It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bones of Jesus-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What will happen when the Jesus bones are found in the treasure of the Rhine hidden in north Germany, originally from the gruft by externstein?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by widukindHH15gran

I am sure we'll see some rad one day sales.

That is always the response to everything these days.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What would happen? There'd be mass denial most likely.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm guessing the video cameras would black out, and the bones would be dumped into the sea for a proper burial. They'd take pictures first, but we'd never get to see them.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I found some bones that were Jesus'. I can't prove it..........but you can't prove they weren't his.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by widukindHH15gran
What will happen when the Jesus bones are found in the treasure of the Rhine hidden in north Germany, originally from the gruft by externstein?

whoah, whoah, whoah! what are you talking about the bones of Jesus? did you read something recently that I overlooked. Please share because if they were found it'd shatter the Christian faith and I'd laugh until I had cardiac arrest

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Those were the bones of Jesus?
I thought they were the 13th crystal skull.

What are you talking about? What did you hear or read?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
King Widukind emptied the gruft by externstein before king Charlemagne came to destroy Irminsul, ordered by pope Leo III, that's all the bones of Jesus disapperead. God bless you!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
That's how all disappeared (sorry for the mistake in the previous reply).

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

whoah, whoah, whoah! what are you talking about the bones of Jesus? did you read something recently that I overlooked. Please share because if they were found it'd shatter the Christian faith and I'd laugh until I had cardiac arrest

How would it chatter the Christian faith?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
jesus bones = epic fail for christianity

2nd line

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Well, according to the Bible, Jesus was resurrected and later on ascended to heaven. So if his bones were found...see where I'm going with this?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DanDeath

Don't you think its possible that what they saw was his spirit rising and not his physical body? Most christians I talk to believe that to be the case. Most level headed christians don't believe his actual body rose up into the sky or whatever is stated.

If you think about it in that sense, then it is possible that his bones can be found.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Religious nuts believe Jesus rose from the dead after being crucified. If there were bones that would confirm what most of us already know. The whole thing is just a story. If jesus existed at all he was at best just a really good con-artist.

How the hell would you prove they are the bones of Jesus anyway? do they glow in the dark or have no DNA or something? This story is such twaddle.

The fact that Adolf Hitler one of the most rabidly insane people in the history of the world, really really believed in all this nonsense to the point that he genuinely believed religious artefacts could assist his campaign and actively sought and collected them, speaks volumes about how destructive religion is and the kind of mind it attracts.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If the bones are or if they are not it makes no difference.
The Mass Consciousness Machine will flip it either way to suit their fancy.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
well, tell you something, take some measurements of the tomb by exsternstein made by jewish roman slaves 33 ad. then you will understand what really happened, the resurrection in the bible is wrong, only his spirit went up.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

How would it chatter the Christian faith?

Because in the bible it said Jesus disappeared into light (went to heaven) he never left a body/bones behind. Get me. Jesus was probably our equivalent to kriss angel. He was just a normal guy

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
Religious nuts believe Jesus rose from the dead after being crucified. If there were bones that would confirm what most of us already know. The whole thing is just a story. If jesus existed at all he was at best just a really good con-artist.

How the hell would you prove they are the bones of Jesus anyway? do they glow in the dark or have no DNA or something? This story is such twaddle.

The fact that Adolf Hitler one of the most rabidly insane people in the history of the world, really really believed in all this nonsense to the point that he genuinely believed religious artefacts could assist his campaign and actively sought and collected them, speaks volumes about how destructive religion is and the kind of mind it attracts.

I hear ya. Hitler tried anything and everything to help himself and his war machine. Because Jewish are evil says God. Religion can be used as a driver for any war and it is used. It's mass brainswashing with fear of hell

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Well hey, don't you think it's also possible they saw him in his physical body rising up? But anyway, no, it doesn't make sense to me, that's why I got out of Christianity and religion altogether after 15 years of being forced to go to church. And believe you me, I certainly have had enough time thinking about all of that.
edit on 14-5-2011 by DanDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

They could/should lay the bones over/under the Shroud of Turin.
2nd.

Bzzzzzzz
edit on 5/15/2011 by BuzzingOn because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join