It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a question about appetites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by reesie45

Have you been checked for Diabetes and Thyroid function?

By the way, what is "Ensures"?

I think Ensure is a protein shake.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Sangre de Grado is a tree that grows in the Amazon region of South America. The tree bark and sap are used to make medicine.

Sangre de Grado or SP-303, one of the chemicals it contains, is used for diarrhea associated with cholera, AIDS, traveling, or treatment with antibiotics. Sangre de Grado is also used for treating cancer, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), viral respiratory infections, fever, hemorrhage, bleeding gums, wounds, broken bones, vaginal infections, hemorrhoids, a skin condition called eczema, and insect bites and stings. Other uses include treating ulcers of the mouth, throat, stomach, or intestine; supporting the body's tissue repair mechanisms; and as a general tonic.

www.webmd.com...< br />
You can buy it online or find a peruvian store in your area. I used for my stomach problems for 2 months, it worked 100%. A bottle might cost you about 10 or 20 bucks, but that medicine worth a million. I used 15 drops mixed with half cup of water first thing in the morning and before go to bed.

Of course, ask your doctor first.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by maya27

If my kidneys are giving out what can be the causes?

In my case it was because I was hypertensive. High blood pressure. But a blood test will let you know if your creatinine (sp?) is higher than normal.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well...if you do have impaired renal function, it would be wise to not overconsume protein (so cut back on the ensure). Otherwise, I'd go to the doctor and have him/her do some simply bloodwork.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Are you peeing a lot, sweating a lot? Having problems sleeping? If so, smell your pee. If it smells like fruit, you have diabetes...and you'll die if you don't go to the doctor.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Update, while my appetite during the day hasn't gotten any better, i can actually force myself to eat small things like yogurt or some bread. Also, during the night time im eating more than before, so its a small improvement. Also, Im going to the doctors soon, getting my priorities straight, To the person who said that, its all good, i appreciate your honesty, and i appreciate all the folks who took their time to try and help me out.

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
Are you peeing a lot, sweating a lot? Having problems sleeping? If so, smell your pee. If it smells like fruit, you have diabetes...and you'll die if you don't go to the doctor.
Well i was sweating alot but I thought it was just from being so anxious about the situation. But no problems with the urine, although it does smell like cereal at times lol. Ive always had problems falling asleep, ill toss and turn in bed for hours even if I am tired, its like my mind wont shut off you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join