It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: Bin Laden Mission Aborted, American Deaths from Helicopter Crash

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Unconfirmed: Bin Laden Mission Aborted, American Deaths from Helicopter Crash

www.veteranstoday.com

“EYEWITNESS” INTERVIEW SAYS AMERICANS DIED, MISSION UNSUCCESSFUL
“We saw the helicopter burning, we saw the dead bodies, then everything was removed and now there is nothing”

A Pakistan news agency reports that the bin Laden raid on Abbottabad was aborted because of a helicopter crash which killed several passengers, believed to be Pashtu speaking Americans.
Though this is from a news agency, it is an eyewitness account and unconfirmed. Veterans Today has received this story from several sources but most recently from our comments section. Thanks!
If this story is true, it woul
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well I don't know about this.... only one source and one witness but it sure would explain a lot of things. The original reports did say a helicopter crashed so this could actually be what happened.

And this could have been what they were watching in the Situation Room with Hillary gasping with her had over her mouth as everything blows up.

It also seems that the chopper just blew up... like it didn't hit anything...

www.veteranstoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
i bet we could call in a story

this is getting old

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You know, Alex Jones in his latest birth certificate video thinks Obama (or someone) is doing this on purpose.

In other words, he is saying things on purpose that can be disproved rather easily.

If so, that is one wild strategy.

The birth cert, viewed right on the White House site, looks so bad it's just unbelievable.

What are they really trying to do?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The helicopter obviously landed with it's tail section too short of the wall. Probably causing it to crash. This is most obvious in the photo.

The photo above shows a crashed helicopter rather than one that blown up for any other reason. The closed in debris pile is the give away here. other wise we would see debris all over the place including on the outer side of the compund's wall.

I have thought this since this story came out that the helo crashed. My reasoning is that they didn't carry any heavy explosives on this type of mission because it wasn't in the planning. The debris is also in pretty much of a closed pile indicating it went down rather then being blown apart.
edit on 5/17/2011 by Humint1 because: correct line

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

The fact its coming from Pakistani press, coupled with how pissed the Pakistani Government is, its most likely probable it did not occur in the manner described in the article. Their Government and Military are looking to save face with their citizens.

All politics are local.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What? Do you mean to tell me that this administration made things up and lied?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
"for real"

took them long enough to think this one up
might of had a chance over a week ago.
places palm to face

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Looks like that chopper got "double-tapped"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
i bet we could call in a story

this is getting old

Yes... the the event is getting old but this is a whole new angle if true.... and the source is coming from Pakistan where the event occurred not "we" therefore I thought it worth posting. It may gain some traction if more witnesses come forward but it wont matter even if it's true. Mainstream will ignore it and this thread will quickly sink into the abyss.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Exactly my first thought, " HAHA they hit the wall"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

The fact its coming from Pakistani press, coupled with how pissed the Pakistani Government is,

At this point in time I would trust the "pissed" Pakistan Government and the "pissed" citizens who have so far been collateral damaged by the tens of thousands over the Obama administration.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So did the helicopeter crash by hitting the wall on landing?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
What? Do you mean to tell me that this administration made things up and lied?

You know beezzer? I just love your sarcastic replies. I need a good laugh once in a while. Thanks.

Now...about the article. All I can say is that you're going to hear all kinds of stories to contradict the 'official' story given to the public by the administration. If any American troops were killed in the raid, it would've been known by now. While the Pakistani media is trying their best to discredit our government, we have media also doing the same.

How does that old saying go? Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see? I think that's how it goes.
edit on 17/5/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I like how at the end of the section you linked it says they have one unconfirmed source but have most recently heard this story repeated on their sites comments page.

Sounds like a bunch of geezers repeating goofiness via the interwebs again to me.

Who knows?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

The helicopter obviously landed with it's tail section too short of the wall. Probably causing it to crash. This is most obvious in the photo.

I read that the fence was electrified and this may have caused problems

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

This Osama Drama has more twists & turns than the most outlandish soap opera.

I don't know what to believe about Osama at this point.

How is the military going to hide the deaths of US servicemen to their families?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This story has to many has so many holes in it. I don't know where to start with this witness. some of the translation is also wrong. he said " the helicopter was taking off then it crashed " that does not explain the tail section over the wall. the photo someone posted here explains to me a very clear different picture of what happened. there is no way that helicopter crashed on take off with all the dead bodies the witness is telling the reporter. either that or the helicopter was taking on fire. but that still does not explain the tail section over the wall. Any hawk driver would not do a 10-1 on a mission like that, so that leaves the power settling effect on approach. that would explain the tail section over the wall. yes. I flew the 60 many times

does this guy have super hearing that he heard them from his roof speaking Pakistani, he then says they were on the ground hurt and speaking to crash victims , then goes on to say everyone was dead after he went though the gates. later in the interview religion comes up in detail, then their is the small insinuation of praise for Osama. the written translation is not that good. a friend translated this for me though it made better sense.

Also that news network is a supporter of some shifty organizations in the middle east, they are also known for lots of propaganda stuff. Some how this guys relative is the VP of that country ?

this is scripted on the fly ,add some stuff yourself to make it sound real interview

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Are these two photographs supposed to be of the same helicopter? There just seems to be so much in the background of the first photo which does not appear in the second, is that the same wall for example?
Or are the photos taken, the first from the outside of the wall, the second inside the compound? Still smells something like seafood!
edit on 17/5/11 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

This Osama Drama has more twists & turns than the most outlandish soap opera.

I don't know what to believe about Osama at this point.

How is the military going to hide the deaths of US servicemen to their families?

Friggin Exactly this always seemed a [snip] SNAFU from the beginning and my guess is the White House wanted an elaborate Black Ops mission to look like OBL had been capitulated and since Murphy's Law was on-standby of course everything went South and that Helicopter was a dead give-away,...[snip] HAPPENED contrary to any SPEC OPS manual yeah!!!
edit on 17/5/11 by argentus because: removed censor circumventions

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join