It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice sky strangeness?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Last night, late, I was looking out my window, from where I am, high up, several stories. Because strange bright light was shining into my dark bedroom onto my cats. Put my nose to the screen and saw this un-freakin-believably BRIGHT moon. All was still, quiet, and clear. It hurt my eyes to stare. I don't recall in years back, the moon hurting my eyes. Suddenly, a bright meteor was arching downward toward the earth from under the moon area. Man, thats cool. It didn't go lightning fast, like some I'd seen.
I got up with sunrise today. I SWEAR this is true. ALL DAY LONG until now, and it's close to 8pm US Central now, the sky has been TOTALLY CLEAR. Not one airliner, --- especially --- not one chemtrail, no moon, a very brief view of the sun. No small airplane, no Learjet, no AF jet NOTHING NADA. No clouds. It's like a sky in a dream. It's like it's not real. A clear wonderfull blue. Thats for sure.
See, I live underneath air traffic paths. Going to and from Iowa Chicago. I see high air traffic all the time. It's like the night of 9-11-01. When everyone got grounded.

I would just like to know if anyone else mostly from last night to today, has been saying to themself, "It's just not normal up there. Is it me?" Thanks friends!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Things seem very normal around my area.

Interesting post though.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I saw on the hisz.rsoe site today had 19 airplane as incidents for the USA..Maybe to magnetic up there for some flights..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Hmmmm! Very interesting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Plenty of air traffic in Kansas City today. I also noticed all the plane "incidents" on hisz.rsoe.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wow! What you saw! What time of the night was it?

The skies over western central Canada have the usual plane activity - although noticed a day last week when no chemtrails at all - odd.
Didn't notice an extra bright moon last night, but the splashiest display of the aurora borealis in the northwestern skies; and more west than north..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I think (this is not exact) it was around 11:00pm.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I noticed it last night also, super big and bright. Usually doesn't look like that but it was clear out which it hasn't been lately.

Deebo

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Thanks deeb, the brightness of that moon was just amazing me. I'm going to need --- sunglasses --- next time I try and view it. I just don't understand why it gets so blinding lately. I wonder if it has to do with the whiteness of the sun. It must.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

There have been reports on here about the sun being hotter.. a more hot, more white light - corroborates for a brighter moon?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

I'm also finding other people's day-sky accounts fascinating, a day with no air traffic. No chem or contrails, but no air traffic. Goll, but I find that really quite odd. I'm sitting here, it's getting totally dark now. The sky is yet still as a graveyard at midnight. And I have also heard utterly no air traffic engine rumbling. Just like I said, the night of 9-11-01.
Have had my windows wide open all day and now. I'm not complaining, it's been NICE! But it creeps me out!!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
dude...

i live in atlanta. for DAYS now the sky has been weird, at times. friday and saturday night, there was a crazy purple/pnik color scheme across weird waves. that eerie calm has been hardcore at night. the moon seems like it's super close and bright. lots of people i know have been talking about this lately. well...only on days when they haven't been chemtrailing.

it's like either our vision is getting better and we can see futrther or like EVERYTHING'S closer. hell...me and SEVERAL people i know around here have noticed that the airplanes are flying A LOT lower than usual. if cruising altitude is 30,000ft....it seems like they're flying at like 10,000. and this is ongoing and frequent.

hmmm...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Did you even LOOK at the details??

>sigh<

Total NON-events.....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What makes yo say there was "no air traffic"???

Seriously...what leads you to this conclusion?

Don't you think, such a thing would be BIG news?? All those people, stranded at the airports??

Think, please.....and learn. Stop being afraid over nothing, at all....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I appreciate that, ice, those testimonies are what I reach out for, to see what is going on, how truly strange and widespread it is.

I appreciate everyone's post so far, they are all good stuff.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Don't you think, such a thing would be BIG news?? All those people, stranded at the airports??

This definitely occurred to me, that is why it feels so crazy, all the more.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I had exactly the same thing here in Canada. Very bright moon. When I was going to bed I thought that is must be a moonlight,but it was unusually bright. Looked outside, extremely bright and big moon

Next morning (this morning) the sky was blue-blue-blue
The bluest I've seen for a long time. I saw some planes (actually while I was enjoying the Sun with my little treasure, 5-6 planes and 1 helicopter in about 2 hours). Two of the planes left some contrails which disappeared within 15 min. The sky stayed bright and clear all day. I start thinking as more people are waking up and realising that we can change world for the better and more people understand that our thoughts and our feelings can physically change everything around us, sky is changing. Just a couple of days ago I saw a line (chemtrail/contrail???) and it was breaking up right above my house. I even thought - Hey , it's because of me lol I don't believe in this stuff anymore, I won't let them scare me and poison me
Call me crazy, but I like what is going on around me right now and I love my life. Lots of Love to all of you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It was nice today.

full moon... kinda breezy. few nice looking clouds.
edit on 16-5-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Most of those incidents on the North America map all link to the same incident. There is clearly something that has gone wrong with their site unless A-10's are having incidents all over the place on the same day and time.

Is that site always that unreliable? You have to actually click on them all one at a time and you will see what I mean.

Never thought I'd see anyone complain about clear skies? Get away from the cities for a bit, it will do you good to see them most days.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

Amazing, quitesane. Nearly the -same- as my deal. I saw a thread recently, something about wondering if there has been a timeline shift. Maybe there are timetraveling goodguy soldiers who are putting things right. Lately, I have been doing everything right in my little personal life. Thats never been the case before!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join