It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien life in the universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I am so sick of people simpily saying how there can't be alien life in the universe or they simply don't believe in it. It is a huge sighn of ignorance. It can make someone look like a real jack ass if they tell someone who knows how big the universe is. It is what hollywood brain washed the public into thinking that just because aliens are used in movies as science fiction others simpily say there is no way that alien life is out there. But if you think about it we in a way are life in the universe. Life could exist in a full many-cell organisms or a single-cell organisms. In factIi thin because we havent been able to find alien life in the universe is proabilly because most if it is single cell life forms existing in the far of corners of the universe. Studies show that there is more single cell life forms than many-cell organisms. So for all you skeptics out there its not been proven that there isn't alien life out there. My point is Im not saying don't be a skeptic. Just bee smart so you don't look stupid if it ever is proven.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Agree totally!

You’re a shellfish human being to not believe in alien life somewhere in the universe, there has to be. We simply can’t be the only life in the huge mass of the universe, it’s just impossible. Only free-minded people believe in alien life there should be more of us, I hope someday in the near future we will know the answer to the most important question of all time, “Are there Aliens?”

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I've got to agree with you, but not so "harshly" haha.

Just to put a little info in, look at this video and prepare to be stumped

Also the furthest known object in the universe is 13 billion light years away. Just one light year is 9,460,800,000,000 kilometers...........do the math and don't tell me that we're alone

(First time posting a link and trying to put in underline, sorry if it doesn't work)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
That does seem a little harsh. Believing in aliens is like believing in God. Gotta wait and see, huh?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamesprototype

Good video. Looks like it works. Anyway I never known a star that was as big as that last one
That star is a beast! I doubt any planets surrounding one won't support any forms of life. They would half to be pretty far away from it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I really just don't care about dumb aliens anymore
. Just freaking show themselves already or don't bother us humans. frakking Aliens

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

In a way that's true JackyMenace. I was pointing out how people are making themselves look ignorant just because they don't know how vast the universe truly is. Look up how big our universe is and you would think why is all of this empty space? There has to be more than what we see. I'm not 100% convinced that there is alien life in the universe, just that there is a good probability. That is what started my interest in extraterrestrial life. That and watching the X Files.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just noticed that I was in the off topic general chit chat section when I created this thread. Does anyone know if I can move it to Aliens and UFOs section?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamesprototype

Thanks for showing that video. I gotta look up some of those stars now. Like omfg.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

Haha yeh that clip blew and opened my mind, hope you find some interesting stuff !

new topics

top topics

join