It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Discovery: the Pyramids and the Nehustan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have very recently stumbled across an extremely monumental conspiracy. It involves the Nehustan (also known as the Rod of Aaron, the Caduceus and the Rod of Aesclepius) and the Great Pyramid/Underground Labyrinth System that connects the world through ley lines (currents of gravitoelectric power running along underground aquifers). I was wondering if anybody had any information about the Staff of Moses. See, I ran across this a while ago:

* Moses' staff is real.
* Moses' staff was made by God.
* Moses' staff was made of sapphires.
* Moses' staff was engraved with the name of Ha-Shem aka יהוה ,aka Tetragrammaton, aka Yahweh.
* Moses' staff was the sapphire rod that Ha-Shem had bestowed upon Adam when he was driven forth from Paradise (actually is the primal snake).
* Moses' staff was too heavy to be picked up without miraculous intervention. (staff weights 194.13 kilograms)
* Moses' staff was used to cast many miracles on the Moses lifetime.
* Moses' casts the staff down and it is converted into THE primal snake.
* Moses' staff was used by the righteous to perform the will of Ha-Shem (many miracles, like 10 plagues, sea splitting, and many other ..things).
* Moses' staff was placed inside The Ark of the Covenant (the Moses replica ;D).
* Moses' staff was "upgraded" with 2 hexagonal shape sapphires. (Tablets of Law).
* Moses' staff was Arthur's "sword" Excalibur.

source: www.davidicke.com...

The text has many things I do not understand, mainly the use of the word 'sapphire' as a type of wood and the exact weight (listed as 194.13 kilograms) of the staff. Does anybody have any other information about the Staff? I find this poster (fr0sty) has found some curiously specific and unique details concerning the Rod. Does anybody know where he found this info?

Thanks in advance,
SeraphNB

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I found some refrance to the staff

Midrash Rabbah - Exodus VIII:3 ‘Go and exact a penalty of him.’ He said to him: ‘How shall I bring upon him the ten plagues? ' The reply was: ’And thou shalt take in thy hand this rod’ (IV, 17). R. Judah said: The rod weighed forty se'ah[3] and was of sapphire and the ten plagues were engraved thereon in an abbreviated form -De Za K, aDaSH, Be'aHa B.1 God said: ‘In this order shalt thou bring upon him the plagues.’ And Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet (VII, 1). ‘Just as the preacher sits and preaches whilst the interpreter[4] sits before him, so shalt thou speak all that I shall command thee, [to Aaron] and Aaron thy brother will speak unto Pharaoh.’ By means of both of them were all these things performed, as it is said: And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh (XI, 10).

www.betemunah.org...
but what i find funny is that the weight here is actually a dry measure term...
en.wikipedia.org...
not a weight as such..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wouldyou care to explain your discovery a little more? What is the conspiracy and how does the staff relate to the pyramids? It all sounds interesting, but it just looks like you are seeking information, rather than presenting a discovery or conspiracy as your title and original post. suggests.. In the case that you do not have a discovery to present, perhaps you would be so kind as to change the title? If I have missed something then I apologize.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
The text has many things I do not understand, mainly the use of the word 'sapphire' as a type of wood and the exact weight (listed as 194.13 kilograms) of the staff. Does anybody have any other information about the Staff?

Maybe you are referring to a sapphire (as in blue gemstone) rod instead of a wooden?

If I'm not mistaken, a sapphire rod of almost 200kg would measure +/- 0,05m³ (sapphire having a density of 4050kg/m³).
For you to figure out the exact measurements, length, width etc.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I found this video of Nassim Harramein. He speaks of the staff, the arc and the connections with the pyramids.
Its a different theory but it can open some other perspectives in this.
video link

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Blabla about moses

source: www.davidicke.com...

Hoax Alert !!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

Don't forget the Brazen Serpent on a pole. Also the Roman Signum and how in drill and cerimony even today there is a command to LOOK at the signum just like moses told his people to look at the staff and be healed(from what I think was solar radiation)Caduceus coil

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Okay, here we go . . .
I seriously hope that you have heard of the theory that states that the Ark of the Covenant was the power source of the Great Pyramids. The Giza Geomatrix theory states that, among other things, the pyramids served as a sort of reverse HAARP, powered by a device they call a "Reverse Solar Vortex Power Generator." (For the record, I do not believe in the thick layer of 2012 bunk they surround their hypothesis with. Their website is: gizageomatrix.com) My original idea for what this RSVPG could be was the Ark, but that was constructed far after the Israelites left Egypt under the instruction of Moses/Akhenaten (www.suite101.com...). Well, maybe it was what the Ark carried. After all, the granite "sarcophagus" had similar dimensions to the Ark, but it could not have fit inside. So, what did the Ark carry?
Well, I checked my favorite Masonic textbook (Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry) and, the largest item included by far, was the Rod of Aaron. (I figured, if they have any remnants of Templar lore in their veins, then they must know what was in the Ark, as the Templars found it in the remains of Solomon's Temple.) I thus began researching the Rod of Aaron/Staff of Moses/Nehustan/Caduceus/Rod of Aesclepius/Karykeion.

I have got to go, so that will be it- for now,
SeraphNB

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by ZackMorris

Okay, here we go . . .
I seriously hope that you have heard of the theory that states that the Ark of the Covenant was the power source of the Great Pyramids. The Giza Geomatrix theory states that, among other things, the pyramids served as a sort of reverse HAARP, powered by a device they call a "Reverse Solar Vortex Power Generator." (For the record, I do not believe in the thick layer of 2012 bunk they surround their hypothesis with. Their website is: gizageomatrix.com)

There's a number of problems with this beyond the 2012 fluff... and it starts with "even if it was a battery, it couldn't have powered anything much larger than a few lightbulbs." They reconstructed it on the show, Mythbusters and even took it to extremes and it's a washout. The theory also requires you to overlook things found at the site done by the same people who built the pyramids (like prayers and ostrika recording the lives of the overseers.)

My original idea for what this RSVPG could be was the Ark, but that was constructed far after the Israelites left Egypt under the instruction of Moses/Akhenaten (www.suite101.com...).

The huge problem with this (which your source ignores) is that we know a lot about Ahkenaten and it doesn't mathc in any way the life of Moses. We know his parents and his children (which isn't a match for the story of Moses) and that he lived and had his own tomb in Egypt. He didn't leave the country and wasn't deposed... nor is there any evidence theat the Israelites were in Egypt as slaves. There's evidence they were in Babylon, yes. Not Egypt.

Well, maybe it was what the Ark carried. After all, the granite "sarcophagus" had similar dimensions to the Ark, but it could not have fit inside. So, what did the Ark carry?

The Bible says what it carried:

6 The priests then brought the ark of the LORD’s covenant to its place in the inner sanctuary of the temple, the Most Holy Place, and put it beneath the wings of the cherubim. 7 The cherubim spread their wings over the place of the ark and overshadowed the ark and its carrying poles. 8 These poles were so long that their ends could be seen from the Holy Place in front of the inner sanctuary, but not from outside the Holy Place; and they are still there today. 9 There was nothing in the ark except the two stone tablets that Moses had placed in it at Horeb, where the LORD made a covenant with the Israelites after they came out of Egypt.

www.biblegateway.com...

The name, in fact, confirms this. The "Ark of the covenant" held the covenant between Jehovah and the Israelites (the ten commandments.) The ark wasn't the ark of ancient treasures or anything else.

(I figured, if they have any remnants of Templar lore in their veins, then they must know what was in the Ark, as the Templars found it in the remains of Solomon's Temple.)

They don't. The "ancient templar lore"/etc is an urban legend made up by the Masons to give themselves more credibility.
www.msana.com...

I thus began researching the Rod of Aaron/Staff of Moses/Nehustan/Caduceus/Rod of Aesclepius/Karykeion.

Those are interesting things, but they're all not the same thing. I'm seeing a lot of odd claims (one that equates the cadeucus with the djed pillar)... am skeptical of that and will have to do more research.

An interesting idea, but your original source material (the Bible) refutes the idea.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I will respond with two points:

Hebrews 9:4-
"This ark contained the gold jar of manna, Aaron’s staff that had budded, and the stone tablets of the covenant."

Akhenaten's Siblings
PRINCE THUTMOSE
Crown Prince Thutmose was the eldest son of Pharaoh Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye. He is also knowns as Djutmose, Thutmosis and Tuthmose. His name means "Thoth is Born" or "Child of Thoth." Thutmose seems to have died somewhere between year 27 and year 33 in his father's reign, so he never became a Pharaoh. If he had, he would have been Pharaoh Thutmose V, and the Amarna Period as we know would never had occurred.
Little is known about the doomed Prince Thutmose, he's a rather obscure Amarna figure. During his short life he was, however, a very important member of the royal family, clearing being bred to be Amenhotep III's sucessor. He was a member of the priesthood of Ptah in Memphis (possibly the High Priest) and had a role in the military (which, considering his youth, may have been honorary).

My theory about Thutmose is that he was the one who became sympathetic to the Hebrews and led them out under the flag of Judaism/monotheism. His tomb was never found. His younger brother, Akhenaten, adopted the motheistic viewpoint when he became pharaoh.

Peace,
SeraphNB

top topics

join