It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Reagan Endorses President Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

In a statement made Monday to NewsMax.com, Nancy Reagan said she was strongly endorsing President Bush's re-election and rejected a published Internet report that she was not backing his run for a second term.

Joanne Drake, the chief of staff for former President Ronald Reagan�s office in Los Angeles, said in a statement on behalf of the former first lady, �Mrs. Reagan supports President Bush�s re-election 150 percent.�

Nancy Reagan Strongly Endorses President Bush

Some say that Newsmax isnt very credible, but if this is really true, this could potentially be huge for the President's campaign. What is your take?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
More proof that the Bonesmen are a key tentacle of the NWO. It really wasn't all that of a surprise, to me at least and others I suspect.

"During the 1980 presidential campaign, for example, the History Channel reports that Ronald Reagan repeatedly expressed a distrust of secret societies and promised that Skull and Bonesman, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member and Trilateral Commission alumni George Bush would not be offered a position in his administration. Yet during the Republican Convention, Reagan broke tradition by making a late-night dash from his hotel room to the convention floor and declaring George Bush his running mate.

November 18, 2002

White House 'Bonesman' leads nation into the dark

Dig a little bit and you will see, how much manipulation they are in control of.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trojanex

Nancy Reagan Strongly Endorses President Bush

Some say that Newsmax isnt very credible, but if this is really true, this could potentially be huge for the President's campaign. What is your take?

Notice the title of the story says "Exclusive". Newsmax has told so many lies that I would not believe anything they say, unless corroborated by a reliable news source. The news source they are debunking, Capitol Hill Blue, is not exactly the most reliable news source either. Notice the first two paragraphs.

In a statement made Monday to NewsMax.com, Nancy Reagan said she was strongly endorsing President Bush's re-election and rejected a published Internet report that she was not backing his run for a second term.

Joanne Drake, the chief of staff for former President Ronald Reagan�s office in Los Angeles, said in a statement on behalf of the former first lady, �Mrs. Reagan supports President Bush�s re-election 150 percent.�

In the first paragraph, it says "Nancy Reagan said." In the second paragraph, it says "Joanne Drake said." So which is it, Newsmax?

The key question is whether Nancy Reagan will attend, and possibly speak, at the Republican National Convention. As far as I know, the answers are no and no.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Who is that women anyway and who died to make her opinion worth anyhing.. oh. hang on... oops

But seriously the mysogenistic tendecies of the US are quite strong and I dont think i'll live to see a non WASP male president (only Kennedy wansn't a WASP. He was WiteAngloSaxon but no "Protestant").
How long before a non-white pregnant female in a wheelchair as president?

So its really funny to see Reagans trophy wife giving an opinion, as if it mattered.

[edit on 3/8/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

In the first paragraph, it says "Nancy Reagan said." In the second paragraph, it says "Joanne Drake said." So which is it, Newsmax?

No, it says "In a statement made Monday to NewsMax.com, Nancy Reagan said." Joanne Drake delivered the statement on behalf of Ms. Reagan.

I will agree that Nancy Reagan speaking at the RNC is key. I just dont know if I would bet the house yet that she isn't going to speak.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Another article for confirmation:

ApNews.MyWay.com

She will not attend the Republican National Convention in New York later this month, but the former first lady hasn't ruled out campaigning for Bush, according to Drake.

I find the above quote very interesting.

[edit on 8/3/2004 by Trojanex]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think it doesn't matter at all. If Nancy reagan endorsed John Kerry, would everyone who worships ronald reagan then go vote for Kerry ? No way !

new topics

top topics

join