It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Warfare 3 - Live Action Trailer. (EPIC)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
When I think about this game, the four letter word that precedes the word "YES" is not suitable for this forum. I'll use the asterisk instead...

**** YES!!!!!

edit on 15/5/11 by spearhead because: toad

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

wow for the making of.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This trailer kicks butt! I would've said the A-word but who cares?! MW3 FTW

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Kind of old. This short film supposed to recap on both the first two modern warfare games. You should of actually done a post on the new game (MW3) coming out this november as well as any mention on the upcoming E3..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i understand your enthusiasm

but this doesn't tell me much about the quality of the graphics etc.

is there another in game trailer ?

thanks

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What does it matter.. I cant play it online.. stupid Playstation network.

though does look cool.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Recap? Yes it does. Post on MW3. This is.....

The graphics will be as good as ever..... Call of Duty is either in your blood or it isn't. I own and love them all. And I do believe its the best and most intense game series ever released.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I don't think there is any word in the English language that can describe my excitement. So I am going to dance about in my living room and let everyone I know that's it's coming.
This make me sooo happy... Maybe I should get out more...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Nice vid.

Are they bringing Mactavish back?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I hope so. The should bring back Price as well.

In Call of Duty 2. On old school XBOX set in WW2, there was a character known as Cpt Price. Like a forefather of his or something.
Then

And now.

I just love how all the storylines tie in together.

edit on 20/5/11 by spearhead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Ok i confirmed it.At least the imdb page of MW3 says they are both back
We know that they were both badly injured but nothing suggested that they were dead.

Ghost is back as well.

www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
But wasn't Ghost shot and burned. It happened in a cut scene at the end of the Cabin mission in MW2

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
But wasn't Ghost shot and burned. It happened in a cut scene at the end of the Cabin mission in MW2

Yes he was,perhaps the story of MW3 is before and during the events of MW2.
I don't know.
Maybe the imdb page used the names of the characters seen in the video.But the actors that do the voiceover are different than the originals from in the previous games.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Wow dude what an awesome trailer !,its obviously not gameplay, but its a good re-enactment of the scenes from the other games, very cool, will have to watch with sound later ! That bit @ 1.00 when they breach the wall and he caps the guy in the skull is sick haha & at the end when he pulls the knife out and throws it into that guys head haha, insane.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Where You’ll Go, How You’ll Kill, and Who Will Die in Modern Warfare 3

I read the first paragraph of the above link. I didn't dare read further. You can but as it states, it could be a game spoiler. Don't spoil it for me....

I read enough to know it takes off from the end of MW2 and McTavish & Price are on the run. That's where I pulled out of the above article.
The link below is what I read first. Its gonna be a good game... again.
The Modern Warfare 3 Files: Exclusive First Details on the Biggest Game of 2011

edit on 20/5/11 by spearhead because: toadd

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Lol im not reading any spoilers, all im intersted in, is gameplay trailers, the new weapons and customization & if they buck up and put a MODERN version of zombies in !!!! How can anyone say they dont want that !? its the best selling point they could possibly add !

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I read the entire article.Not spoiling anything,just that it's going to be awesome.
Can't wait...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One as an amazing super great COD player I must say.... WOW!
Xbox360 rules and PS3 SUCKS!!!!!!!!
Also PC Gamers aren't real gamers

Anyhow, this looks epic but I want to see actual gameplay not cut-scenes
nonetheless... this looks amazing

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
reply to post by nahsik

Recap? Yes it does. Post on MW3. This is.....

The graphics will be as good as ever..... Call of Duty is either in your blood or it isn't. I own and love them all. And I do believe its the best and most intense game series ever released.

You originally posted a video of the live action trailer and not modern warfare 3. The live action movie is a recap of both modern warefare titles that are out now. You can even see it in the trailer. Owning both games doesn't mean that you got your facts correct.

The trailer for Modern warefare 3 was only recently released and a gameplay video will be available at E3.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

The last section of the video, (1m50s), onwards is actually the beginning of the assualt on Mosco. Which, I might add, did not occur in the first two Modern Warfare's.

Also the video, from Youtube, is titled 'Find Makarov - Modern Warfare 3 - Live Action MW3 Trailer (HD)', so I believe it is actually a MW3 trailer. I do recognise that is the "unofficial" version.

You clearly don't know the games in any sort of detail, so next time consider that fact before you try and put the shutup on someones BTS thread. The is no debate to be had here.....

edit on 23/5/11 by spearhead because: I actually own all the COD games.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join