It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "awakening" of people? Yeah right !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Observing the "awakened" internet doom addicts and radical kooks weave their "research" of boogiemen, spookey tales and intrigue is like watching a reality show on televison. It is kind of real, but not really. It sometimes holds a grain of truth but is woven in with a thousand manipulative and self serving exaggerations, myths and lies. The commercial sponsors of the show sell the products of fear to the "awakened" so they will be "ready" and survive the end of the world or the collapse of evil America - a long held dream of radicals. It is entertainment.

Look at it as a horror movie with many themes that never ends because the actors make up as they go along. They are creative, no doubt about that. When one tale of doom does not happen, the next tale will come along. Sometimes the audience gets fooled into thinking that the story is real and gets angry and disillusioned that they were fooled and wasted time and money for the mistake of mixing fantancy with reality; truth with fiction. You might call it artistic license.

The name calling and all negativity directed at those who are not "awake", i.e., adding to the story line, is only to protect the atmosphere and momentum of the production. Supposed you were in a movie theater watching Superman and you had someone stand up and shout "This is stupid. Men with capes can not fly!" And the audience responds - "Shut up and sit down, stupid."

The hippy dippy communists have been using the term "sheeple" to describe those who reject Utopia, forever. And when you hear all the negative stuff about "we", the smart ones, versus "them" the stupid sheeple, that has it's origins in the communist strategy for power in America. It helps to make your followers think they are better than the rest - the only smart and moral high ground ones. The only ones fit to rule together. The stupid people need smart rulers. Those who disagree are not only stupid, they are evil and must be attacked with tales of reptilian monsters and fascist demon masons. The doom crowd's atheists (there is no god) and New Agers (we are all gods) have picked this narrative from the Marxism claiming their mental superiority over those who beleive in that bugaboo, Jesus or Christian churches or that "extremist, racist myth" about American constitutional freedom.

And then there is the horror theme of Christian end times where doomers frantically interact with the above folks to save them from the demons and hell because time is short - the world is about to end. Sometimes they all interscet and weave themselves and their narratives into a grand orgie of end of the world doom.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thank you kind sir.... I needed that. What a shame that this man passed on wAY before his time. A true genius, imagine attending one of his shows today.....brutal indeed.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
According to the OP's original idea "awakening" maybe meant I was blind and now I can see, on 3-D glasses or dimensions of things. The third eye is supposed to be the minds eye. They think there will be a shift in balance of the universe and wrote books about the Mayan calendars on that date the planets all align in equilibrium, I think about an awakening.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Now people see a movie on youtube about the illuminati or freemasons or whatever, and they think they "know it all". They also think they have the right to call other people who have not been woken up "sheeps" or "sheeple", why are woken up people so arrogant? If they are really woken up or enlightend the logical result would be that hey would withdraw from it and only speak when spoken to in a decent matter.

Is this what THEY do?

That's interesting, that you have summed up all truth seekers as THEY, and that THEY are all doing the exact same thing. Interesting evaluative argument you have going there. I'm sure THEY will soon be on the run from your harsh critique!

It's true that we are far from an enlightened civilization.
Over 50% of the people in the world have never made a telephone call.

Thanks for taking the time to bash the few... the THEY..... that are at least trying to become something more.
If you think enlightenment always means being polite, then ask yourself.... What are YOU are afraid of?

I'm still counting sheep from my vantage point.

If this offends anyone, then maybe they need to be offended!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

I can only say that you interpretation of my post is very negative, and I am not offended sorry..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join