It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orbs are Disinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

So I read some of that site you linked and I have to say it was informative yet a little disappointing.

I don't understand why they can't also hypothesize that they may be "Alien" in origin. They seem to want to explain it away with all natural occurring phenomena ....ie ..ball lightning, swamp lights, leaks in the ionosphere...and so on...

All the sightings I have had of these don't promote that kind of logic. I have seen these orbs in broad daylight with not a single cloud in the sky.... they have done everything from disappear and reappear..... to changing various different colors....and something along the lines of shape shifting. I have even seen them with a different UFO than the orbs.

Either way... I think another possibility is that they are simply some sort of drones... like robots ...maybe they are just highly advanced drones.

And yes ...your point about them being around long before this year.... I have seen similar things in historic paintings from centuries ago... also, Mexico seems to be a place where there are mass sightings of these types of UFOs.... all very interesting.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

The report Project Sphere may be disappointing, but it is some people's best attempt to understand/explain the phenomena, even if it could just be a shot in the dark. I did enjoy the part of the report that discussed past sightings (and included some pretty good pics).
I tend to agree that they probably are some sort of probe/drone. I hope to find out what they are in my lifetime. But it is totally up to them (the sphere operators). They have done a pretty good job of keeping their identity secret so far.
btw, you stated you've had multiple sighting? Where? Did you report them to a site like NUFORC? Did you report them here on ATS?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

Yes... those theories do have to be thought of first before coming up with some sci fi theory..

All my sightings happened last year (2010) over the course of the summer...(I still see an orb here or there or at night usually can spot a couple of moving stars... I have looked on web sites for paths of satellites overhead but they never match) I'm about 10min outside Salt Lake City UT

I reported several sightings to (events with several UFOs doing weird stuff) MUFON and a local UFO site here in Utah...

They called me back a few months later to ask some follow up questions.

Hopefully the sun filled days this summer will provide the same excitement.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just one problem with that, I saw them myself over Bilbao Spain several years ago in May. The impression I got was some kids had tied safety flares to helium balloons - though I couldn't see any balloons, they floated up and away on the wind in loose formation for several minutes. I saw this from my livingroom window, and no, it wasn't towards the airport, and it wasn't anywhere near the horizon. Since then I've found dozens of incidents nearly identical to mine reported as UFO sightings. I think it's probably caused by some unknown physical phenomenon, and deserves serious investigation. However you are right in your observation that there's a lot of misinformation floating around this topic - and you seem to be part of it.
Speculation is fun though and so as not too miss out I'll share my favorite, they're plasma bubbles caused by the use of HAARP technology. That's what the misinformation is there to cover. Enjoy the upcoming apocalypse!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join