It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TONIGHT A GROUND ZERO EXCLUSIVE: Gunther von Harringa (Family Radio/Bible Ministries International)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

TONIGHT A GROUND ZERO EXCLUSIVE: Gunther von Harringa (Family Radio/Bible Ministries International) to speak about May 21, 2011 Judgement Day

www.groundzeromedia.org

The President of Bible Ministries International, WeCanKnow.com and E-bible fellowship Gunther von Harringa, Sr. will be on Ground Zero Tonight with an exclusive explanation about the Church’s support of Harold Camping’s charge that Judgment day will be May 21st, 2011. .Harringa will appear on Ground Zero to explain why the date has been chosen, what their core beliefs are and to open up discussion about the rapture and how their campaign has gripped the world’s attention.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hi everyone,

As you've probably seen or heard there is a group which believes thst Judgement Day will occur on May 21st. The group has bought advertising space and billboards all around the world but up until now I haven't seen any kind of interview where the group actually discussed their findings or core beliefs. Until now..

According to the Ground Zero Radio page tonight they will have an official representative and teacher come on the show to discuss what they believe is the impending Judgement.

I'm sure this is going to be an amazing show tonight - not to be missed.

So if you've seen the billboards or heard about them on the news now is your chance to hear them speak AND ask them questions!

The URL just in case it doesn't post right : www.groundzeromedia.org...

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I wonder what they're going to say on May 22 when nothing has changed.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
for being a man of the word of god he must of forgot to read this page.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:36

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

They will create a new date , and make more billboards ,and take more Christians money.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
for being a man of the word of god he must of forgot to read this page.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:36

They must have skipped that passage on the way to trying to work out a way to get more sheep in their flock "Because we all know the way to god is with a bigger flock"(sarcastic )
if they spent that money helping one person get a life, a homeless man, a child with cancer... you get the point.. well it would have been better then all those ads to something we might all be invited to anyway lol
i can see it now,
GOD: so all that money i had sent to you by good fortune, did you use it wisely?
PREACHER: yes, i tried to scare everyone in church into beliveing the end of the world was coming, even though you said we wouldnt know when it was...
GOD: next ...
edit on 16-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

That’s wonderful, hopefully they will also have a explanation show on the 22nd as well. It’s funny to me to watch his videos, he reminds me of the old preacher from the second poltergeist movie. The one yelling “your all gonna die through the screen door”.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Their money raising scam ends in 5 days. They are attempting to cash in while they still can.

Oh I feel sorry for these decievers and thieves. God will have his way with them.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I still want to know if I'll be eligible for my husband's life insurance.....oh wait, he just told me I'll have to wait 7 years as there won't be a body. Dang.
It is interesting to wonder about those of us in "mixed marriages". Would Hashem really seperate two people who love each other, accept each other AS THEY ARE, and have a family together?

My G_d is kinder than that.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i regularly listen to coast-to-coast at the 1 AM time slot

(see the 9PM-12AM broadcast on Portland, Oregon time actually translates to airing at 1-4 AM east coast time)

i am very interested in hearing the explainatrion of just how this group determined that 21 May
was the date of the start....

i put the station link in my Audio folder...just hope i remember to hit the link to the show
instead of listening to C2C AM again

Oh...thanks for the heads up

edit on 16-5-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the sound of the trumpet so I can receive my new immortal body that will stand before God and live out the remainder of eternity.

Not long to go now!... Woohoo

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just watching a couple of videos on youtube, this man is seriously misguided and is the blind leading the blind. Here is a video where Camping is speaking about his book '1994', where he was heralding the end of the world, around September where the world will go into convulsions and Christ woould return within a few days. Okay as I am listening to the following vid he is not sayng absolute, but a strong likelihood, this will occur. But his 21 May 2011 material on his site at www.wecanknow.com... leaves no room or ambiguity for a likelihood as he is asserting the rapture will occur this day and the world will end in five months following on 21 October 2011. Why cannot this man see his own foolishness going by his history of failed predictions? As a Christian myself who studies eschatology, I find Camping's exegesis disturbing.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-5-2011 by surrealist because: Trying to embed video

edit on 16-5-2011 by surrealist because: Typos

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hi everyone,

Just a reminder to listen in! BTW I believe the show starts at 12am EST to 3am EST.

If you do miss the show Ground Zero posts their podcasts for free =)

www.groundzeromedia.org...

- olav

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
I'm looking forward to the sound of the trumpet so I can receive my new immortal body that will stand before God and live out the remainder of eternity.

Not long to go now!... Woohoo

Rejoice, for He is coming

top topics

join