Talking about blacks or native americans doesn't make you a racist and to deny that there is a difference is doing any race that has struggled a huge disservice.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS - OP Makes a post, claims no one is racist.

Godzilla dies. Japan news, 2011.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well said OP,

Racists make me sick!!!! the ignorance and bigotry alone without the vile toxic filth that comes out of there mouths is bad enough and they should be wiped off the planet!!!!!!

In fact the only thing I hate worse than racists are French people!!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Eliminate racism and then as a unified whole attack class-ism.
It is the only way to stop TPTB from getting away with the NWO.

United we stand, divided we fall.

edit on 18-5-2011 by newcovenant because: too many words

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I disagree with the one race thing, not that I judge other races however I am proud of my heritage as a Scotsman and do not think of myself as a human being, but as Scottish. I know our culture has embraced other cultures, for example curry is probably the most popular food in my home town, Glasgow. However it does not take away my national identity. Why racism is now becoming more and more of a problem is positive discrimination and political correctness gone mad. In Britain our government has allowed muslims to stay in our shores that openly protest our way of life, move into areas and take over, bringing only their own culture and traditions and showing nothing but contempt for the locals that have lived there all their lives.
If hating this type of behaviour is racist then yes I am a racist, I try to judge a person on who they are rather that what religion or colour they are, however the way the muslims act in the UK is disgusting yet to speak out against it is to be seen as a racist and to be narrow minded. If you think this is an incorrect perception of how things are google Bradford or Birmingham and see the news that pops up. It seems these days that to be white is to be silent, I was racially abused in Vegas last week by two black guys in a club. I said to them that if I have said "Check out those black scum" to them how would they feel, they started to get aggressive. This is the way of the world now, white people apologising for people who they see as being racists but in my view are so blinkered by their PC goggles that they cant see the bigger picture. Peace and love

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That's great. So we are all the same race. Fine. I guess we will have to pick out the ugly people to descriminate against. Maybe short people. Maybe we should make women the downtrodden again. I would love to believe we could make everything that simple but our nature is to feel better than someone,heck, anyone. I personally dislike "stupid" people. The beauty of that one is I get to decide who they are. Good luck with your war on intolerance. I hope it bears fruit.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
By racist I mean defining individuals by their colour , creed or any other form of difference.....which is a very high percentage on ats, well, I have something to say to you!

Pure 100% fallacy my friends!....A propaganda tool used by TPTB to create falsehoods thoughout YOUR life!!
A tool to control, manipulate and dehumanize you!

There is ONLY ONE RACE and its the HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!!
Get that and we are on the right track!

No other race exists on earth!!.....FACT!!!!

I had to state this fact because I have seen a scary amount of threads recently that are based around this falsehood of race!

RACE

Race is classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups by factors such as heritable phenotypical characteristics or geographic ancestry, but also often influenced by and correlated with traits such as appearance, culture, ethnicity, and socio-economic status.
en.wikipedia.org...

RACSIM

Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities which are entirely due to their race, however defined, and which consequently justify those people being treated differently, both socially and legally. Alternatively, racism is the practice of certain group/s of people being treated differently, which is then justified by recourse to racial sterotyping or pseudo-science.
en.wikipedia.org...

Try not to confuse to two.........

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well said!

Yes it's true there are many racist out there still and it is disgusting. We are all equal and all the same, no matter what colour, religion or country you come from. What seperates people is class and how they are raised.

What annoys me more is when we try to have discussions and people turn it into a racial issue when it isnt. For example when we have had discussions about immigration policy, people claim we are racist but dont look at the bigger picture when i argue about some immigration policy.

The fact that our unemployment rate is already too high and our infrastructure is already struggling with current population figures yet the keep letting people in and making things even worse.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Celebrate the variety and spice of the human being.

If we cannot appreciate each other no wonder other alien races want to remain
completely hidden from us.

Would you come here if you looked different?

Just thought of something funny...we might one day soon have to think of some "species-ist" derogatory word for creatures who are not earthlings. Is that what it will take to bring us together? Hate or fear of some"thing" else?

Don't trust those Pleiadeans! The Dirty Draco!
edit on 18-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I disagree with the one race thing, not that I judge other races however I am proud of my heritage as a Scotsman and do not think of myself as a human being, but as Scottish. I know our culture has embraced other cultures, for example curry is probably the most popular food in my home town, Glasgow. However it does not take away my national identity. Why racism is now becoming more and more of a problem is positive discrimination and political correctness gone mad. In Britain our government has allowed muslims to stay in our shores that openly protest our way of life, move into areas and take over, bringing only their own culture and traditions and showing nothing but contempt for the locals that have lived there all their lives.
If hating this type of behaviour is racist then yes I am a racist, I try to judge a person on who they are rather that what religion or colour they are, however the way the muslims act in the UK is disgusting yet to speak out against it is to be seen as a racist and to be narrow minded. If you think this is an incorrect perception of how things are google Bradford or Birmingham and see the news that pops up. It seems these days that to be white is to be silent, I was racially abused in Vegas last week by two black guys in a club. I said to them that if I have said "Check out those black scum" to them how would they feel, they started to get aggressive. This is the way of the world now, white people apologising for people who they see as being racists but in my view are so blinkered by their PC goggles that they cant see the bigger picture. Peace and love

thats exactly what ive been saying for yrs
i was born in glasgow,moved to nottingham then coventry
tha same thing has happend all over the midlands,
every day i get leaflets for different takeaways always halal meat,
theres f**k all left of britain now, weve become a laughing stock the world over,
the best industrial nation is slowly beaing brought to its knees,
mosques beaing erected at alarming rates,
i know because i live there now and seeing it for my own eyes.
Good bye my kingdom for i loved you like no other..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I agree in principal however I'm prepared to be quite upfront and say we are all part of the human league but we are NOT all from the same species or race of people.

No matter how much you all want to deny that, but what I say is scientific fact once you get down to the nitty gritty of DNA, genetics, and anthropology.

I Do judge a human being on his race and religion, not because of racisim, but because race and religion are markers for their strengths and weaknesses.
edit on 18-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Aye cant argue with that but its nature versus nurture, in the next 60 years, if we survive that long
, white people will be the minority, that is a fact of the birth rates. I wonder if we will be free to build our churches and ignore their ways or if our PC pandering of the last 15 years will be conveniently forgotten

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Here's what you may not know......

it is scientific fact that white or Caucasian bloodlines are the most dominant of all breeds. When you mix Caucasian with an African or Asian, it only takes 3 generations for the African/Asian physical appearances to disappear. You mix Caucasian with the brown (Middle Eastern, Oriental Indian) bloodlines and the brown physical appearances are gone in 1 or 2 generations.

Will we survive with the growing populations of other races? You better believe it ! Caucasians are the most innovative and creative people of all races......AND we have survived the longest!

So how about that?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Race does exist, and there is nothing wrong with that. Different races collectively have certain aspects about them, good and bad. We all do have the right to be treated equally. People are also individuals, and do not always take on aspects of their collective race. Racism is many things, it can be a feeling a superiority, but I think it's more how one views others. They can blame all their problems on another, like many blacks do with whites, and whites do with Jews. It can also be a negative self-image, like if one thinks they are just a thug niggah, then that's a form a self-racism, or if a white thinks they are a honky oppresser, that's a self-racism too. A young black thinking it's "acting white", and "selling out" to do good in school, or read a book, is racism. A white kid who thinks it's cool to dress and act wiggah, is also racist. To separate people into racial classes, and give them special treatment, like "ethnic studies", or haveing specified media aimed at certain races, like BET, and Essence, are racist, as well as social groups that approach their agenda by dividing races, like NAACP, KKK, Nation of Islam, New Black Pather Party, so-called Neo-Nazi groups, these are all racist.

Race is base, bottom of the barrel. To evolve as society, we have to all rise above race consciousness, to a mental plane of self identity. Hopefull, but it seems we as a world are devolving rather than evolving.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
While the intention of the OP is good, it is somewhat simplistic in nature and not necessarily true, we are different races, or to be more exact of different ethnic groups, the world is not an equal place and humans are not all equal, if they are why has no pygmy ever won the Olympic high jump?

There are other differences between us other than just skin colour, for example bone and muscle density, it is why black men tend to excel in athletics and do poorly in swimming (the black body mass being denser tends to make them naturally sink as oppose to float with other races)

The real problem is getting people to rejoice in those differences rather than to hate them, people complain about different races or cultures yet more than happy to go there on a vacation, seems bizarre to me, I had a friend I was arguing with about Muslims, he was telling me how bad they were and how much he hated them, then in the next breath he was going to Turkey again on holiday because the people there were so nice, I mean HELLO

Division between people is orchestrated in the MSM and by governMENTAL puppeteers, it is easier to manage smaller disorganised groups, any complaints they make can be spun to make them hated and their often valid complaints ignored

Don't put us all in the same basket, we are different both in ethnicity and in culture, we just need to celebrate the differences that make the world wonderful, we are all human in the end, just as dogs are dogs, but no one can say all the breeds are the same

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
race exists you can tell by body structure and im inclined to believe behavior tendencies is racial aswell now i'm not saying if you one colour you are going to do this that and the other but just tend to do

There is ONLY ONE RACE and its the HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!! is just words and is ignoring the fact we are different and purposely missing the point being made

show me some irrefutable scientific evidence i don't follow the herd unless i know where thay are going

nobel winning genetic scientist Dr. James Watson seems to think there are race differences

the whole there is no race thing is political and not fact based

do's ya got a link from were you got this info
edit on 18/5/11 by Aceofclubs because: second reply

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Jews and Muslims are not a race but a collection of many races or bloodlines.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That is a historical fact however if you look at the worldwide birth rates you will see a worrying trend of a 1.2 rate for the majority of white western people and I wont even bother to list that against the others. Like Lord of the rings the bloodlines are failing

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join