It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Is Getting Ready Again : Operation NWR

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just released by Anon:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Are they talking about Internet 2?

-B
edit on 14-5-2011 by baked because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by baked because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
To be honest I hate Anonymous and no not just for PSN, they have been stealing money from peoples bank accounts and PayPal accounts myself included, I use the same email address and password for PSN and PayPal and today all my money from my PayPal account was sent to sombody in Poland.

Luckily I only use that password for PSN and PayPal and nothing else, all my other online accounts have different passwords.

I hope they get caught and spend a long time in prison.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They seem to be target the news websites.
wbe02.mibbit.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is no way in hell I'm going into that irc channel. You know that it's being watched, and logged.

-B

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

What the hell did I go onto?....................

Seniors

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here are the plans so far.

piratenpad.de...

Any chance of getting this thread moved to RATS, mods?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

I'm not sure what you mean? The irc chat?

-B

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
There is no way in hell I'm going into that irc channel. You know that it's being watched, and logged.

-B

Fear is a fantastic control mechanism...There is no law against visiting the site... Participtating in some of the actions will be deemed illegal though. Although freedom of peaceful digital protest (denial of service attacks) really should not be crimes. Human rights has a lot to catch up on, in the age of digital protest.

k

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
To be honest I hate Anonymous and no not just for PSN, they have been stealing money from peoples bank accounts and PayPal accounts myself included, I use the same email address and password for PSN and PayPal and today all my money from my PayPal account was sent to sombody in Poland.

Luckily I only use that password for PSN and PayPal and nothing else, all my other online accounts have different passwords.

Annops did not hack the PSN network, they have released an open statement to that extent. Nor is it in the character on Anon to go round stealing credit card information...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whats with all the abreviations? I haven't a bloody clue what people are talking about or the original post NWR???????

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

Not sure what IRC is? But was not expecting a senior chat site!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
NWR = New World Revolution?

Nothing Without Ranch?

Nerds Wanting RonPaul?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Just google it ..............

You will find the answer

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta
reply to post by JBA2848

What the hell did I go onto?....................

Seniors

That is an IRC chat, for an Anon Operation. If you want to make your computer Anon a care package with instructions can be found here with information on how to use it. It is a good computer skill to have regardless if you want to be Anon or not..

www....(nolink)/?sl6r8tj0raz6aj7

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Most of you dont have a damn clue about us , dont you ?

Funny thing, most of you who "deny ignorance" are the first who believe what the medias tell you about us

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Most of you dont have a damn clue about us , dont you ?

Funny thing, most of you who "deny ignorance" are the first who believe what the medias tell you about us

Inform people then...
k)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Do i need to spoonfeed you ?

Seriously, you want to know, then try to search and make yourself an opinion about Anonymous

edit on 14-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
reply to post by purplemer

Do i need to spoonfeed you ?

Seriously, you want to know, then try to search and make yourself an opinion about Anonymous

edit on 14-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

If thats what you think it takes then yes. If you give people the facts then they are more likely to understand you. If you laugh at them and call think them ignorant then you are no better yourself. Words are powerful tools when used to educate..

k

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace

you're seriously generalizing an entire group as one hacker from poland? LOL how do you know???

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

You have made three replies and not added a single line of relevence to the OP. For someone that thinks they know a lot you dont seem to add much..

and you think you are the only person on ATS that can deliver...

edit on 14-5-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join