It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone PLEASE help me find this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ok, so a while back ago I saw a thread in which where it talked about, and also showed a video, on this new technology or new software where you can take a video, and on the screen that you are looking you can circle an object and the object literally disappears.

It works by lowering the quality of the object circled, takes it out, then heightens the quality back to normal, making it VERY EASY to take out objects from videos.

It is really amazing, you can literally circle (lets say) an outlet on the wall, and it disappears, and you can take the video, and in the video you see a wall with NO outlet. (This is an example).

I looked everywhere, on ATS, and YouTube, and I cannot, for the life of me, find it anywhere. I know for a fact it was posted on ATS, and a lot of people thought it was amazing.

I believe the OP in that thread said this is how you could have hid missiles on 9/11. But again, it was a while ago, and I do not remember much, and definitely cannot find it.

Also, feel free to flag it, so more members will see it, and I can finally find it.

Please, and Thank You.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

I am pretty sure this is the thread your looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

I am pretty sure this is the thread your looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

your welcome

top topics

join