It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why So NEGITIVE? ATS is full of Scrooges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the HUGE influx of negative responses lately? It seems as though there has been an increase in people who are just on here to bash and hate, they have nothing constructive to offer, or viewpoints to share, there just here to infect everyone with there negativity. I dont mind people playing devils advocate, or having opposing viewpoints, that's what keeps all of us in check. If you have nothing constructive to say than simply don't post anything!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

It aint that...its people on here think there always right and they have all the evidence in the world to prove what they believe in. Stubborn, hard headed, not contributing to society kind of people.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
We go through cycles of this sort of thing. Posts like yours saying what you are saying. It is just one of those things that happens in a place like this, and it will pass. History proves that. Give it some time, and you will see it. Good luck to you and have a great day.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Narrow minded people. They are right everyone else is wrong. Even if you agree with them you agreed the wrong way. Usually someone pi**es in thier post toasties every morning!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Bah, humbug!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just like the real world.
What is nice is that even the good and the bad still have the wright to say what ever they want.
And if there is something we dont like we dont have to read it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Negativity is there for you to overcome.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Negativity is there for you to overcome.
I like your quote very much.
Thank you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom

It aint that...its people on here think there always right and they have all the evidence in the world to prove what they believe in. Stubborn, hard headed, not contributing to society kind of people.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Seriously, you find that in everyday life, not just on here. Believe in yourself and your views and don't waver. And don't feed their need to control through annoying others....that is their agenda IMHO.

Cheers....ET

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I will break it down it a little.

Just got done with a hard day. All a guy wants to do is come home, say hi to the kids hang out for a minute and, you know relax. Well the next thing you know, the ole lady is yelling at one of the kids, they come screaming, over reacting of course......... So this leads to the television that can not be heard.....ok,... Lets try ATS and see what is new........ The ole lady then turns her attention to the one on ATS. The bitch'n begins and continues all at once
One tries to ignore, read, and participate in a conversation of an unsaid thread in an unnamed topic.........

Then out of the blue, bam.....some a--hole starts in on the troll bashing attempts. This automatically makes one's blood begin to boil, like a roid road rage from hell.......What.....who does ths kid think he is?.....Well I will show him........And the retribution begins. .....Some times it is hard to calm down...One tends to smoke a few more cigs than normal....

Sometimes the meanness is unintentional.

I hope I helped...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If a thread is not constructive is it any surprise that people will attack it? And it isn't just repliers who are guilty of it, the people posting threads get just as defensive and troll-worthy as anyone else. It is all a game of give and take.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah, sometimes people are just having a bad day... and sometimes it's just downright mean and disrespectful on purpose.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If you have nothing constructive to say than simply don't post anything!

Sage advice.

You should try it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I must have been mistaken, I thought that this forum was named Rant for a reason. woops, must have been mistaken. sorry butterman, my bad.

new topics

top topics

join