It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orbs are Disinformation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Since the Arnold sighting in 1947 of a 'saucer-like shape' UFO came to like, the US Government and infact worldwide Governments have been using such credible sightings to use for their own disinformation campaigns. The saucer crafts covered up the 'Project Paperclip' and other ongoing black ops in the Nevada proving Grounds, in which spy-balloons were being sent to Russia in aiding the DoD with detailed knowledge about the USSR's defensive strategy.

www.youtube.com...

Likewise the msm pushed this agenda further when the Triangle UFO came about in the late 80s during the brief Panama invasion, which USAF F-117s were used as part of the role for the first time in the Projects history. The Black Ops were no longer secretive and gradually with previous incidents as the U2a crash in 1960 the US DoD had no option but to declare ongoing Black Ops were part of the strategic defense.

www.youtube.com...

Come to 2011 and you see thousands of reports of 'UFO-Orbs' reminiscant of the Saucer era, where the msm was keen to dish out movie after movie of impending alien attack. UFO abductee's or Channelers wanted airtime on any TV/Radio station they could get all wanting to share their experience. But has anyone stopped to think what these UFO-Orbs actually are? Ionisation devices for UAV craft is the likelyhood, the advantage is sleeker surface flow giving less friction to air and more manouverability to which these 'Orbs' demonstrate. But the downside is their only stealth capability being able to be used during the day, as Ionistion creates the electrostatic charge in contact with air giving it the 'hue' we've all seen on the videos.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

So do you think ALL UFOs are from this earth? And do you think that these "alien spaceship sightings" are just dis-info that has been enabled and in fact encouraged by the governments?

-Alien
edit on 5/17/2011 by Alien Abduct because: spelling correction

edit on 5/17/2011 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Since the Arnold sighting in 1947 of a 'saucer-like shape' UFO came to like

This never happened. Arnold described the motion of the aircraft like saucers skipping on a lake. They were never described as saucer shape.

However, most people misunderstood this simple fact, and suddenly began seeing saucer shaped craft. Makes you wonder why doesn't it? Well, actually, not at all - people were seeing what they wanted to see or what they wanted others to believe they saw...

Come to 2011 and you see thousands of reports of 'UFO-Orbs' reminiscant of the Saucer era, where the msm was keen to dish out movie after movie of impending alien attack. UFO abductee's or Channelers wanted airtime on any TV/Radio station they could get all wanting to share their experience. But has anyone stopped to think what these UFO-Orbs actually are?

Orbs are seemingly one of two different things. Either out of focus stars/planets/areoplanes/street lights etc. Or naturally occuring atmospheric phenonema, often called, or similar too, ball lightning.
edit on 17-5-2011 by healthysceptic because: lost the ability to type...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How would you explain their speed and 90 angles?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

I'm a little confused by what you mean with "disinformation" ....

Are you saying the Orbs are all government controlled craft trying to trick us into thinking it's Alien?? Which is a very valid and possible point.

For me, I think it's a 50/50 split of them being government craft or some sort of Alien probes..... OR the "other" category of them actually being lifeforms. (I don't support that idea very much)

I say that because of being witness to several Orb sightings in which I had no explanation for. I even have binoculars which at the least showed me they were NOT balloons.

The orbs I saw did some amazing stuff... I will spare the details as I know some people will demand proof which I do not have...

Needless to say... they are a REAL phenomenon that can exist in and on our planet...

Also noted that some orbs have been seen around Crop Circles as well.
edit on 17-5-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm not sure what your post actually means and what the post title is referring to.

But I have personally seen a spherical UFO in daylight, and I can say from its flight characteristics that it is not like any known UAV technology we have on earth. All UAVs I have seen use conventional propeller or jet turbine power and conventional wings for lift. They are not capable of instantaneous acceleration and deceleration and directional changes you see with spherical UFOs. Also, the sphere shape is not just the shape of an ionization field but the actual surface, which you can see (at least in the one which I saw).

I'm not saying you have to believe my testimony, but I know your theory is pretty much untrue (That doesn't mean you are a government disinformation agent by the way).

edit on 17-5-2011 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I believe the same methods used in the 60s to cover up Black Projects are still being used to this day. Now where the believe we have actually been visited by anything comes from is beyond me, as no superficial evidence has been put forward to back the claims other than the consistent disinformation which again supports the DoD cover-up agenda.

Releasing materials scrupulously edited in the archives is hardly the Governments accepting Alien existance either, merely justification of people's experiences in the night sky. and in some cases in the 70's encouraging people to report UFO sightings to the Worldwide Governments would know who is testing what and where.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I don't think they are disinformation, I think they are - just like UFO's- interdimensional. The law of nature (and even Einstein) agrees that there are probably other dimensions. "Prophet Jawheh" even summoned an orb on television, and don't forget ESETI ranch. We don't know what we are dealing with, though we know that every encounter with so called aliens is filled with fear. If not, it still points toward something of an evil nature. I stick to deception.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
I believe the same methods used in the 60s to cover up Black Projects are still being used to this day. Now where the believe we have actually been visited by anything comes from is beyond me, as no superficial evidence has been put forward to back the claims other than the consistent disinformation which again supports the DoD cover-up agenda.

Releasing materials scrupulously edited in the archives is hardly the Governments accepting Alien existance either, merely justification of people's experiences in the night sky. and in some cases in the 70's encouraging people to report UFO sightings to the Worldwide Governments would know who is testing what and where.

With regards to UFO orbs, in 1492 Christopher Columbus saw a UFO orb over the Atlantic Ocean, moving up and down over the ocean. This is just one example of UFO and orb sightings way before man began to fly.

I'm not trying to mock you but your thread and your posts suggest you have intimate knowledge that there has never been alien visitation and that UFO sightings can all be explained as military or man-made equipment.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

We don't know what we are dealing with, though we know that every encounter with so called aliens is filled with fear.

I do agree a lot of people associate Aliens with fear/evil/demons/whatever....

But on the other hand I do believe there are several "abductees" who claim to have a positive experience.

And from my own experiences I have never had fear. I have only had encounters of the "First Kind" but I still did not have any fear.

I have always thought if one came really really close, would I be afraid? I try to say I won't and that I welcome whatever it is to come closer and not fill my mind with negative thoughts.

just me though...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
I don't think they are disinformation, I think they are - just like UFO's- interdimensional. The law of nature (and even Einstein) agrees that there are probably other dimensions. "Prophet Jawheh" even summoned an orb on television, and don't forget ESETI ranch. We don't know what we are dealing with, though we know that every encounter with so called aliens is filled with fear. If not, it still points toward something of an evil nature. I stick to deception.

Prophet Yahweh was a hoaxer. He had a friend release balloons. I don't know about ESETI but I've seen some videos of people who were at the ranch and I was very, very unimpressed to say the least.

But I do believe there are authentic "orb" or "spherical" UFOs and they don't originate from earth/human technology. Yes, they could be have some sort of "interdimensional" origin.

It is totally untrue to say "every encounter with so called aliens is filled with fear". My mother had an encounter with aliens and she experienced no fear. I don't think I have ever felt any fear in a UFO encounter. I do agree that some encounters with aliens are accompanied by fear, but this could all be a "fear of the unknown".

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You have been outside for a long long time..... Looooooong time....

Isn't so?

edit on 17-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

This never happened. Arnold described the motion of the aircraft like saucers skipping on a lake. They were never described as saucer shape.

June 24 - Mt. Rainier, Washington - 2:50 P.M. PST

NORMAN TRANSCRIPT (Oklahoma) 6/26

Bug-Eyed Salesman Reports Fast-Flying Mystery Planes

PENDLETON, Ore., June 26 -- (U.P.)-- Residents of Pendleton sought an explanation today for the nine strange "saucer-shaped" planes an amateur pilot claimed he saw flying at an estimated speed of 1,200 miles an hour across southwestern Washington.

The story was told by Kenneth Arnold, flying fire extinguisher salesman from Boise, Ida.

He landed here, slightly bug-eyed, Wednesday and told how he spotted the "extremely shiny nickle-plated aircraft" skimming along at 10,000 feet on Tuesday. Arnold was on a search for a missing Marine corps plane at the time.

"They were shaped like saucers and were so thin I could barely see them," he told Jack Whitman, a local businessman...

edit on 17-5-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

Are you trying to disinform us or yourself? there are countless people including pilots who have seen these orbs of light. I do not think the military has a probe/scout that is so advanced technologically. These orbs of light are not influenced by any natural forces like gravity and momentum. They can even appear or vanish in an instant.

I know you are hopeful that we are capable of such technology but the truth is we are not.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
These orbs of light that are becoming more frequent are of a spiritual and not a physical existence. That is why they are mostly seen(experienced) in conjunction with life threatening and or natural disasters and other paranormal phenomenon.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
These orbs of light that are becoming more frequent are of a spiritual and not a physical existence. That is why they are mostly seen(experienced) in conjunction with life threatening and or natural disasters and other paranormal phenomenon.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
These orbs of light that are becoming more frequent are of a spiritual...

what exactly do you mean by spiritual? what is spiritual? is that something that is at a frequency that is not in our visible spectrum? If i had technology or device that could say vibrate at a frequency that is beyond the so called 'visible spectrum', and i made it vibrate at that frequency in front of your eyes...would that be spiritual?
edit on 17-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: changed wording

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

1 John 4:1 says "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

When we don't know what we are dealing with (aliens/orbs are such things, we only have theories) we have to remember that these entities can pretend to be something they are not. That's the deception part. Channeling is a great example of openign yourself for the unkown forces (I recommend everyone to not participate in this, you're creating a portal, welcoming them into your life). Ever heard of cattle mutilation? Why would they leave the carcasses? Creating a climate of fear, or even better: making people believe they are our saviours and thus having them right where they want. The rest is done through fear (not everyone believes in peacefull space brothers, so I guess they need brute spiritual force for that)

About yourmother: I can fully understand what you are saying, but the bible tells us that he (the fallen one) can come as an angel of light. No one has proof that they are really peacefull. We humans can pretend/lie too.
edit on 18-5-2011 by WeZet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Add me to the ranks of folks who've had a daytime sighting of spherical UFOs. I've been researching the subject now for some time. As of yet, I still have to locate anyone who really knows what the heck these things are. The National Aviation Reporting Center for Anomalous Phenomena (narcap.org) has a good report on the subject....Project Sphere.
I will also add that these spheres have been observed long before 2011, so it is not a recent phenomena.
If anybody has real evidence as to what they are, plz drop me a line.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I saw two orbs in April 2009 at 6:30 am after putting my child on the school bus and walking the dog.
The whole event took place in a matter of seconds, I did not believe UFOs were real at the time. The
orbs were far out in the atmostsphere and were stationary posing like stars, they moved upward in a 90 arc and then switched off! I was relaxed, it semed to confirm what all the TV shows keep throwing at us. I decided to go in and write it down and told my husband who didn't want to believe me. I do not make things up, I am pretty solid.
However two years later I am still confounded at what I saw, it lead me to ATS in 2009 looking for an explaination.
It is had to remember now, because it was a short strange event. All the dreams and books I bought out of
curiousity lead me to believe I did infact witness the event. The strangest thing of all is how society treats the idea of aliens, that is the real mystery.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join