It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: Bin Laden Mission Aborted, American Deaths from Helicopter Crash

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by soleprobe

This Osama Drama has more twists & turns than the most outlandish soap opera.

I don't know what to believe about Osama at this point.

How is the military going to hide the deaths of US servicemen to their families?

What deaths? We don't know if this story really happened or not! Just like the planes on 9/11. We don't know if these planes were passenger planes or drones! Until someone genuine comes along and proves there were deaths and they were confirmed. (Not by US government, They lie through their teeth!)

As far as this OBL scenario goes I firmly believe Osama died in 2001 of Marfan's Syndrome. His name has been used as an excuse to create False Flag attacks for years now. Just the usual. Most people can see those stories but other people (Sheeple) believe the lies and propanda. They have been programmed well!!

Pakistan are creating stories to quell the political turmoil. Just like Obama and co are creating stories to invade Pakistan!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
im thinking its more like the helicopter crashed after they got bin laden killing him and all those on board...thats why there is no body......

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Should have left it to the SAS.

But then again most Americans wouldn't have wanted a Brit to claim the top prize.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Photos of Helicopter crashes

I would respectfully suggest that the photo shows a helicopter that has been destroyed using a thermitic grenade of some kind.
edit on 17/5/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here we go, a quick roundup of where the images are map/compass wise in relation to the crash site. Evidentially the tailrotor is behind the compound wall when you liase the photographs this way.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by Humint1

Photos of Helicopter crashes

I would respectfully suggest that the photo shows a helicopter that has been destroyed using a thermitic grenade of some kind.
edit on 17/5/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

That would make sense -- that they used a thermite grenade to destroy the classified equipment on a special ops chopper.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Interesting that this the same story I randomly read right after the so call Bin laden assassination by the US, the unconfirmed reports that this was a failed mission and when the helicopter crash it became a rescue mission, I can not remember where I read that, but I remember posting it in one of the Bin laden thread, so I knew that this been circulating from Pakistan since the mission and that was part of the accounts of people in the area.

I guess is more and more witnesses corroborating the story now.

I tell you people this makes more sense than the crap the government has been trying to sell to us.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX
So did the helicopeter crash by hitting the wall on landing?

Yeah, basically the large cloud of dust whisked up by the helicopter resulted in the pilot landing on the wall.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Maybe the helicopter crashed leaving rather than coming killing all aboard including Osama this is why we have a fake story but I agree with most of y'all.

Can you imagine ".... This just in..... Osama was captured but the chopper crashed leaving killing all aboard. Mission complete.".....
edit on 17-5-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That will make sense too and the reason we have not pictures, but darn, why the government have to lie, I mean the big issue here is that our government lied to us and why? I think I would have taken more seriously that the helicopter that had bin laden in crashed with some of our soldiers, than the crap of him been killed and then buried at sea.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have to tell you when the story was breaking I couldn't but help scream at the tv that 'they' were stealing the script from Call of Duty Black Ops. I was like... They cant think people are that stupid but I am a firm believer of mental propaganda conditioning in games today.

Headshot, Double tap, wife protecting....Gimme a break eh.

Edit to add . Do any of you remember the Jessica Lynch Hoax?www.dailymotion.com...

Proven staged rescue for propaganda.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Is a pattern here that has emerged since the manipulation of the masses with corporate media, the elite government in this nation and those corporate powers behind it, truly believe that Americans are actually dump and stupid, mindless and easily manipulated, I guess their own believes of this is base on how American trust government official stories.

Perhaps this time the whole thing is backfiring on them.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
translation is also wrong. he said " the helicopter was taking off then it crashed " that does not explain the tail section over the wall. the photo someone posted here explains to me a very clear different picture of what

It's not that complicated. This helo lost lift when over the compound as the high walls didn't give the downward rushing air anywhere to go but back up, the helo lost lift and the tail rotor hit the wall and it landed. After the raid they blew it, as the electronics, coatings, and sound/heat supression on that craft is all classified. It's been stated the tail section was thrown a bit of distance from the blast.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

So does bringing your tail down on the electrified fence on the wall.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I went to the site, read the piece and posted a reply. It is being "moderated" and may or may not be kept. So I offer a copy of my posting to that site here because I think it cuts through some of the clamor.

"Your comment is awaiting moderation.

The basic fact is that a copter capable of carrying a dozen individuals crashed at the site. The image of it shows the tail section drooped over a wall. Evidently the main part fell on the other side. Obviously, there were US people hurt or killed. …So where are the reports of the injured/killed? This fact alone tells us there is a cover up.

We can assume that the copter took an RPG at close quarters. That suggests that people were on the ground in the vicinity if not underneath. Copters falling out of the sky with those whirling blades play hell with anything in the area below. At the least, you can bet there is a Hell of a lot more to this story than released.

One of the biggest clues as mentioned is our President hunched low in a chair as if he had just witnessed a horrible turn of events. So then what comes a bit later to us is that, oh, wait, they had lost the video during the crucial moments. This whole affair stinks of coverup and unfortunately, the military will be right up there denying all counter evidence because they failed the job in some fashion."

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I noticed that also during the video in the media of the president and others watching the video, it looks to me that they saw something more than just a raid, they were watching American forces dying in the crash.

Sad

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

This story sure makes Osama's burial at sea make sense... It sounds more believable than the official story.
That's why they keep changing the "official" story. They can't fail. They have to make everyone out to be heros. Everyone except "Bin Laden that is. It's all TOO CONVENIENT just like 9/11.
They lock up anyone that can refute their version. A common tactic AKA The Susan Lindauer Technique. Their Story doesn't add up! The US Government are habitual liars. They lied about Obamacare. They lied about the Gulf Oil Spill. They lied about WMD's They lied about building 7. It goes on and on but the sheeple AKA The American Public are too worried about their big screens, hummers, jet ski's, who got fired on The Apprentice, etc etc. Well your all about to get a wake-up call from mother nature. The Fema camps are fully stocked and ready for any "Susan Lindauers" that might try and speak up. Your all Prisoners and you don't even know it yet. Chained to your possessions and your wasteful lifestyles. Be good little sheeple and buy what we tell you to buy. Don't speak out cause it's too late. Good luck to ya!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX
So did the helicopeter crash by hitting the wall on landing?

The official report is that one chopper experienced an in-flight malfunction and had to initiate a "hard landing". It could not be flown out, so it was destroyed so as to prevent its capture by the Afghans. Everyone keeps saying it was "blown up", but the government never said they blew it up, they said it was "destroyed", it is more likely that they used something that would burn it up rather than explode it (that's consistent with the photos we've seen). It would have been too risky to explode it in such tight confines with soldiers, women and children in the vicinity. The story makes perfect sense when you examine the tail, it is unlike any other known copter tail section. The tail rotor is very unusual in the shape of the blades and inclusion of a center cone, plus the surrounding bodywork is unusual as well. It seems apparent that the choppers used in this mission were experimentals, probably with some kind of stealth technology that the government has managed to keep secret to this point.

So, we have photos from Afghan sources that show an intact tail section and a burned main body section. The main body wreckage is contained in a small area which would point to the fact that it did land as reported, and the wreckage has the hallmarks of having been set fire to versus exploding or getting shot down (keep in mind that when helis and planes are shot down they rarely catch fire). There's really nothing about the official story that seems out of place or warrants all the conspiracy theories.

The US has never shied away from reporting deaths in operations and I don't see why they would start now. When the Carter administration launched a similar raid to rescue hostages from Iran it was a catastrophic failure, and they made no attempt to sugar-coat what happened there. There's no reason to believe this raid was any different than what has been reported. Sure some of the details were a little off early on, but that's to be expected when the news breaks so quickly about an event.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here's what Xinhuanet.com published on May 2nd 2011:

(Xinhua) -- Pakistani Urdu TV channel Geo News quoted Pakistani intelligence officials as saying that the world's most wanted terrorist Osama Bin Laden was killed in a search operation launched by the Pakistani forces after a Pakistani army helicopter was shot down in the wee hours of Monday in Abbotabad, a mountainous town located some 60 kilometers north of Pakistan's capital city of Islamabad.

At about 1:20 a.m. local time a Pakistani helicopter was shot down by unknown people in the Sikandarabad area of Abbotabad. The Pakistani forces launched a search operation in the nearby area and encountered with a group of unknown armed people. A fire exchange followed between the two sides.

When the fire exchange ended, the Pakistani forces arrested some Arab women and kids as well some other armed people who later confessed to the Pakistani forces they were with Osama Bin laden when the fire was exchanged and Bin Laden was killed in the firing.

Local media reported that after the dead body of Bin Laden was recovered, two U.S. helicopter flew to the site and carried away the dead body of Bin Laden.

Initial reports said that at least one was killed and two others were injured in the crash. At least two houses were engulfed by the huge fire caused by the crashed chopper.

Rescue team rushed to the site shortly after the crash was reported and the armed forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation there.

Sources of Xinhua said they tried to enter the area after the incident took place, but no media people were allowed inside.

"No one knows in that helicopter crash Bin Laden was killed," said the sources.

news.xinhuanet.com...

I think that unauthorised military operations on foreign soil is likely to find resistence.

To whom did the crashed chopper belong?

Was it shot down and if so, by whom?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

How is the military going to hide the deaths of US servicemen to their families?

Dear Mrs. Smith,

we regret to inform you your son died in a training exercise..........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join