It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all RACIST's...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
To deny the difference of race and racial differences is to deny science.

Those who state that race and racial differences do not exist are either ignorant of science or just ignorant.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Go to South Africa and speak to a Zulu - ask him waht race he belongs too.

Go to Canada and speak to an Inuit - ask him if he is the same as a Zulu.

Go to Ireland and speak to an White Irishman - ask him if he is an Inuit.

Go to Australia and speak to an aborigine - ask him if he is an White Irishman.

Go to China and ask as Chinese man if he is a black Zulu.

The only people who deny the reality of race are primarily mentally warped, brain washed, self loathing white people pumped full of liberal self loathing and rubbish at universities.

I call them The Educated Savants - they are like Iidot Savants but choose to be stupid.

Race exists.

Those that deny that fact are the Hollow Earthers of the 21 st century.

edit on 18-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by AngryOne

Ok, i'll bite!

A bird is a bird regardless of Species
A fish is a fish regardless of Species
A man is a man regardless of species.....Oh dear silly me we only have one!...HOMO SAPIENS!
ONE SPECIES = ONE RACE

I'm not looking for trouble only discusion!

Race is classification of humans into large and distinct populations or groups by factors such as heritable phenotypical characteristics or geographic ancestry, but also often influenced by and correlated with traits such as appearance, culture, ethnicity, and socio-economic status. In the early twentieth century the term was often used as a biological term, race denoting genetically divergent human populations that can be marked by common phenotypic traits.[1] When analyzing skeletal remains, this sense of "race" is still used at times by forensic anthropologists in biomedical research and in race-based medicine, both disciplines where the word can be used as proxy for geographic ancestry with some reliability.[2] However as biological studies through the twentieth century found no biological basis for the classification, it became clear that the primary factor in racial classification was social conventions developed in the colonial period.[citation needed] Today most scholars who study race see it as a social construct, that nonetheless has significant ramifications. For example, in many societies racial groupings correspond closely with patterns of social stratification, and for social scientists studying social inequality, race understood as a set of ideologies and practices is a significant variable.[3][4] Additionally, law enforcement utilizes race to create profiles of wanted suspects in an expeditious manner.

en.wikipedia.org...(classification_of_humans)

My point is made clear in this link!

THAT is a link to the definition of RACE that I put in my previous post in this thread ...NOT the classification of humans.... SERIOUSLY go do your homework and stop trying to tell everyone on the internet THEY are wrong. YOU are confusing RACE and RACIST/RACISM ...... once again here is the definition of racism...

Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities which are entirely due to their race, however defined, and which consequently justify those people being treated differently, both socially and legally. Alternatively, racism is the practice of certain group/s of people being treated differently, which is then justified by recourse to racial sterotyping or pseudo-science.

There are many human races on this planet, just because there are many races does not make anyone racist. Talking down,belittling, blaming someone BECAUSE OF their RACE etc etc makes you a racist. Now please stop confusing the 2 totally different things you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

The only tactic that is in use is political correctness(we were never one in the first place therefore never can be divided and conquered)and the political agenda that you follow has already been admitted as being racist and all about ethnic cleasning by bringing about these myths of ''being one''.

If anyone is being divided and conquered then its whites and it means you are going along with the racist cr*p.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I enjoy the differences in "race" and culture. I have to wonder about those who demand or declare that we all be "the same". Having been stuck in this conversation way too many times given my "race" and culture, mainly the ones who demand or pressure toward homogeneity are the real racists who wish that all people and cultures lose their individuality and identity.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I enjoy the differences in "race" and culture. I have to wonder about those who demand or declare that we all be "the same". Having been stuck in this conversation way too many times given my "race" and culture, mainly the ones who demand or pressure toward homogeneity are the real racists who wish that all people and cultures lose their individuality and identity.

You make a good point here. What culture wants to lose their identity and individuality so we can all be classed as " the same" ? That would make for a boring world if we were all the same now wouldn't it? It would kind of be like lumping all my boys into ONE and saying because you are all boys I'm going to treat you all exactly the same regardless of your age and personal needs, you will all wear the same clothes and there is no room for you to be and INDIVIDUAL because you are all THE SAME!! Sorry that just does not work for me and I'm sure it wouldn't work for my boys either.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You may end racism..but what in the hell are you going to do about stupidity???? If anyone thinks all races learn or can learn at the same pace you are sadly mistaken. Do the research....
edit on 18-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I an enlightened enough to know this.

Those in the MSM that are name calling those they disagree with are usually the racists.

Go to the liberal media and find a person of color that is in a position of authority.

Management,on air anchors,segment leads or anything.

Michelle Malkin a conservative commentary is constantly berated because the liberals can not believe a Asian woman can be so intelligent and articulate.

Juan Williams was fired by PBS(Peoples Broadcasting System) and hired by Fox News.

The liberals call the conservatives racist because they say it is time for the black community to stand on their own two feet and be responsible for their actions.

Isn't that what this country is all about to begin with?

Racism isn't a bad thing to begin with.

If it was, there would be no NAACP which is a racist organization.

Why all the hyphenated names to begin with.

Why is it important to know where a person or their family came from.

We are all Just Americans,or was at one time.

To destroy a country and the social order you have to divide it and separate the community.

Those hyphens are the beginning.

Look at my screen name and figure it out friend.

I am just an American.

edit on 18-5-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

By racist I mean defining individuals by their colour , creed or any other form of difference.....which is a very high percentage on ats, well, I have something to say to you!

Pure 100% fallacy my friends!....A propaganda tool used by TPTB to create falsehoods thoughout YOUR life!!
A tool to control, manipulate and dehumanize you!

There is ONLY ONE RACE and its the HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!!
Get that and we are on the right track!

No other race exists on earth!!.....FACT!!!!

I had to state this fact because I have seen a scary amount of threads recently that are based around this falsehood of race!

Ironically your post is racist towards the extra terrestrials that walk among us.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jubes

We are all unique as individuals...with many unique and indivdual traits and thats a fact! We should embrace them all and not make them "foreign"
I'm very different to the guy next door but it dosn't mean we are a different race!

We are the same race that has developed/evolved in different climates and geological conditions!

Science says there is no basis for classing all humans into different races!

However as biological studies through the twentieth century found no biological basis for the classification, it became clear that the primary factor in racial classification was social conventions developed in the colonial period.[citation needed] Today most scholars who study race see it as a social construct, that nonetheless has significant ramifications. For example, in many societies racial groupings correspond closely with patterns of social stratification, and for social scientists studying social inequality, race understood as a set of ideologies and practices is a significant variable.

From above source!
Read between the lines for the truth!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
How can you be racist with only one race!!...You just can't!

So they set up this belief system of individual races so you can become racist ! hehe see my point!!
Its a divide and conquer tool that is being used so much today its ridiculous!

This is no hippie # this is real #!....PC or political correctness is a step up in the evolution of this fallacy!

I see a lot of belivers of this terrible terrible tool and it is truely scary!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

How can you be racist with only one race!!...You just can't!

So they set up this belief system of individual races so you can become racist ! hehe see my point!!
Its a divide and conquer tool that is being used so much today its ridiculous!

This is no hippie # this is real #!....PC or political correctness is a step up in the evolution of this fallacy!

I see a lot of belivers of this terrible terrible tool and it is truely scary!

Human isn't a race, it is a species.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am reminded of a movie called Gattica,

Gattica IMDB

One quote of the movie " I belonged to a new underclass, no longer determined by social status or the color of your skin. No, we now have discrimination down to a science."

only thing that matters is if your cells show perfection or not.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Saw that piece on 60 Minutes, did you?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Homo Sapien is the only species of man on earth....Hence Human Race!
Birds have many species so a chicken is not the same as a Hawk but they are both birds hence different species!....You can see the difference between the two is huge hence diff species!!
Do you see where i'm coming from?
Homo Sapien hasnt changed species since it dominated other species!....It just travelled and evolved into the human race we know today which is full of colour shapes and sizes but all the same! I dont look at anybody from anywhere as a different race as I would automatically become racist...its not a belief system I can follow!.......I love how diverse the Human race is and embrace all cultures as an extention of my own!
I have travelled the world and seen for myself how diverse we are!....I have studied human behaviour most of my life as a sort of hobby and passion!...

I have lived with ndebele people of Zimbabwe in bulawayo who were masacred by mugabe and his shona tribe......same people using race as a weapon of genocide!

I have travelled Peru and Equador spending time in downtown lima which is not for the faint hearted hehe....travelling the tampobata river via cannoe spending time with peruvian indians in the jungle, visiting machu picchu! Climbing cotopaxi with locals which was the highest active volcano in the world, Spent 3 weeks on the galapogos islands to learn about this amazing archipelago!...Then it was a month in Cuba staying in casa paticulars for the whole time there.....and only stayed with Cuban families which was priceless! No Varadero for me thanks!

I have spent time in Holland, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland and Wales amongst many other countries I have visited for rest breaks....I could list but I wont!

My point is I know for a FACT we are the same people with diffent experiences!

Race is man made BS!...Who decides on what race we belong to??...Where does this race definition end?
English, Scottish, Welsh, French and Irish!...What race is this?...Just a white race?...Is race determined by colour alone?...If so An abouriginal man is the same race as an African man because their colour is the same!
This race thing makes no sense!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

S&F for you my friend. The amount of racism on here is disgusting. I have almost "deleted" my account (you can't really delete your account on here) because of it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denco

S&F for you my friend. The amount of racism on here is disgusting. I have almost "deleted" my account (you can't really delete your account on here) because of it.

I agree on the amount of racism being thrown about is disgusting, I see this has escalated dramatically in the last 10 years throughout the western world!....I see the "race" issue as an ace in the hand of TPTB to pull out when they have an agenda to meet, like we have seen since sept 2001 and are deffinatley seeing it bear fruits this year!

My aim here is to maybe stop at least one person thinking the way they have been doctrinated to think regarding the most dangerous myth in human history and realise its all lies and we are one race! the human race!
We could beat TPTB if we all realized this and stood together!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

why do we have to pretend there are no differences to stand together.all thats needed is to respect others for there difference. its ridiculous. if there was no difference then a Skelton would be the same the hair would be the same, but its not

i just can't accept theres no difference without real scientific proof and i think having certain things that can't be talked about childish

go ahead try and convince me I'm wrong

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by On the level

Here's what you may not know......

it is scientific fact that white or Caucasian bloodlines are the most dominant of all breeds. When you mix Caucasian with an African or Asian, it only takes 3 generations for the African/Asian physical appearances to disappear. You mix Caucasian with the brown (Middle Eastern, Oriental Indian) bloodlines and the brown physical appearances are gone in 1 or 2 generations.

Will we survive with the growing populations of other races? You better believe it ! Caucasians are the most innovative and creative people of all races......AND we have survived the longest!

So how about that?
edit on 18-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Mix any blood line with Australian aboriginal and even if you only have a grandmother who was half aboriginal it's likely that you will consider yourself aboriginal (Okay there are many financial benefits to that) and have distinct aboriginal physical traits - and if you don't, your kids might.

You raise an interesting point. I don't think that the science is correct though.
My theory is that the dominance of these genes are based on closeness to pre-human species as these have the ability to continually physically adapt. Perhaps you're arguing that the Neanderthal species will never die. Okay.. it's just a theory

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
More than being different race, we are from different cultures.

If I dislike a group of people it's never about race.

That's not to say, I can't appreciate the difference between so called races. A nerdy Asian and a sex starved African are two entirely different beasts and I could go on and stereotype people like that without being racist but it's too obvious to bother.

We have our own cultures. All of us here are from different areas with different societal norms that we adhere to. In my area it's more likely that an Asian or an African will identify themselves as Australian and prevailing stereotypes will not be real for them. The racial traits are not so obvious in day to day life, or if they are they are much more complex than any stereotype can ever be.

Those playing the race card are the problem.

I came to this thread expecting to accuse the OP of being the racist. It has been explained quite well that shouting "racism" is a nice excuse to target a particular race and pretend to be above what you're actually doing. In the past, I've argued that we are all the same race, but it doesn't work like that. We are all different - race just being one small issue.

If you have to say we are all the same, then we are all equally talented at anything, have the same class, honesty, dress sense, wealth, physical agility, happy home and anything else people will use to prejudge anyone.

Many people have argued that they take people as they come. You can't do more than that.This is not as easy as it sounds if you think about it. All of us profile people and in fact we can never stop doing that.

Even if you tap into the universal consciousness and develop an equal love for all life forms you will still acknowledge the differences between people - maybe more so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join