It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 reasons to vote for Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Well just bend over and grab your ankles. You'll get what you deserve.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
A thousand reasons not to elect ron paul, he is the anticrist. A institutionalized controlled figure head to spear the rights of peoples and to grant the war machine to begin so the ELITES to do the same ole same ole.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul is getting my vote. Obama is pissing me off. I expected the Iraq war to be over and the banksters to be punished for raping the middle class. Obama might as well be a goldman sachs employee. what a loser. take that idiots nobel peace prize away. I hope Ron Paul wins and actually fixes this mess instead of making matters worse like obama did. I cant believe I voted for this corporate sellout scumbag obama. how can our country get this corrupt and evil without the people rising up and starting a violent revolution? its mind boggling. what happened to give me liberty or give me death? we put up with our politicians shafting us and sliding into fatcat lobbyist jobs for the evil corporations that benefit from their scumbag sellout tactics. i dont believe a god damn word out of any politicians mouth anymore. they are all liars and con men and sell outs.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
A thousand reasons not to elect ron paul, he is the anticrist. A institutionalized controlled figure head to spear the rights of peoples and to grant the war machine to begin so the ELITES to do the same ole same ole.

What? Explain how he is all those things you said? I'm thinking you are just confusing him with the rest of the republicans. Do you know anything about this guy, specifically?

How is he going to "spear the rights of peoples" or "grant the war machine to begin"?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm not American, but if I was, Ron Paul would definitely get my vote. He sounds like a great guy who's serious about turning the US around for the better

I just hope more people get to hear about his policies and what he's trying to achieve.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by Komodo

Well just bend over and grab your ankles. You'll get what you deserve.

So will all of us ~!!! Including yourself.. ~!!

2nd to be sure

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In 2008 it was very clear the establishment wanted to push him away from the race. That in itself should make you want to vote for him.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ron Paul scares me. In my mind I see him as a raving conspiracy theorist. Nothing about him strikes me as "that is the guy".

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
Ron Paul scares me. In my mind I see him as a raving conspiracy theorist. Nothing about him strikes me as "that is the guy".

Can you name one conspiracy theory Ron Paul believes in? Of course not because your post is just negative hate with a baseless opinion that isn't even shared by many.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I love the illusion created by voting.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Can you name one conspiracy theory Ron Paul believes in? Of course not because your post is just negative hate with a baseless opinion that isn't even shared by many.
The biggest one that sticks out is 9/11- half the reports say he believes and half say no. What is the truth about the guy? And don't get angry or snide with me. You are wrong, many don't have an opinion on this man because people don't or can't find the true truth about him.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

They will once he starts shaking things up this election.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I concur with OP filosophia. Ron Paul is the only beacon of light in congress.

Right now, he can blast all he can against current administration and policies. But I doubt he'll do that if he becomes president. The Elites won't allow that.

We all know good Presidents like Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy came to terrible end.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

The biggest one that sticks out is 9/11- half the reports say he believes and half say no. What is the truth about the guy? And don't get angry or snide with me. You are wrong, many don't have an opinion on this man because people don't or can't find the true truth about him.

AuntB you are either trolling or are 100% misinformed. Ron Paul does not believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories. He has never at any time claimed to believe any theory regarding 9/11 at all. As a matter of fact, during the primaries leading up to the 08 elections this exact issue was addressed. In typical unbiased fashion, FOX News Debate moderator threw this question at Ron Paul instead of asking him anything that really mattered and he quickly set the record straight. Ron Paul's answer regarding 9/11 conspiracy theories actually ticked off some people. You can even find ATS threads where Truthers denounced Ron Paul and even suspected him of being a puppet candidate because he DID NOT throw his support behind 9/11 conspiracy theories. Below is the debate which addresses your 9/11 conspiracy claim.

Maybe you should research this candidate and find out for yourself what he is all about, judging by your claims of his 9/11 beliefs it is very obvious that you have gotten some very poor information about the man.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Regardless if Ron Paul got the nomination and eventually was elected President, nothing would get done without America as a collective, getting off their butts and doing the work. It would be OUR responsibility to throw off the yoke of tyranny. It would be OUR responsibility to make sure the 4th amendment is upheld. It would be OUR responsibility to help foster the changes in the economy.

At the end of the day, Ron Paul is only one man, and he can't do anything if Americans sit on their butts and let Washington D.C. run amok like they have for the past 100 years.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I will be voting for Ron Paul he is a Patriot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join