It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Is Getting Ready Again : Operation NWR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yes. It stands for New World Revolution

-B
edit on 14-5-2011 by baked because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
To be honest I hate Anonymous and no not just for PSN, they have been stealing money from peoples bank accounts and PayPal accounts myself included, I use the same email address and password for PSN and PayPal and today all my money from my PayPal account was sent to sombody in Poland.

Luckily I only use that password for PSN and PayPal and nothing else, all my other online accounts have different passwords.

I hope they get caught and spend a long time in prison.

prove anonymous did this.....not sure how long this thread is or how late this comment will be to the discussion....

i hear people blaming Anonymous for their credit information stolen....but has Anon even said it was THEM...or did Sony say they got the credit card numbers?
i don't know what to believe, but i sure don't believe that this was all over some hackers getting some CC#s
anyways, all i am sayin is, i don't believe it was the hackers using the CC#s just because that is who Sony is blaming............not that i don't think people's CC#s were used, i believe they were--to make the whole story that much more believable.

oh and to ADD:
so this is basically a plea to anonymous? or is this FROM anonymous? (OP?)

edit on 5/14/2011 by double_frick because: added info

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

Explain...............?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

gotta love how most people believe the crap they're told about anon...there seems to be a disinformation campaign to demonize anon...I mean I don't know a whole lot about the movement myself...but I'm not dumb enough to buy into the bullspit that's being thrown around about them...funny thing about anon is on the contrary to it's name...it's a pretty transparent organization
edit on 14-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Big-head...................lol

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Yes. This is from Anonymous.

As for my opinion...

I think it's time to do something. How many more of our rights are to be trampled upon while we stand idle, and stick or heads in the sand?

-B

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Google is a search engine, if peoples dont have enough braincells to use it,there is nothing i can do, sorry
If you want to know, LOOK for it,yourself

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
...Were Not Paying Attention, again

Study The Aeneid, Study History, This Has All Happened Before...

Ein Danaergeschenk

t

-30-

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I doubt peoples on ATs are able to understand your notice about Aeneid :/

But glad to see someone smart enough to understand the tricks

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I would say when it comes to the PSN Anon is not guilty. You had a true professional do that job. They didn't just hack Sony. They hacked Amazon.com's cloud service and used there cloud service to jack Sony.

www.businessweek.com...

Hackers using an alias signed up to rent a server through Amazon’s EC2 service and launched the attack from there, said the person, who requested anonymity because the information is confidential. The account has been shut down, the person said

And they did hack Amazon's cloud service and use the multiple processors to crack hashes in less then twenty minutes so they could hack Sony. That part of the hack is being covered up now.

www.ibtimes.com... iaa.htm

Amazon EC2 helps researcher to crack Wi-Fi password in 20 minutesArticle Comments (1) Rate this Story 0 0 Print Email Order Reprints Text Size By Carl Bagh | January 12, 2011 5:04 PM EST

Amazon's Infrastructure-as-an-offering (IaaS) the EC2, though synonymous with cost savings for businesses, is also gaining reputation as a potential tool in the hands of malicious code crackers.

Reuters reported that a researcher in Germany Cologne, Thomas Roth, used Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC20 service to run software he developed to crack regular passwords to enter into protected wireless networks. The custom software tests 400,000 passwords per second using the EC2 compute power.

Read more: www.ibtimes.com... tm#ixzz1MMpcvvd2

edit on 14-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The people saying anonymous are bad and are connected with PSN hacking are spreading DISINFO.
The Japanese CEO of Sony said anonymous is not connected at all. It is only the american CEO of Sony that said that.

Anonymous is back, and the outcome is going to be awesome.

Im 100% sure the US hacked sony and made it look like anonymous did it. The US is starting to control the media and internet. Its not good, anonymous are here to stop it. Spread the word

Visit: piratenpad.de... and help spread the word of what anonymous is trying to do
edit on 14-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm surprised this isn't receiving more attention. I guess actions speak much louder than words. Actions are to be seen soon. Or so it seems.

-B

top topics

<< 1   >>

join