It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan: The most dangerous country in the world? The propoganda machine is doing it again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
To call Pakistan unstable is fact not propoganda, its borderline civil war in that country. As far as fears of a war with the USA thats being blown way out of proportion. The US Army is in terrible need of a refit wich isnt even in the works until it winds down Iraq and Afghanistan, add a few more years after that. The USA is a long way from looking for another war.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
To call Pakistan unstable is fact not propoganda, its borderline civil war in that country. As far as fears of a war with the USA thats being blown way out of proportion. The US Army is in terrible need of a refit wich isnt even in the works until it winds down Iraq and Afghanistan, add a few more years after that. The USA is a long way from looking for another war.

I really hope your right, im SICK of all these wars. I suppose if the USA declared some sort of military action on Pakistan we (the uk) would have to hop aboard and do what our gang leader tells us to do. The thing is, what effect would this have on the people of the UK, practically every fifth person (guessing) in the UK is pakistani, i have pakastani friends, i know tons of pakastani people, it could be bad.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by 547000

so Pakistan... one of many Muslim states... is the most dangerous?

really? I still don't understand where you are going with this.

Yes, do the research.Here, let me help you.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

My thoughts are that Pakistan possibly is the most dangerous nation, especially when it comes to America. They have an infiltration of Taliban, they are Nuclear armed, they are poverty-stricken, and America is routinely killing Pakistani citizens in drone attacks that contravene International Law.

Many observers have been stating for several years that America's drone attacks are creating another fighting force within Pakistan, giving support to the Taliban, and risks swaying power in the country in support of anti-American sentiment.

I can almost guarantee that in about ten years we'll be talking about the Pakistani Taliban attacking US citizens and we'll be inundated with accusations that Bush and Obama were responsible for increasing anti-American sentiment in one of the biggest terrorist training nations on Earth.

You cannot claim to be upholding Human rights and the rule of law, going on about dictators and the rights of the free citizen, while arbitrarily murdering people without any published accusation, evidence, trial or conviction in another country, under the guise of anti-terror. Who is accountable? Who is responsible for taking all those lives?

Pakistan is right to be making noise about sovereignty and the ILLEGAL drone attacks on people within its borders. It's sanctioned assassination.

I'm sorry to have to point this out to people, but in this instance Obama is clearly a hypocrite.

America needs to stop murdering people on foreign soil for a start. They then need to install a decent cross-nation intelligence agency and anti-terror organization within Pakistan, working with their agencies, while using Pakistani military and agencies to bring people to justice within their own borders. This would probably be cheaper, it would be more effective and it would absolutely be less ILLEGAL.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by lokdog

I really hope your right, im SICK of all these wars. I suppose if the USA declared some sort of military action on Pakistan we (the uk) would have to hop aboard and do what our gang leader tells us to do. The thing is, what effect would this have on the people of the UK, practically every fifth person (guessing) in the UK is pakistani, i have pakastani friends, i know tons of pakastani people, it could be bad.

We would not join America in any military action against Pakistan. This would create an unstable situation in our own country and we would face a massive civil instability worse than the height of the IRA.

America would not be immune to this either, there are millions of Pakistani citizens living in the US.

For a start, our government cannot afford it. Secondly, they would face protest on a scale never seen before in the UK. Thirdly, as I said, it would destabilize our country beyond anything we have ever seen.

There is no possibility that the UK would join any action against Pakistan, unless it was a people's uprising used as cover in an effort to maintain the support of the Pakistani people of the UK. And as their government is supported in Pakistan, there is no reason for the people to rise up against their government.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
war on terror or r western governments terrorizing their own ...i m honestly fed up with this nonsense war...it wud be simple enuf if western nations left the middle east alone...after all it is a legit demand by the terrorists

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Pakistan is on the border with China and India. Sounds like an opening to the next world war. Does China really want the US military on their back yard....I don't think so...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

again, you didn't answer my question. I want to hear it from you instead of your opinion from your own googling... do you understand that question?

or do you have a lack of brain matter?
edit on 5/15/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
Pakistan is on the border with China and India. Sounds like an opening to the next world war. Does China really want the US military on their back yard....I don't think so...
i reckon china would kick america's ass if it came to that

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Many observers have been stating for several years that America's drone attacks are creating another fighting force within Pakistan, giving support to the Taliban, and risks swaying power in the country in support of anti-American sentiment.
reply to post by detachedindividual

SO could this yet be another pys op where America once to piss of the pakistan people enough to where they already didn;'t like America But now with the drone attacks they hate America and are ready to do something about it. So now number 1 threat Pakistan created by America? (problem reaction solution)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join