It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would ANYONE Vote for Obama With His Incredible Corruption History?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I dunno. Beats me!

Just have a look at all the stuff Judicial Watch has on him! LOOK at it. Just LOOK at it. Go to this link and every one of these bullet points takes you to a new questionable part of Obama's dark, sinister past:

www.judicialwatch.org...

Documents regarding Obama's participation in the group Project Vote
Documents regarding Obama's participation with the Woods Fund
Documents detailing earmarks Obama submitted including projects for family members and political supporters
Grant that Barack Obama secured for Blue Gargoyle, and organization run by Michelle Obama's cousin
Grant documents about the Garden to Nowhere
Grant for the Community of St. Sabina, a church run by campaign contributer Father Michael Pfleger
Grant documents for FORUM which later provided funds to Obama
FEC acknowledgment of complaint about questionable mortgage
Judicial Watch complaint to the Senate Ethics Committee about questionable mortgage
Judicial Watch complaint to the FEC about questionable mortgage

Press Releases

Judicial Watch Calls Upon Obama to Release Donor Names - October 10, 2008
Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Detailing Suspicious Illinois State Senate Earmarks by Barack Obama - October 6, 2008
Documents Uncovered by Judicial Watch Shed Light on Barack and Michelle Obama's Chicago Connections - September 26, 2008
Judicial Watch Files Senate, FEC Complaints against Barack Obama over Questionable Mortgage Loan - July 9, 2008
Illinois State Archives Letter Raises Questions about Obama’s Records Claim - March 27, 2008

Commentary

Obama's Ties to Reszko Are Questionable

Corruption Chronicles Entries

Obama's Special Interest List Swells - June 23, 2008
Obama Has Same Corporate Insiders He Regularly Blasts - June 9, 2008
Like Clinton, Obama Withholds Records - June 6, 2008
Obama Forced to Address Terrorist Ties - April 15, 2008
Latin American Communists Back Obama - February 18, 2008

And that's without even mentioning the Birth Certificate issue! Or the concealed school records!

A vote for Obama is a straightline vote for MORE corruption at the highest levels of USA government!

DON'T DO IT!

NOT when you have the choice of voting for an upstanding, arguably incorruptible, consistent, Constitution abiding, family man who donates most or all of his salary back to the treasury! He will bring our troops home! He will mount an all out assault to end the fed! He'll protect our border! He will seek and end to the insane spending, an end to the insane borrowing, and an end to fiat currency! He will get government out of our lives as much as can be done!

The man is what America NEEDS. The man is the only logical choice. The man is not going to pander to lobbies, or pander to the whims of the military industrial complex.

The man is, and your next vote should be for

Ron Paul

That's only if you care about this country though: otherwise, forget it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The masses love to vote for things or buy things that don't work.
Just look at all the Toyota and Microsoft sales.
They KNOW these things get messed up quick and the continue to buy them.
Since Obama is a wall street man, he understands this and is applying the same marketing strategy.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't think anyone questions whether or not Obama is corrupt. He wasn't the first corrupt Commander & Chief and he won't be the last. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, and you can go on and on and not find a pure soul amongst them. I think this thread would be better titled "Why would ANYONE vote?" period. Out of all the corrupt men I just mentioned, not a single vote put them there. Or at least no public vote. You could point out that he was the secret love child of Margaret Sanger and Heinrich Himmler and it wouldn't make a difference, because we don't decide.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Toyota doesn't work? Where did you get that? Chevy, Dodge and GM doesn't work...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

GM is overtaking Toyota as sales leader because better build quality and dependability.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
I think this thread would be better titled "Why would ANYONE vote?" period.

Umm, yep. Agreed. But this is under the imaginary premise that voting matters. Let's just say it did, for the sake of BASHING OBAMA, who deserves to be bashed for being another corrupt as hell NWO plant that this country doesn't need for ANOTHER 4 years in office.

Just in case it matters, vote Ron Paul.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Obama has my vote. You can't undo what Bush did in 8 years in just 4 so I say lets give him another chance.

+12 more 
posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Obama has my vote. You can't undo what Bush did in 8 years in just 4 so I say lets give him another chance.

Ahhh, so you are one of those people that promotes corruption in government. Point noted. Vote for Obama, and you vote for corruption.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

rock what is currently going wrong with this country was decades in the making

blaming one person for all this country ills is disingenous and people need to start looking at the bigger picture.

there are so many elements that are leading to this countries self destruction.

open your eyes.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

rock what is currently going wrong with this country was decades in the making

blaming one person for all this country ills is disingenous and people need to start looking at the bigger picture.

there are so many elements that are leading to this countries self destruction.

open your eyes.

No, you're the problem, bro. Just tell me, what's so wrong with having a govmint full of robbers and murders?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Ahhh, so you are one of those people that promotes corruption in government. Point noted. Vote for Obama, and you vote for corruption.

Ok, let me get this right. You want me to vote for Ron Paul, the same guy that wants to destroy the government and stick to the constitution? Why on earth would any sane person vote for that?

Hell, why even run if you don't like big government?

edit on 14-5-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The short answer: A lot of stupid people vote.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

lol i am the problem

what is the problem in this country is the biggest expansion of government into business and finance and its invasion to the american citizens lives.

every single problem facing this country is the direct result of government knows best and you dont know jack.

the champions of big government and the womb to the tomb party of insanity that same party that regulates and micromanages every aspect of everything in this country and then the other side picks up where they leave off.

dude your age is showing bigtime.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

way to be blind follower of somebody who has obviously been what this country doesn't need...ron paul isn't for destroying the government...he's more for small government...and for that I applaud him...Obama=big government, Ron=small government...I'll vote Ron for that reason alone...he understands government is overreaching it's arm in what is supposedly in the "best interest" of the people...what a bunch of hogwash...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

lol i am the problem

what is the problem in this country is the biggest expansion of government into business and finance and its invasion to the american citizens lives.

every single problem facing this country is the direct result of government knows best and you dont know jack.

the champions of big government and the womb to the tomb party of insanity that same party that regulates and micromanages every aspect of everything in this country and then the other side picks up where they leave off.

dude your age is showing bigtime.

You people are brainwashed, big time. Big government is GOOD. Big government stimulates the economy, big government keeps you safe, big government is our friend anyone saying other wise is a right wing shill and you know it. Without big government our economy would be horrible, unemployment would be around 9% or even higher. Geez, think before you post neocon96.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Mactire
I think this thread would be better titled "Why would ANYONE vote?" period.

Umm, yep. Agreed. But this is under the imaginary premise that voting matters. Let's just say it did, for the sake of BASHING OBAMA, who deserves to be bashed for being another corrupt as hell NWO plant that this country doesn't need for ANOTHER 4 years in office.

Just in case it matters, vote Ron Paul.

I am confused... first you say "this is under the imaginary premise that voting matters", then you say "vote Ron Paul."

I think you may have a little disconnect going on? Or am I misunderstanding what you said?

I no longer believe that voting for a president matters as for one they are preselected for us, and then we get to then believe that if we choose from one of them, that our vote means anything. Electronic voting machines made it much simpler to control who get's into the office no matter what.

OP, why would anyone vote for anyone? In the hopes that somewhere along the way, something good will happen.

Not to mention, who voted for the anyone in the Bush family? Talk about corruption.

Harm None
Peace
edit on 14-5-2011 by amazed because: because

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

way to be blind follower of somebody who has obviously been what this country doesn't need...ron paul isn't for destroying the government...he's more for small government...and for that I applaud him...Obama=big government, Ron=small government...I'll vote Ron for that reason alone...he understands government is overreaching it's arm in what is supposedly in the "best interest" of the people...what a bunch of hogwash...

So basically you want us to look like Somalia, they have a "small" government and look how that is working out for them.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a dick TA but find me a politician from either side of the spectrum that ISN'T a douche and then I'll vote for them. Politics = douchery. Hand in glove. Why else would someone spend millions of dollars to get a quarter of a mill. paycheck?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It's pretty much a lesser of two evils deal as far as I'm concerned. Ron Paul will never win the primary and even if he does he has some pretty crazy economic ideas that would be almost impossible to implement without becoming a dictator. As much as I agree with Paul on most of his social stances (as far as personal liberty is concerned) he is far from the flawless candidate some make him out to be. This is not to suggest that Obama is much better, he isn't, he's constantly making concessions to the Republicans and continuing crazy Bush policies.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself that.

Obama has a well documented history of following in Bush's footsteps.

Indefinite detention? Check

Warrantless wiretapping? Check

Corporate bailouts? Check

Expanding the war machine? Check(ahem, Afghanistan/Libya)[Though I think we should be trying to annihilate the threat of terrorism from Afghanistan, I'm just not sure it can be done through the military]

Unitary Executive power grabs? Check

Yeah, I think you get the point...If you don't then you're blind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join